|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium built in 2004 located only 5 miles from the entrance of Disney. The master bedroom has a king-size bed,TV and private full bathroom. The #2 bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The #3 bedroom has 2 twin beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with all eating and cooking utensils including all of the small appliances such as a blender, toaster, coffee maker, microwave etc, dishwasher, also has small round table with 2 chairs. Lounge has TV/VCR three seater sofa bed and 2 seater sofa,it has beautiful lamp, pictures and other decor. Dinning area with glass iron base table and six heavy iron base chairs. Dryer and washer in closet in kitchen area. Need some fresh air? Step outside into the screened-in patio with table and chairs. Just a few steps and your standing at the entrance to the tennis court and gorgeous heated pool and hot tub. For you golfers, we are in the heart of it all. \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Spa \n
This is a great property to rent. We stayed for three nights.
- Location. It is not as close as other properties, but close enough to make it a reasonable drive to the parks.
- Extremely clean. Probably the cleanest place I've even been!
- Fully equipped and very comfortable
- Enough towels, blankets and supplies
- Community is quiet and well-maintained
- Condo is on a second floor
- Deposit refunded 13 days after checking out (not bad, just thought it could be quicker)
- Check-out is at 10 am
- Decoration is a little outdated, but is looks better in person than the pictures show
Overall, an excellent option and would highly recommend it. We did not have time to go to the common areas, but there is a nice pool.
Everything was great with the unit I would recommend for any family vacation. It has a great location and what we love is that we park in front of the unit all stay which is very convenient for your shops :)