|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
2857 Ion Avenue
Sullivan’s Island has been a vacation escape for over two hundred years. At first, it was a destination for residents of Charleston escaping the summer heat of Downtown in the 1800’s, but today it is one of the best destinations on the East Coast for everyone! It is the prefect mix of fantastic beaches, gorgeous salt marshes, wonderful restaurants, and a bit of history on every corner. In the middle of it all, you will find an amazing home at 2857 Ion Avenue. This 4,800 square foot, five bedroom, monthly rental (28 night minimum stay/Town of Sullivan’s Island Regulation), features incredible amenities including a private swimming pool that is highlighted with a waterslide as well as a waterfall, two living areas with flat screen televisions featuring Apple TV and Netflix, business office (computer-fax-copier), and ocean/island views from the roof top deck! With almost 4,500 square feet of living space, five bedrooms, four full baths, and two half baths, 2857 Ion Avenue has plenty of room for your family as well as many of your closet friends and relatives as you spend a month in paradise. Ample decks, including the roof top deck, invite you to watch the tide come in and out as super freighters come and go from Charleston Harbor. Stargazing at night cannot be beat from the living room deck with the rhythmic glow of the Sullivan’s Island Lighthouse. Beach access is easy from 2857 Ion Avenue at Station 28 ½ or the Kite Boarders hang out at Station 29. For you next vacation, spend a month at the beach, living like a local at 2857 Ion Avenue!
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.