About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Large, quiet colonial home in the heart of historic Mérida.
Located in the heart of Mérida, this sunlit home offers plenty of space for lounging indoors and outdoors. Steps away are the area’s top restaurants and shops, while the unique design of this colonial home make it feel like a private oasis. Large indoor and outdoor dining areas provide opportunities to relax and indulge in the best of local flavors, or have our concierge set up a delivery or a chef-made meal. A bedroom on the main floor and a master and additional living area on the second offer plenty of privacy for every guest.
Sunlit Casa Santa Lucia provides an open, connecting space to celebrate with friends and family while still offering plenty of privacy for everyone. Enjoy fresh juices at the bar in the eat-in kitchen, while friends and family take in the breezes and sunrise on the adjacent terrace.
The master bedroom offers a private upstairs terrace and a large en suite bathroom, where you can soak up some relaxation in the spa-like shower after a day of exploring the nearby ruins and cenotes.
A tropical garden lights up the secluded terrace, where friends and family will love hanging in a hammock, an afternoon cerveza, or a dip in the cool lap pool.
After a day of exploring the city and its many markets, gather round for movie night in the upstairs living room, which includes WiFi, and A/C.
Casa Santa Lucia is located near Santa Ana, Santa Lucia, and Plaza Grande, in the heart of centro. You’re steps away from the best restaurants and markets, and a 10-minute walk to the French-influenced Paseo de Montejo, the Champs Elysees of Mexico.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 16, 2018
WELCOME HOME! We’re Remixto, a new way to experience Mexico. We create unique, immersive travel experiences that celebrate the diversity of Mexican life: the vibrant global energy of CDMX, the colonial and Mayan history of the Yucatán peninsula, the stunning beauty of the Gulf Coast and Riviera Maya. We believe real-world travel experiences shouldn’t have to skimp on luxuries. That’s why our one-of-kind vacation rental homes come with world-class amenities and personalized travel services that allow you escape, indulge, and explore the rich culture and history of the place we love to call home.
What makes this House unique
When you stay in a Remixto home, you get to experience history. We handpick every home for its unique, colonial charm and stock it with modern, first-rate amenities and handcrafted, local comforts. With the privacy that comes with every one of our colonial homes and our 24/7, customizable concierge services, you can truly relax and live just like you’re at home—except better. Want to immerse yourself in local culture? Whether you’re looking to wander through cobblestone streets and colonial buildings, indulge in authentic late-night street food, check out weekend flea markets, relax on the beach, or all of the above, our team of experts can help you discover the hidden gems of Mérida’s historic neighborhoods.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The backyard was beautiful with the pool, the plants, and the comfy sofas. The place was perfect for a family of four. We liked that they provided water, so we didn't have to buy a ton of bottle water. Great location!
Very clean and cozy home.
It was a wonderful experience, the place was just like it shows on the pictures. The staff was courteous and prompt. It was just a wonderful experience. We can't wait to go back.
Excellent condition. Beautiful house, centrally located.
Great Location and concierge service
We enjoyed the house and the great location, but it was not ideal for our family. Its not suited well for families with small children. The second bedroom is far away from the master and the doors to the pool area lock, but you can't remove the keys. We were told there was bottled water service but we only had one jug of water, which was not enough for us. There was only one trash bag for the whole time we were there. The location was great, walking distance to everything. The patio offered a great space with shade and the pool was perfect.
Wonderful location and large luxury house
Just blocks from great neighborhood full of activity, music, restaurants,etc.
Our concierge , Jonathan made us feel welcome and helped us find all the best things to do. Lovely pool to cool off, big rooms, comfortable beds and furniture. Built in 1902, retains colonial character, tile floors,etc but has all modern conveniences.
Very comfortable and great location
The home was located within easy walking distance to many amenities, restaurants and other points of interest and on one of the quieter streets in centro. The home was very clean, the beds were comfortable and we had everything we needed for a nice stay - including a washing machine! Also, having access to the Remixto team and meeting them at the house upon arrival was a terrific bonus. Irving went over the features of the home as well as an overview of the neighborhood. The only con was all of the seed pods that fall from the magnificent palm tree and land in the pool. They were not a terrible inconvenience, but actually gave our daughter a purpose in the pool! This is a vacation rental done right - we had a great stay!!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in. 2. At check in, you will be required to sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request. 3. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest. 4. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in. 5. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request. 6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.