|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Greenville, SC is located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An active cultural and arts hub, the area has numerous restaurants, sports (New Semi-Pro Baseball - The Greenville Drive), and some of the best golf courses is the state! Beautiful Downtown Greenville is a short 15 minute drive away where you'll find quiant retail boutiques, coffee shops, awesome restaurants, live entertainment and more! For the true shopaholic, the big shopping malls are close too!
Perfect for families or girlfirend getaways, this 4 BR, 2.5 Bath Split level located in a quiet, well-estatblished neighborhood is well-appointed and available for vacation rental or for short term corporate relocation (BMW, Michelin, Cyovac or other). It sits on a private 1.5 acre lot and has a 2-car garage. WI-FI and local phone Included. .
Master BR (King); BR#2 (King); BR#3 (2 Twins); BR#4 (Queen/Full)
Kitchen, Living Room with Sectional/Queen Sleeper, Dining Room, Great Room with reclining sectional seating, Laundry Room
Newly renovated Kitchen and new deck added May 2015!
Originally from Greenville SC, I am a graduate of Carolina High School. I moved to Chicago in 1992 to pursue my career. Atlanta, GA is now my primary residence, but I LOVE Greenville and visit as often as possible.
Pandora Yeargin-Johnson purchased this house in 1989
Nestled in a quiet, stable residential community -- our tree-lined property provides space for a private retreat for our guests.
Copy & paste if needed! This article is worth it!
We used this home during our sons wedding in Greenville. Adequate space for us but outdated furnishings and baths. Love the (2) Comfortable living spaces with couches. Spacious deck but due to rain we were unable to enjoy. Love that Christmas Tree was decorated in living room-special touch! We enjoyed the accommodations for the small amout of time we spent there. Very close to downtown Greenville .
Beware Fire Ants hills all over the walkway and front yard.
I can't say enough amazing things about my experience with Pandora and this home!
I was looking for a home roomy enough to hold our family reunion at and close enough for my family traveling from Spartanburg. I stumbled upon this property.
I was traveling from San Diego and had other family traveling from Michigan. So trying to plan things with different parts of the family in different parts of the US, was a little difficult but the communication with Pandora and the details of this property were exceeded!
Before arrival I received a very detailed email about the rules of the house. Everything was exactly as described.
We LOVED the patio. It was a bit too hot for my grandmother to enjoy the outdoors as she is on oxygen, but she had the best of time watching the kiddos run around outside.
This vacation home allowed my family to share some amazing moments and create some memories with my grandmother.
Thank you so much Pandora! My family had the best of time and I haven't seen my grandmother that happy and laugh that much in years!
I was very impressed with the quality of this property. My family enjoyed it and I found that the value was much greater than staying in a hotel. The balcony was a lovely addition to our stay. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with our family.
Pandora, the owner, was accommodating to our flexible schedule while we were coming down to adopt our second son, but while the property served its purpose ok, the condition was pretty disappointing and not worth the price.
We had an issue with the heat not working for the first 2 nights. We didn't realize it after the first night because we lost power for 8 hours. Once we figured it out, the owner resolved it the same day, but having to coordinate with a technician was a bit inconvenient.
Aside from the power outage and heat issue, here's a list of things that were subpar:
- DVD Player does not read any discs
- 2nd Garage door does not work and is held shut by a pair of grip-lock pliers (discounting advertised 2 car garage and creating a security concern)
- Railings by the stairs are extremely loose and wobbly. They appear like they might rip out at any moment. (This is a safety hazard)
- Drastically uneven floor across the whole upstairs but especially in the hallway (another safety hazard)
- Kitchen floor is falling apart (grout coming out in about 30% of floor and tiles wobbling)
- Carpets are very dirty and poorly stretched (in part due to uneven floor)
- Shower head is poor quality
- No power outlets in the master bath (which is only a half bath)
- Advertised grill is only a small charcoal camping grill with no provided charcoal, lighter fluid, or matches
- There is a broken down car in driveway is an eyesore
- The washer and drier function ok but we had multiple loads not spin out the first time or dry on a normal cycle
- No dressers or other convenient places are provided to store clothing during stay
- 2 of the TVs are large CRTs and are not hooked up to a signal creating clutter
- Some of the furniture is still in packaging (kitchen chairs and bunk bed mattresses)
- Knives are poor quality and almost worthless
- There was partially used food left in refrigerator and pantry
I would not recommend anyone staying here until many of the above issues are addressed. If you do stay, keep your expectations low.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Keys are located in a lock box on the property. Detailed information will be forwarded by e-mail once payment is recieved.
Yeargin Properties, Inc
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.