|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Welcome to the Summerplace Villa.
Summerplace Villa is a luxurious home away from home and just 6 miles from DisneyWorld. Our Villa features an upgraded and modern decor with everything you require for your fantastic Disney Vacation. The 4 bed, 3 Bath, 2,400 sq ft, large, 2 story villa very comfortably sleeps up to 10. The Extended Pool and Deck is perfect for outside living for all of your group . The High Grove gated Resort has superior amenities for all our villa guests.
The Luxurious Disney Villa at High Grove Resort features the following:
• Perfect Location, Just 6 miles from Disney World - Spend some of your day at the Disney Parks and some of your day sun bathing by the Pool,
• Up-graded Interiors with High Quality furnishings and decor,
• 2,400 sq.ft, 4 bed, 3 bath over two stories - Loads of room for your entire family,
• Private Pool, not overlooked to rear, with Extended Pool Deck - Perfect for Sun Bathing in Privacy,
• Free Hot Tub Heating all year round,
• Paved Deck with Lanai and complementary Gas BBQ - Delicious Steaks and beer beside the Pool,
• Free WiFi - Just bring your Laptop or Smart Phone,
• Free Local, National and International Telephone calls - When you need to keep in touch with home,
• Monitored villa security alarm with security safe - of course security is top priority,
• Professional Local Management with a 24hr emergency on call facility - for total piece of mind,
• Travel cot, highchair, baby monitor, stroller and stair gate for the little ones,
• Large Screen TV in Living area with digital HD cable and DVD, TV’s with Cable in each bedroom,
• Games Room with Pool table, Table Tennis and Darts board -Keeping those teenagers Happy.
High Grove Resort, features the following fabulous facilities:
• Gated entrance for added security - again a top priority,
• 12 hour manned reception - Happy to answer all your Question, you can also purchase Park tickets and shuttles to the Parks,
• Communal Pool with Spa - Large Pool with Heated Spa,
• Clubhouse with Organised Activities for the Kids, Games Room, Gym and Arcade Room, Business Center,
• Children\'s Play area - swings and climbing frames for the very young ones.
• 15 minutes walk to Cagans Crossing with Shops, Bars and Restaurants, Restaurants like Applebees, Chillis, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Santa Fee Cattle Company and many more restaurants within a short drive from the Resort,
• Super Walmart and Publix centre less than a mile from Resort. Ideal to stock the Large Refrigerator and Larder for the Villa,
• Just over a mile to Polo Park East and West golf courses.
The Disney Villa is situated on the exquisite High Grove Resort in Clermont, Florida and is the perfect accommodation if you are looking for Disneyworld vacation rentals.
Perfectly positioned just 10 minutes drive from the world famous Disney World Resort and just 50 yards from the local Irish Pub, our Villa is the perfect indulgent getaway.
Its location offers the option of a quiet relaxing retreat for all the family, a fun-packed Theme Park adventure, a nightlife filled escape, or a combination of all three.
One of a handful of exclusive High Grove Resort vacation rentals, our Villa sits in the gated, secure grounds with a number of other properties.
The villa has a fantastic, private swimming pool .
This Orlando Disney Villa comes highly equipped with all mod cons, fully equipped kitchen, 24 hour security, all linen, car parking & much more.
So come enjoy our High Grove Resort vacation rental at Orlando Disney. It\'s the ideal place to while away your days enjoying the Florida weather at the World famous theme parks, the nearby gulf coast beaches or Atlantic coast attractions, and your evenings enjoying the nightlife in Devenneys Pub or Cagans crossing.
Open Plan Living Area
The Mediterranean style villa is entered from our covered porch into a lovely Open Plan family living area. The living area consists of a formal dining room with seating for eight people. The Living area also offers a large screen TV with Cable TV, DVD/video player, family board games selection and small book library with seating & lighting for a comfortable evening’s relaxation after the Theme Parks.
Kitchen and Breakfast Table
The open plan design leads onto the breakfast, informal dining area and adjacent to the fully-equipped kitchen which offers a fridge-freezer, stove, microwave, coffee-maker , toaster, blender, slow-cooker, radio/CD player, waste-disposal unit and all the pots and pans, crockery and cutlery you could possibly need if you are so inclined to cater for yourself.
A Utility/Laundry area with large-capacity washer & dryer leads to the Games-room
Our Games Room is an excellent way to entertain during the evenings with a full size Pool table, Fussball table and darts board.
Private Pool with covered eating area
A ‘Pool bathroom\' with WC, shower and sink which also gives access onto the pool-deck.
A Paved Pool deck is access through a set of French Doors, the private 26\' pool is located in the rear. Relax in the Sun-loungers and enjoy a swim in our Pool or dine under our with large lanai to shade you from the sunshine. We are not overlooked from the rear and enjoy total privacy.
All our bedrooms are located upstairs:
The ‘Master-suite\' is a large room with a very roomy King-size bed, cable TV/DVD-player , telephone handset, clock-radio, walk-in Closet and a comfy chair. The bathroom has a large walk-in shower, garden-tub, twin sinks with a hair-dryer & tongs and a separate WC.
The Queen-size bedroom is also spacious with a contemporary style. This bedroom also contains a cable TV and clock-radio. There\'s additional seating as well as a large closet and ample drawer space.
3rd and 4th bedrooms
The third and fourth extra-large twin bedded rooms are equipped with Cable-TV, PS2 & clock-radio. Both bedroom have large closets and drawer space and are ideal for adults and children alike.
The large family bathroom with sink, tub and shower as well as hairdryer is accessed from the landing. \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Gated community \n Big Screen TV \n Games Console \n Baby Facilities \n Safe \n
We stayed in this house last min after being taken by a guy renting his house privately. It was a wonderfully clean warm welcome after staying in a horrible house. Everything was as stated and it was clean. The pool and hot tub were awesome. The games room was great. You didn't have to check in with a management company you got to go right to the house. The only negative is that it's back on to a main road so it's loud in the pool area. But the bedrooms and house were well isolated from the noise. Plus when you had the hot tub on you couldn't hear it. I would stay here again for sure! Thanks for a great house.