The South Austin Creekside Retreat !
This charming 2 large bedroom 2 full bathrooms over looking a wet weather creek.
42' TV in living room with Tevo Netflix and Amazon free movie channels
Full Laundry Room - Full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
3 Queen Beds
2 Bedrooms and 2 bathroom
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed with en-suit full bath
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with full bathroom off hallway
Bed - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Queen Mattress upon request
2 Full Bathrooms - Toilet/Tub/Shower Combo and Vanity.
Stocked with the basics and most everything you will need to cook/grill and entertain.
Cooking utensils. coffee, sugar and creamer provided.
Large open back yard that backs to a wet weather creek.
Pet friendly - Pet approval is required prior to booking.
City of Austin Short Term Rental Rules and Regulations - Special Notes:
(2) occupancy limits applicable under Section 25-2-511 (Dwelling Unit Occupancy Limit) – not more than 6 unrelated adults per property per stay.
(3) Noise - restrictions on noise applicable under Chapter 9-2 (Noise and Amplified Sound), including limitations on the use of amplified sound
Per City of Austin Noise Ordinance – No loud noises between the hours of 10 pm and 10am. Loud noise is anything that would constitute a disturbance of any kind from neighbors or Austin Police or Code Compliance.
(4) Parking 3 dedicated paved driveway parking spaces at this property
(5) trash collection schedule
Trash cans to be placed on curbs 5 ft apart on Monday evenings and returned to designated holding area on Tuesday evenings.
(6) information on relevant burn bans - Until further notice The City of Austin is under a strict burn ban. Fires of any kind are not permitted at this property
(7) information on relevant water restrictions – Until further notice the City of Austin is under a strict water restriction.
(8) information on applicable requirements ADA – None
(9) Short Term Rental License and Information Packet
Copy of City of Austin Short Term Rental information packet is posted on refrigerator and inside the guest welcome book