|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• This is a shared 4000 sq. ft. property with 3 bedrooms and one totally self contained apartment situated on one acre with fantastic ocean, sunset, and pool views. This listing features one of these bedrooms. I have mentioned my additional listings father down in my description for your consideration.
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Loft is furnished with a California king size bed strategically placed directly under the skylight with moon and stars above. Wake up to full frontage of blue skies and ocean view. Mini fridge with small freezer, desk, TV, private Double shower with ocean view. The Loft has its own double shower with ocean views.
• Each room is listed and priced separately. Each room accommodates two (2) guests per bed/room with no exceptions.
• State of Hawaii Taxes totaling 13.42% is a required additional fee to be paid directly to the owner upon check-in.
• Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 pm.
• Check-out is no later than 11:00 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can not be accommodated as I am the one and only house, maintenance, and grounds keeper.
• This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast; it is my home. Please respect it as such.
• Extra guests will not be accommodated above and the beyond 2 guests per room.
• Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3771350, 3765105, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home, different options and prices, as well as accommodating extra guests if desired.
• Owner lives on property, and interaction is based purely on guests’ needs and desires.
• Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
• No pets are allowed and will not be considered for any reason.
• I have not charged additional cleaning fees; you are to clean up after yourselves in the shared kitchen space which is limited to microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster, and egg maker. I am requesting and expecting you to place your rinsed, used dishes in the dishwasher which I will tend to.
• Smoking is allowed outdoors away from open screen doors and windows.
• Close screen doors and front door completely at all times. The house is safe; the gates are to keep the wild pigs out. Bugs and geckos are not welcome in any of my living spaces. Removal of your shoes in the house is expected and appreciated.
• Personal laundry is NOT available for guest usage for reservations less than 4 days. I have all the supplies you will need. Two (2) loads within a 4 day stay should be more than adequate to keep you and your personal clothing going, which I am offering for your usage at no charge.
• I do not enter your rooms during your stay unless specifically requested.
• Pay attention to your noise level for all concerned within the home.
• Your attention to slamming of doors, leaving screen doors open or not closing the front door completely, heavy/loud noises, conservation of electricity and water will make everyone’s visit the most enjoyable.
• Use the mini fridge in your room for your personal food items.
• Guests are NOT to eat in their rooms, the main living room, or leave food items out in their rooms. If necessary, place items not needing refrigeration on a plate in the main kitchen. We are all adults and know what belongs to each of us. Please respect such. There is a grocer, Choice Mart which is open everyday from 5 am - 10 pm located just 3 miles north of the home.
• I am renting rooms within my home rather than providing Bed and Breakfast. Guests are to provide their own food.
• There are numerous local restaurants nearby. All are very good, great prices, as well as generous portions and entertainment. There are none that I would not recommend.
• The house is equipped with plenty of private spaces with free internet connections available throughout the property to allow everyone personal space as desired. House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
• Ceiling fans are restricted to when you are in the room you are directly receiving the benefits from. Turn them off when you are not in the room. Allow the trade winds you have come to enjoy freshen and cool your room in your absence. Lights are to be turned off as you exit your rooms within the Loft area.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our lovely island.
I have thoroughly enjoyed living on the island of Hawaii since 2002 and selected this destination after extensive traveling which included home exchanges in many countries.
To live everyday in total excitement and contentment with what the day has to offer became my mission.
Water quality and accessibility for swimming was at the top of my priority list.
I thank the Universe each and every day for allowing all of my life dreams, and more than I ever was able to imagine to come to fruition.
My passions are swimming, coffee farming, growing tropical fruits, vegetables, and flowers, as well as creating jams, jellies and liqueurs with the fruits of my little farm.
Operating a Guest House on my property became a dream that I am proud to see becoming a reality. I find it a total honor to live on this piece of paradise and feel totally compelled to share. What a great playground!!
I believe my success is based upon my guests enjoyment during their holiday. It is my desire to assist each of my guests in experiencing Hawaii in all its glory.
I welcome you to come share my most favored place in the whole wide world.
Today is the Best Day of the Rest of My Life. Come make it yours.
I want to Thank each and every one of my guests who have written such outstanding reviews on my behalf. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, validation, and your part in my dream coming to fruition with such wonderful memories and experiences. I has been my total pleasure to have shared such good times with each and every one of you.
Rhonda purchased this house in 2004
We enjoyed our stay at Rhondas house very much. The views from the living room and the loft were outstanding!
The house is very clean and has everything you need - even a swimming pool.
Rhonda is a very attentive host and offered us so many extra information and equipment (like snorkeling gear). The breakfast, that was provided for us, included everything from fruits, bagels, toast, yoghurt, tea, coffee etc.
There is parking space right infront of the house.
We would recommend this accommodation!
What a beautiful home with spectacular views. The loft is quiet and comfortable. It has been a while since I was last on a waterbed, but it provided several of the best nights of sleep I have had in years.
The host (Rhonda) was very accommodating and concerned for our comfort and requirements. We did not have much personal time with her as we spent the holidays with family at another location, but would definitely enjoy the opportunity to spend more time with her in the future. Communications were always quick, complete and informative.
The view from the loft (and the shower) cannot be described, but certainly must be experienced.
Thank you so much for opening your home to us. HAPPY NEW YEAR and Much Mahalo!!!
The home was very well maintained and the host Rhonda was very knowledgeable about the island and suggested many worthwhile sights. We had a great time and would stay here again.
This property is a beautiful country home, just a short drive from Kona. The room was clean, comfortable and had a lot of amenities. Rhonda was a great host and provided a lot of local knowledge to plan activities. I highly recommend staying here and hope to visit again soon.
Es handelt sich um eine sehr schöne und saubere Unterkunft mit herrlichem Ausblick. Die Launen der Vermieterin trüben diesen Blick aber leider etwas: mal bekommt man selbstgemachten Kuchen und Gelee gereicht und es werden einem frische Früchte aus dem eigenen Garten angeboten und am nächsten morgen wird man kaum begrüßt und man fühlt sich einfach nur fehl am Platz. Die Vermietung erfolgte inkl. Frühstück und es wurde in den Emails bei der Buchung immer angepriesen, dass das ihr Weg sei, den "Aloha-Spirit" zu teilen. Das Erstaunen kann dann am Tag der Abreise: da wurden wir von der Vermieterin beim ins Auto steigen nicht wie erwartet freundlich verabschiedet, sondern aufgefordert, uns an den Kosten der Lebensmittel fürs Frühstück zu beteiligen. Wir und ein anderes Pärchen, das ebenfalls an dem Tag abgereist ist, waren sehr verwundert über die Art und Weise der Ansprache. Was uns aber zuvor schon während unseres 12tätigen Aufenthaltes gewundert hat, war, dass über sämtliche Gäste gelästert und hergezogen wurde, sobald sie das Haus verlassen hatten. Sehr schade!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Smoking is allowed outside.
Be considerate of your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc.
Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when not in rooms, etc.
Do not leave food in your room outside of your refrigerator.