|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
I have a 2 bedroom cottage, located in the Merrivista area of Falmouth, Ma. Fully furnished, all cooking utensils, cable, TV, VCR & DVD players. Gas grill outside, on deck overlooking large fenced in pine tree yard. Outside shower.
Washer and dryer in full finished basement. Only six houses from ocean bay. Walking beach only two streets away. Falmouth heights, ferry to Martha's vineyard and shopping only minutes away. Located on quiet dead end street. More pictures upon request. Pets welcomed.
Married 5 kids retired, wife is a school teacher
Owner/Property Manager purchased this cottage in 1977
solid house, great yard, quiet neighborhood, close to beaches and shops.
Quiet dead end street.
All of the upholstered furniture in the living room reeks of wet dog. Even my 5-year-old niece who lives with 3 dogs said "Eww--it stinks in here." Febreeze worked for about a day. It smelled so bad we didn't want to be there other than to sleep. The kitchen floor was sticky, table hadn't even been wiped, toaster oven full of burnt crumbs, old spiderwebs full of dead bugs in the kitchen, sand on the bedside table. We found only 3 mismatched drinking glasses (plus a sleeve of disposable plastic cups) and four bath towels. Not enough for a place that might sleep 5-6 people.
Notes of interest:
1. if you continue down Merrivista to the end, you will come to the Ocean. The island you see is Martha’s Vineyard. Take a right and follow road and you will see places to park.
2. Continue to follow this road to Falmouth harbor, You will go by the island Queen Ferry.
3. After the island Queen take the next left and at the stop sign take another left. This will take you to Shore rd. Take a left on Shore rd and follow to Woods Hole. This is probably one of the prettiest winding road on the Cape.
4. When in Woods Hole check out the Aquarium.
5. When you go on Shore Dr. you will see a beach on the left. This is a great beach for kids. It is protected from large waves and has tide pools for exploring. This is also where you can get a beach sticker. Use your rental e-mail the show proof of staying in Falmouth. Enjoy your stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
the following dates have already been taken. Saturday to Saturday. out by noon. In starting at 3:00 PM
7-5 to 7-12
7-12 to 7-10
8-16 to 8-30