|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautiful finishings! Great views! Located at Empire Pass, enjoy the luxuries of Deer Valley.
• Interior design and custom furnishings by Barclay Butera
• Slope side, ski-in/ski-out condo. Complete with private ski locker furnished with boot heaters. Located at the Silver Strike ski lift.
• The unit enjoys sweeping mountain views. The mountain side of the building enjoys privacy and quiet, located away from the hot tub and nightly mountain maintenance (snow cats.)
• Incomparable location for the skier who wants to hit the runs without hassles and get first tracks.
• A majestic stone fireplace is the focal point of the room, with warm distressed wood floors beneath.
• Outside is a large balcony where you can continue enjoying amazing views, and peaceful surroundings
• After your last run, there’s always the Sony Bravia LCD HDTV 1080p TV, cable, Blue Ray DVD player and Net Flix
• Apple Airport Extreme Wireless Network
• Enjoy a little friendly rivalry at the game table
• Elegant dining for 6
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with top of the line appliances (can be fully stocked with everything you could possibly need during your stay -- optional, extra charges apply)
• Williams Sonoma Dishes, Riedel Wine Glasses
• Wolf Duel Fuel Stove with Griddle
• Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Sub-Zero wine refrigerator
• Breakfast bar with luxurious leather barstools
• a large luxurious master
• Sony LDC Flatscreen and BluRay
• Sealy Poster Pedic premium mattress
• 4 Poster King Bed
• Barclay Butera bedding
• Master bath with a jetted tub and stone shower
• Ralph lauren towels
2nd Bed Room
Queen lower bunk with twin above:
• Sealy Posterpedic mattresses
• Ralph Lauren Bedding and Towels
• Sony Flat Screen TV and Blue Ray DVD Player
Pull put sofa in Living Room
• Complete with stacking washer and dryer, detergent, iron, etc.
• The ultimate condominium experience. These exquisite condos are located in Empire Pass. This exclusive region of Upper Deer Valley in Park City is sure to please the most discriminating guests. Outside your door, find hot tubs with views of the slopes, an outdoor fire pit, cozy gathering areas plus heated underground parking. You are mere steps away from Deer Valley’s gorgeous Buck Run and the Strike Express high-speed quad chairlift.
• Use of Dial-a-Ride. A free shuttle service that will take you where you want to go within Park City; dinner, ski school, shopping, etc.
• Another added benefit of staying in the Arrowleaf Collection includes access to a comfortable, yet exquisite Hearth Room with a 50-year-old slate pool table, grand stone fireplace, a Starbucks professional grade coffee/espresso/hot chocolate/tea machine, two computers, darts, games, and an abundance of comfortable leather seating. It’s a perfect room for large groups to gather and relax after a great day on the slopes.
Keywords: Ski-in and Ski-out from Luxury Residence at Arrowleaf - Empire Pass
Champagne upon arrival? That set the tone for the whole week!
Can't wait to be back.
We could not have been happier with our experience! Everything from communicating with Melissa beforehand to the warm welcome upon our arrival was seamless. The condo proved to be everything we expected and more. The furnishings were current yet extremely comfortable, with plenty of linens, pillows, blankets, etc. The entire place was spotless, and had everything we needed for a weeklong ski trip.
The Arrowleaf complex is ideally situated, with a dedicated ski lift that makes for incredibly efficient ski in/ski out. Although we rented a car upon our arrival at the airport, we rarely used it thanks to the complementary Dial-A-Ride. The coffee/hot chocolate station in the lobby was always a welcome return home at the end of the day, and the common areas with pool table provided hours of entertainment for the kids. Arrowleaf in Empire Pass is without a doubt our favorite place to rent in Deer Valley during ski season, and this is our favorite unit!
Great condo with super easy access to lifts at DV. And property manager was a delight to work with. Thanks so much for the great experience!
We've booked ski condos through VRBO in the past, but this is by far the best. Amazing view. Beautiful furnishings. Perfect location. Melissa from the rental agency was so helpful. We can't wait to come back.
Our stay in Arrowleaf was excellent! The bedding was great, the amenities were luxurious, and the location was the best! It was great to know that we didn't have to rush and get lift tickets. All we had to do was just ski down the run(or walk) and purchase them across the run from the condo! The hot cocoa was a hit with my girls and the view from the condo was amazing! We will definitely keep this condo on the short list of where to return on our next vacation in Deer Valley! Finally, Bronson was great at giving us the introduction to the condo and making sure all our needs were taken care of!
My family visits DV annually and this by far was the best - TOP NOTCH! The condo was spotless and everything was new. Attention to every detail and the service - amazing. And lets not forget the bottle of champagne upon arrival....enough said.
Can't wait to come back this year!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 27 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay