About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 3rd Floor Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Great location near Jennette's Pier
- Best view of the ocean on the Atlantic coast
- Near everything Nags Head has to offer
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- Nags Head Golf Links
- Walk to restaurants
- Putt-putt, Go Karts, Bumper Cars, etc
- Great access from points west of Nags Head on route 64 (Triangle, Triad, Charlotte)
Enjoy the benefits of a fully furnished ocean front vacation rental two-bedroom condo, where you can relax and enjoy the great ocean views from the large balcony. Newly renovated in the late spring 2016 including all new kitchen and flooring throughout.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 07, 2017
About Mark Milam
With over 25 years in the technology industry and a background of establishing and successfully managing businesses, Mark manages vacation properties with a customer first approach and a desire to create a great vacation experience for each guest.
Mark Milam purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Mark Milam chose Nags Head
Location and value!! We have a great central OBX location convenient to many activities and directly on the ocean front. Our spacious condos offer all of the comforts of home at a cost lower than most basic hotel rooms in the area.
What makes this Condo unique
Recently furnished with Flat Screen TV's, Cookware, Patio Furniture, Wine Chiller, Keyless Locks, etc. We provide linens and bath towels. Just bring your clothes, beach towels, food & drink. ENJOY!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Condo Needs attention!
The condo was on the beach as shown. View was wonderful. But, the condo had some drawbacks! There were bugs in the unit, and bugs in the drawers in the kitchen as there were food scraps left there from a previous renter. There was a wonderful wine cooler, but only 1 wine glass! Since it was on the beach, and per the info on the site, we should have beach chairs or something, but none were provided. I would think being on the beach they would provide some kind of furniture. The light in the oven did not work, and I had to use my phone to see inside it when I was baking. We were only provided with one garbage bag, no list was provided as to us providing garbage bags. Most places we have rented provide garbage bags, beach furniture of some kind, list of TV stations, restaurants in the area, etc. Everything was left to the renter, there was no welcome list. The condo is lacking on many things, and hope the owner changes and fixes some of the things we have listed.
These condo's show they have stood against the sands of time. They are rock solid and super 80's retro cool. The remodeling done was a good first step in bringing them back to their prime. The condo was also extremely clean when we arrived, I was concerned when we arrived given the retro atmosphere, but when we walked in the door we were amazed how fresh and new everything was. When we arrived the elevator wasn't working but was fixed by the end of our stay although we are stair climbers anyway, if I had brought my mom, she would have been forced to stay in the condo most of the week. If I was looking for a condo to purchase to restore, this would be on the list, again the solid construction almost guarantees they will be there forever and the property managers Mike and Lisa have a passion for the buildings and the area that make you feel safe and secure. If we do the OBX again we will stay at Pierview. It's central location make it perfect for day trips from Currituck to see the wild horses to Ocracoke to see the lighthouse and museums. Did I mention there are 5 restaurants featured on Diners, Driveins and Dives on the OBX? Again we had a great vacation and were happy to return to the PierView after each day's journey. One final comment, one of our things is walking on the beach at night, and there have been several times at other beaches where we felt wary at night - but there are a lot of lights and the pier is well illuminated at night so we felt very comfortable the entire trip.
Great Location ! and Friendly People / Staff
Pierview 303 was located in a great spot. Overlooking the beach and within eyes distance of both piers. In walking distance of good restaurants and the beach essentials. The owner was very responsive and the location held up too every expectation it had. The location itself had two pools, one that got the sun in the morning and then the other in the afternoon, perfect to spend the morning on the uncrowded beach and then spend the afternoon in the pool. It also had grills located on the grounds (make sure to bring charcoal) but well worth the time to look into this location (if this or any other condo's are available at Pierview) Jeanette's Pier as depicted in the picture is about a 10 minutes walk, but worth it, it has some good fishing, but if you are looking to go fishing everyday, make sure you bring your fishing gear and tackle (little pricey to rent all the gear) but good experience for a first fisherman or a family event ( every morning from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. is the family fishing extravaganza). Would recommend Pierview 303 or any other condos in Pierivew to friends and family for a good and relaxing time. The people that were staying at Pierview were looking for a good and relaxing time and the staff on at the site were their to provide and ensure everything ran smoothly. Fun times in the sun ! This is a summer, fall, winter, spring great location.
Pier View 303
Vacationed 8/12/17 to 8/19/17 at Pier View 303. Nice accomodations, great location. Very clean and nicely/tastefully decorated. It is close to everything. The kitchen is very well equipped and having a washer and dryer was a real plus as well. The view was astounding and the beach very wide and very clean. My only issue was that the elevator broke and that was one of the amenities that prompted me to rent this condo. Also, two people cannot be using their hair dryers at the same time because it will flip the circuit breaker. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and had a great time. I would stay here again for sure!
Just as advertised
Really close to the beach and great view from balcony. Only issue we ran into was the hallway shower drained extremely slow to the point everybody had to use the same shower. Other than that was completely satisfied.
Building in Disrepair
The roof in our unit leaked in multiple spots when it rained on two separate days during our vacation. According to the caretakers, other units also had leaking into their condos. It's a hard pill to swallow to pay exorbitantly for a week at the beach to then be literally rained on.
- Great location near Jennette's Pier - Best view of the ocean on the Atlantic coast - Near everything Nags Head has to offer - Tanger Outlet Mall - Nags Head Golf Links - Walk to restaurants - Putt-putt, Go Karts, Bumper Cars, etc - Great access from points West of Nags Head on route 64 (Triangle, Triad, Charlotte) Peirview Oceanfront Condos are conveniently located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The condos present a striking view of the Nags Head beach and of the Atlantic Ocean. The condos are located in close proximity to Roanoke Island, the towns of Manteo, Kill Devil Hills, and Kitty Hawk. The towns of Cape Hatteras, Duck and Corolla are a short drive away. There are many attractions other than the beach for adults as well as for kids of all ages. Within a short driving distance you will find all the attractions listed above and many others such as: movie theatres, bowling alley, North Carolina Aquarium at Jennette’s Pier, lighthouses, chartered fishing boats, Jockey’s Ridge State Park, The Wright Brothers National Memorial, Elizabethan Gardens, and more. Enjoy the benefits of a fully furnished ocean front vacation rental two bedroom condo, where you can relax and enjoy the great ocean views from the large balcony. Large screen TV (50 inch) in living room and 37' flat screen TV in the master bedroom. The units are equipped with WiFi connections for internet access. The unit is equipped with push button combination locks, no keys to lose or replace. Bed linens and towels are provided and a washer and dryer is in each condo. Newly furnished.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Towels and linens are included. No additional booking or cleaning fees.