|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Executive retreat golf villa at world famous PGA National Resort. Conveniently located on the ground floor, this newly renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath condo end unit features the best of everything and is suited for those with the most discriminating taste. Featuring an updated and open floor plan, this spacious layout is perfect for both entertaining and relaxing. Perfectly appointed, the villa features:
• Large, open floor plan
• New ceramic tile floors in living, dining and kitchen area.
• New wood floors in both the master and guest bedrooms
• Master bedroom with queen sized sleigh bed and elegant antique desk
• En-suite master bath features double sink, walk-in closet and large rain shower
• Guest bedroom with two twin beds, sitting area and work station complete with computer, printer, and 32” flat screen tv.
• Guest bath located ensuite with guest bedroom and features tub and shower
• Living room with luxurious leather furniture and 42” flat screen tv
• Fully equipped with luxurious linens and towels
• Kitchen opens graciously to the dining room with breakfast bar, brand new state-of-the art stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven and microwave.
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit
• Elegant executive desk and hutch in living room
• High speed wireless internet and cable TV provided
• Discriminating art collection and antiques from around the world located throughout
• Large l-shaped screened in porch surrounded by swaying palms, Florida pine trees, and vistas of the nearby golf course also features outdoor table and four chairs
• Large windows and glass doors throughout the entire unit provide plenty of natural light and the feeling of outdoor Florida living
• Ample parking
Keywords: Golf, resort, spa, flat, condo, bungalow
Cottage was in a conveniently located spot, in the PGA Golf resort facility and just a few miles from the Mall. Cottage was clean and functional, and kitchen has been updated. We rented it for a week for my son's baseball tournament, and enjoyed staying there.
we rented from peter and he was punctual and courteous, he even called from overseas when we had questions. the place is clean, spacious and has all the amenities. the gated community has a great appeal to it and it felt very safe. all in all a great experience and we will rent the unit gain.
April 14, 2015
We rented this place for our Easter vacation . We have 2 youngsters so we were a little sceptical they would find it appealing to them. The place was exactly like described. Great size for a small family. Bedrooms are large with good mattresses. Everything was working well (IE: wifi, cable, AC). Mr. Wood was easy to deal with and always quick to answer our questions.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you can think of. You will have plenty of silverware and plates to last a few days before washing (spices too). In fact the only 2 items missing were a grapefruit knife and a cheese slicer. That says a lot and the chef within you will be well served. The decor is neo classic and may not be appealing to all but it has the characteristic of having quality furniture throughout. The patio is large and well protected.
For the golfer in you or to start your kid playing golf , it is the place to be. The club house facility is stunning, the practice facilities are all free (including the range). Everyone on the range or the putting green was very friendly with my kids which is not always the case on some golf courses.
A very nice heated pool is a chip shot away from the villa. The residents were nice to my kids and generally they were well received. As for the beach, I suggest Juno Beach which is about 15 minutes away. Parking in the municipal park is free. It is located north off the US1. Across this parking, a street crossing leads to a beautiful beach where you will find a little pond created by a system of pipes where youngsters or toddlers can play in a safe environment. Very winner with our kids. Playing in water and sand all day, what else can you ask as a kid? You will have plenty of beach towels. We could not find a beach umbrella but bought one and left it there for future visitors.
Notables very close by are grocery store, Starbuck, restaurants, waterpark (kid pleasers), beautiful Palm Beach shopping mall and Nicklaus Children’s Hopital which is a top notch facility if you need them (we did) but what else do you expect with the name Nicklaus...
My only minor drawbacks were the not so garnished cable package (but I am a hockey fan) and a cappuccino machine would have been nice. I would surely recommend this place. The price is very fair when you considered what you are getting. The community is just so beautiful and will makes you feel like a millionaire. Enjoy....JC
We had a wonderful vacation mostly due to this lovely place where we stayed. It is very tastefully furnished. Not too big and not too small so that our family of 5 had enough space and privacy but had plenty of family time. Everything is clean and new with a lovely style. If you like golf you'll be in heaven here. If you just need some R&R the condo is peaceful. You can just lounge in the screened in lanai or relax by the very close by pool, only steps away. The grounds are lovely and there is a lot of shopping and dining just minutes away. The owners/manager are very nice people and easy to talk to. Just one thing: If you have small kids move the beautiful crystal accent pieces out of their reach or a clumsy person's way. LOL. I would highly recommend this vacation rental.
This is a gated community.
Rented by owner.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 21 2016 - Apr 30 2018
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.