|Space||1,900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The perfect getaway for a family or romantic vacation. Beautiful and exclusive villa (30 units). Large balcony, where you can enjoy GREAT OCEAN AND POOL VIEWS. The Villa has a wonderful open concept kitchen/dinning/living room area, where you can relax. Complex with pool, gazebo and playground. The apartment has beach access to 7 Seas and Playa Escondida. It is walking distance to restaurants and the Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan, where you can go night kayaking to the bioluminescent bay. Drive less than 2 minutes to Las Croabas fisherman’s village: a tourist area where you can take water taxis or catamaran snorkeling full day trips to small cays like Palominito and Icacos; El Conquistador Hotel & Casino with golf course, restaurants, spa and tennis courts. The famous Luquillo Beach and El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest are only 15 min. away. Hospital, supermarkets, shopping center, restaurants, ferry to Vieques & Culebra are all less than 5 min. from the villa
Walking Distance Activities: 1. Seven Seas Beach: across the street from the apartment is one of the top beaches of the world. A popular beach for snorkeling around the coral reefs and water sports. The region is part of the National Parks System and is considered a 'World Blue Flag Beach'. The blue flag distinction means a beach has to comply with a set of very strict standards in terms of water quality, safety and services.
2. Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan: including walking tours of the Lighthouse and museum.
3. Playa Escondida and Playa Colora: two of the most secluded beaches of the area where you can find beautiful panoramic views in very calm waters (where the Governor's summer house is located).
Nearby Activities: 1. Las Croabas Village: A fisherman's village where you can find restaurants, kiosks of seafood and souvenirs. It is a fantastic area where you can take water taxis or catamaran's snorkeling full day trips to nearby islands like Icacos, Palomino, Palominito.
2. Kayak Tours of the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande: Puerto Rico is home of 3 of the only 5 bioluminescent bays in the world. And Seven Seas, Fajardo is home of one of them. Here you have the opportunity to go on night kayaking tours of the bay.
3. El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel on the island offering fine dining, shopping, world class casino, dancing, bar/pub, golf, tennis and the best Spa in the island, among other activities.
4. Ferry Boats to Culebra and Vieques: 5 min. by car in the town of Fajardo ferryboats can take you to Vieques and Culebra. with more places to explore and world renown beaches to enjoy. In Mosquito Bay, Vieques is one of the other bioluminescent bays in the World.
Other Things to do:: 1. El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest: Located at the town of Luquillo, it's the only rainforest that belongs to the U.S. Forest Service. Beautifull and peaceful mountain with lots of hiking trails and waterfalls. It is nominated to be one of the new 7 wonders of nature. (20 min. drive)
2. Hacienda Carabali: A 600 acres ranch located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. Here you can explore this unique rainforest ecosystem in a wide range of adventures: mount 'paso fino' horses, 4 wheel drive ATV, mountain bike excursions, go kart racetrack. (20 min. drive)
3. Canovanas Factory Outlet Mall: Where you can find major brand stores. (30 min. drive)
4. Old San Juan District: You can recapture the sense of visiting a village by walking the cobblestones streets of Old San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded city in the Americas. Visit the fortresses (declared World Heritage Sites by Unesco), museums, art galleries, restaurants and shops. (60 min. drive)
We were amazed at the amount of space and everything was well stocked and clean and worked. All of our instructions were clear and we had no trouble figuring anything out. The balcony was great and we rarely dealt with any bugs when we were out there during the evening (which was great because we were out there chatting nearly every evening). We arrived on Easter weekend and it was busy, but not overly crowded. Most of the remainder of the week it almost felt like we had the whole complex and beach to ourselves. It was still peaceful and quiet even when it was busy. The location was great with a beach across the street and we enjoyed the pool and all the people we met were friendly and we felt very safe. It was a great base for exploring Laguna Grande to see the bioluminescense and visit El Yunque and Loquillo Beach. We enjoyed many of the local restaurants and foods. My son and I loved the games - Checkers, Monopoly, Dominos, India (we call it Parcheesi). The old Monopoly set was from the same era as at my Grandparent's beach house in Delaware - very nostalgic for me. There were a few travel books there that helped add to the information we had from the books we brought. There were other great resources for information right there for us - a little thing that was very helpful. There was plenty to do and we look forward to coming back again someday. We felt very at home and were very appreciative of having such a nice place to stay. Thank you for opening your beach home to us!
This well-apportioned condo in the gated community of Palma Vista is a comfortable stay on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Patricia and her father are available for questions and concerns. Beautiful pool area and walk across the street to the Seven Seas beach.
The condo does border the very busy road which is the access to the beach, and on the weekends expect loud music and crowds. However, with the air conditioning units on in the bedrooms, we did not find the noise overly bothersome. Close to Fajardo ferry and small downtown, try Rustica for great pizza!
If you are looking for a furnished apartment this is the place to stay. Very clean. Great location and wonderful service from the owner. The pictures are exactly what you'll be getting.
We loved our stay at Patricia's condo. The space is very large and accommodating. Communications were very easy. The condo is perfect for a family with extras such as beach gear and water toys. Our boys loved the pool and the easy access. Fajardo is super convenient in its location and we had no trouble getting around and seeking out our destinations. We stayed for a week and it went by too fast. Our favorite places were the beach in Luquillo, Old San Juan and eating at the Kiosks! Thanks for sharing your amazing place with our family!
Great location for site seeing and people with adventure.
This is a lovely apartment and great value for the money.
Although adjacent to a trailer park, it's across the street from the beach and close to some good dining options.
Patricia and her dad make the check in process easy.
Too few beach towels and keys/fobs but again, this is a lovely spot and great value.
We would come again.
Golf: If you enjoy golfing this is paradise!!!! Palma Vista is at 2 minutes from El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel which has one of the best golf course in the Island.
At 20 minutes drive is four more golf courses: 1) Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club, 2) Berwind Country Club
3) Trump International Golf Club P.R., 4) Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Club
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.