|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
I can start to tell you all the wonderful things about our Vegas condo but anyone can do that and paint a wonderful picture until you get there and find that it is not what you expected. Instead I will ask you to read the comments of previous guests as that really tells the true story. What I will tell you is what I feel is important to my family.
We are accepting Short & Long Term Rentals
Short Term= 3-6 months
Long Term = 6-12 months
Corporate Clients Welcomed
1. This condo is our families vacation home and it has been tastefully maintained. There are no wants or desires that you should have. Just bring your personal belongings and stop off at the supermarket and you are ready to enjoy the comforts of home.
2. We do not accept last minute reservations. A minimum of 4 weeks notice is needed. So please do not bother asking.
3. We do not rent our condo to just anyone – we are selective as this is our family home and as such you will see we do not rent it very often. This is not a commercial business. We look for people who will respect our home as if it was their own. That is why we charge a refundable security deposit – if you are the type of person who is respectful then you will have no issue with paying this deposit and it is refunded to you within 14 days or less after you have returned the key and the unit is inspected.
4. When we bought this property it was important to us to be close to the attractions and excitement of Las Vegas but not be in the middle of it. Our condo is only 10-15 minute drive to any attraction or the airport. We are located in SW Las Vegas – one of the fastest growing family communities in the area.
5. Our minimum stay is one week and most of our previous visitors have stayed up to a month. If you are looking for a weekend getaway of less than a week, please look elsewhere as we do not entertain those bookings. We are also open to extended stays for business or corporate travelers.
6. We are always updating something! Whether if its a bigger TV, painting, new furniture, etc nothing is every left to grow too old. The condo is totally self contained right down to a washer/dryer!
7. Our rates are all inclusive, there are no extras just the refundable security deposit. We will entertain offers within reason at certain times of the year. Keep in mind that the Winter Season is prime time, followed by Fall, Spring and Summer is low season.
8. Please email us with any questions or to check availability. Thank you and Viva Las Vegas!
We are avid casino players in our early 60's and love Vegas! For over 25 years we have served the casino industry in tour & travel in the Midwest. This property is our escape from our business, where we can relax and enjoy everything Vegas has to offer. Our whole family loves Vegas and when they vacation, the utilize the condo. We are very protective of our condo as it is our second home and as such are very picky on who we allow to stay there.
Steve or Kathy Tobis purchased this condo in 2010
We purchased this condo as our future retirement home and as a vacation property for our family. We search for 3 years to find the perfect place to meet our needs. This condo development was built in 2007, so it was only 3 years old when we purchased. It was a well maintained community, quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the strip but still close enough to the excitement and attractions that Vegas has to offer. A 10-15 minute drive to airport, casinos and attractions. Located in the growing Southwest portion of Vegas makes it a great location.
The condo is furnished with high end furnishings and tastefully decorated as a home and not a rental unit. Everything you can possible think of is in the condo and pretty much similar to what you would expect to find in your own home. All you need to bring is your clothes! On your way from the airport there is an Albertsons supermarket where you can pick up food and your essentials while you are there.
UPDATE - Feb 2014 - We have just completed a minor renovation with a fresh paint job in living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway. Also added crown molding to the living & dining room - Magnificent! In Kitchen- added under cabinet lighting. We also installed a new screened security entry door.
Loved condo very nicely decorated and had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable.I even wrote down the model as I am trying to find a new bed and do not know what to buy. The condo was a good location for the things we did during the week - Death Valley, Valley of Fire, the outlet mall. Even getting to the Whole Foods was OK.
We have traveled to Las Vegas many times over the past 30 years but this was our first extended stay. We made a good choice by choosing this condo.
The condo was exactly as pictured. It was very clean and nicely decorated. Everything you could possibly need, with the exception groceries, was provided. The entire complex was clean and well maintained.
Steve (owner) was very cordial and helpful. We wanted to be away from the hustle and bustle of the strip and this was a good choice.
We are regular vactioneers to the Vegas area and checked out various condos on Homeaway before deciding on this condo. We were sceptible as we have rented condos in the past and they were just ok. When we arrived at this condo we were amazed at the beautiful surroundings and well kept community. Then we entered the condo and WOW! It felt like we just walked into a home that was designed by HGTV....It was beatiful! Everything was high end! You could tell this was a home that was cared for by the owners. There was nothing you needed except for a visit to the grocery store that was located within minutes of the condo.
It took us about 10 minutes to get there from the airport and when it was time to check out the casinos, it was just 10 min drive to the strip. We also found some local casinos like Red Rock & Sunset Station that were also a short drive away.
Talk about a great location everything you needed was closeby.
We decided to venture out to look around the area and found that Red Rock Canyon was just 10 min away and it was just beautiful.
The pool and heated spa were just a short walk away from the condo and was well kept. The community was very peaceful and enjoyed our morning coffee on the patio while checking my email as the unit had wifi included.
This was an amazing vacation and what made it so amazing was that we felt like it was our home each day we were there.
We go to Vegas each year for a month and past exeperiences staying in condos were okay but now we have found the perfect place to return to every year. It may cost a few dollars more than some others but it was well worth it.
Steve & Kathy the owners were fabulous in every aspect. You guys are great! Thank you so much for letting us stay at your home. See you again next year!
This was my first time renting a condo, and, wow, what a positive experience !!
The listing description and photos were 100% accurate. The condo was clean, quiet and very comfortable, including a great shower (an excellent way to start the day). My trip combined a bit of work and vacation and the location and overall peacefulness of the condo made the whole trip a big plus. It was an easy 15 minutes from the Strip and five minutes from grocery stores, dry cleaners, etc.
The owners were very prompt and helpful in answering the few questions that I had prior to my trip and sent me a welcome e-mail to make sure that everything was OK upon my arrival. The condo itself was problem-free.
If this was my own property, I would never leave. The furnishings are all very high end, the amenities are plentiful and we wanted for nothing. Steve, the property owner, was extremely considerate by leaving a FAQ binder, including directions to attractions, grocery stores, golf clubs, etc.
The pictures shown on the website are very accurate and it was very, very clean and decorated beautifully.
As as aside, we found a little "diamond in the rough". If you leave the property's entrance on Durango Drive, turn right, and walk about three minutes, there is a restaurant called Montana's Meat Co. Regardless of the meal, the food (and prices) are great!
I would definitely return to this condo, and will also highly recommend it to my friends!
My wife and I enjoyed a month in January/February at this condo and couldn't have had a nicer time. Everything was top-notch - easily the most well-furnished, well-decorated, and well-stocked condo we have ever rented (and we have rented a lot). The proximity to the trails and biking at Red Rock, while only 15 minutes to the strip added to our experience. Thank you to the owners for a wonderful time - they were very professional and easy to work with. We would be delighted to return at a moment's notice.
A very nice well furnished condo. Great!! kitchen that is well equiped.
The condo is about 15 min. from the strip on the freeway.
We like to hike - so we were pleased at how close it was to the Red Rock Desert.
The owners were easy to deal with.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Special Pricing For Returning Guests & Extended Stay Business & Corporate Clients
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: