|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The perfect getaway for a family or romantic vacation. Beautiful and exclusive villa (30 units). Large balcony, where you can enjoy GREAT OCEAN AND POOL VIEWS. The Villa has a wonderful open concept kitchen/dinning/living room area, where you can relax. Complex with pool, gazebo and playground. The apartment has beach access to 7 Seas and Playa Escondida. It is walking distance to restaurants and the Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan, where you can go night kayaking to the bioluminescent bay. Drive less than 2 minutes to Las Croabas fisherman’s village: a tourist area where you can take water taxis or catamaran snorkeling full day trips to small cays like Palominito and Icacos; El Conquistador Hotel & Casino with golf course, restaurants, spa and tennis courts. The famous Luquillo Beach and El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest are only 15 min. away. Hospital, supermarkets, shopping center, restaurants, ferry to Vieques & Culebra are all less than 5 min. from the villa
Walking Distance Activities: 1. Seven Seas Beach: across the street from the apartment is one of the top beaches of the world. A popular beach for snorkeling around the coral reefs and water sports. The region is part of the National Parks System and is considered a 'World Blue Flag Beach'. The blue flag distinction means a beach has to comply with a set of very strict standards in terms of water quality, safety and services.
2. Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan: including walking tours of the Lighthouse and museum.
3. Playa Escondida and Playa Colora: two of the most secluded beaches of the area where you can find beautiful panoramic views in very calm waters (where the Governor's summer house is located).
Nearby Activities: 1. Las Croabas Village: A fisherman's village where you can find restaurants, kiosks of seafood and souvenirs. It is a fantastic area where you can take water taxis or catamaran's snorkeling full day trips to nearby islands like Icacos, Palomino, Palominito.
2. Kayak Tours of the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande: Puerto Rico is home of 3 of the only 5 bioluminescent bays in the world. And Seven Seas, Fajardo is home of one of them. Here you have the opportunity to go on night kayaking tours of the bay.
3. El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel on the island offering fine dining, shopping, world class casino, dancing, bar/pub, golf, tennis and the best Spa in the island, among other activities.
4. Ferry Boats to Culebra and Vieques: 5 min. by car in the town of Fajardo ferryboats can take you to Vieques and Culebra. with more places to explore and world renown beaches to enjoy. In Mosquito Bay, Vieques is one of the other bioluminescent bays in the World.
Other Things to do:: 1. El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest: Located at the town of Luquillo, it's the only rainforest that belongs to the U.S. Forest Service. Beautifull and peaceful mountain with lots of hiking trails and waterfalls. It is nominated to be one of the new 7 wonders of nature. (20 min. drive)
2. Hacienda Carabali: A 600 acres ranch located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. Here you can explore this unique rainforest ecosystem in a wide range of adventures: mount 'paso fino' horses, 4 wheel drive ATV, mountain bike excursions, go kart racetrack. (20 min. drive)
3. Canovanas Factory Outlet Mall: Where you can find major brand stores. (30 min. drive)
4. Old San Juan District: You can recapture the sense of visiting a village by walking the cobblestones streets of Old San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded city in the Americas. Visit the fortresses (declared World Heritage Sites by Unesco), museums, art galleries, restaurants and shops. (60 min. drive)
Great location for site seeing and people with adventure.
This is a lovely apartment and great value for the money.
Although adjacent to a trailer park, it's across the street from the beach and close to some good dining options.
Patricia and her dad make the check in process easy.
Too few beach towels and keys/fobs but again, this is a lovely spot and great value.
We would come again.
Stayed here for about 5 nights over Christmas. It was very clean, great location, and overall just a good experience. The hosts were easily reachable and it was completely worth it! Lots of restaurants around, most are 95% seafood, and within a short drive from the condo. It is located directly across from the beach and was just an overall great experience. Thank you!
Lovely ,spacious, clean, well furnished condo. Wonderful deck on which to enjoy the views of the pool and seven seas beach directly across the street. Perfect location-right down the street from The Natural Reserve (worth signing on for a tour). Secure. Also close to wonderful restaurants. Well equipped kitchen. The owners wonderful to deal with.
We just got back from a weeklong visit to this condo. We have a 4yo son and 1yo daughter. The accommodations were perfect. Our daily routine was to hang out at Seven Seas beach in the morning, walk back for lunch and nap, then hang at the pool in the afternoon. The Palma Vista complex was well kept and centrally located. The condo was well furnished, spacious, very clean, and provided toys, high chair, and pack and play for our kids. We highly recommend this accommodation.
If you are looking for a great place to stay, then look no further! I felt very secure staying here and the apartment is beautiful and in a great location. We did the Bioluminescent tour, we did the Yunke Zipline Adventure which I highly recommend and the guides are great! You are close to Luquillo so you can go to the Kiosks and try all the local food. The owners of the apartment are absolutely wonderful. If you have questions, the are willing to help. So, as I stated before... If you are looking for a great place to stay, you found it right here! If we ever come back to visit, I will stay in this one again...
Golf: If you enjoy golfing this is paradise!!!! Palma Vista is at 2 minutes from El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel which has one of the best golf course in the Island.
At 20 minutes drive is four more golf courses: 1) Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club, 2) Berwind Country Club
3) Trump International Golf Club P.R., 4) Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Club
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.