|Space||2,624 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
3-night minimum in peak season, sleeps upto 14 (7 queen/full beds, 1 full-sized sofa bed) , 4 Bedrooms + loft, 2.5 baths,
Large 2624 sqft tri-level home, huge backyard/side yard and a wooden deck. Enjoy sledding in your own private 'side-yard hill' in winter, or make a snowman in the backyard.
A complete level dedicated for game room equipped with Pool Table, Table tennis, Air Hockey, indoor basketball, magnetic darts, basketball hoop and more than 15 board games
Game room features 40' LCD TV, Denon Receiver with a 7 speaker sound system, Disco Ball/Strobe lights and a Wet bar with Fridge...
8 person 69 jet jacuzzi spa for your relaxing pleasure.
Total of 5 LCD TV's in the house with 150 of really nice movie titles, and even more with Netflix Streaming
46' LCD TV in Living Room with Blu-Ray home theater system with iPod dock, XBOX 360, Netflix and HD cable TV receiver from charter communications (standard cable + on demand + some free movies)
Fully equipped Kitchen with new 'top of the line' stainless steel refrigerator and range, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, sandwich-maker, and dining sets for 14+ people (50+ glasses, spoon, plates, mugs), and everything you could need in a fully functional kitchen
Both gas and charcoal BBQ on deck, overlooking the backyard, and a spare propane tank
Wifi Internet (15Mbps fast cable modem)
Phone (Free local & long distance, including mexico/canada)
Expanded Cable, HD receiver...
10 min to Heavenly & Sierra-At-Tahoe Ski Resorts and casinos
Walk for a stroll down the upper Truckee river or ride a boat on the river in summer
Ride a bike on the scenic pioneer trail or on numerous bike trails in Tahoe...
- Three level house, the front door opens to the living room in the middle floor, with one floor above, and one below.
- middle floor has living room, kitchen, dining room, access to backyard deck & grill, 2 bedrooms with queen beds & dresser each, and shared full bathroom.
- stairs next to kitchen lead upstairs to the loft with 3 full-sized beds, and 2 bedrooms (queen bed + dresser) with a shared half bath
- stair lead down to the game room, which is a big open space (no rooms), and 1 full bathroom. Game room has a sofa set, HDTV, pool, ping-pong, air hockey tables and wet-bar.
Please follow the 'Personal Web Page' link below (right below the View Calendar / Email Owner button ) for 20+ high def pictures of the house, and more information about the home, its amenities and South Lake Tahoe
Keywords: walking distance to golf course, 8miles/10 min drive to heavenly and sierra at tahoe
SKI-LEASE for 2017/2018 available from Jan 4 to May 3, 2016 @ $3000/month + utilities ( 3/4 month possible for higher rate, please email)
- Use cash/check/echeck instead of credit card to get a credit for 2.5% of the bill.
As soon as I arrive at South Lake Tahoe, I forget the daily rush in my regular life - no more taking kids to soccer matches, no homework, no manager calling round the clock. I come back to my work energized and ready to take new challenges.
You would love the serene, peaceful location of the house - whether you like boating/swimming/hiking/biking in summer or skiing / snowmobiling in winter, or just relaxing with friends and family
I want you to have a wonderful experience and spend even more time at my home when you are in Tahoe for your future trips.
There are three levels in the property, giving adults and kids or multiple families sufficient privacy, and a choice of entertainment. Top floor loft has options for Kids - like gamecube and music, the ground floor is entirely for fun - the entire floor is one big hall + bath, no beds - with pool, ping-pong, hot-tub, lots of games, large screen TV, music player, strobe lights, wet bar, sofa-set and lots of chairs and much more.
The 'main' floor has living room, kitchen and a sofa set for adults to gather around and chat.
I could only get everything worked out only in fall for furniture replacement. Now, bedrooms have Brand New Ashley Bedroom Sets and a Brand new Counterheight Dining Table which blends well with Tahoe environment. Game Room has Foosball Table and a New Joola-Indoor table tennis table. I will update pictures soon, I do not have a camera today...
Had a nice stay in this home. It would have been great were it now for a few frustrations listed below.
First, with the positives:
- The house felt much bigger and nicer than it looked at first in the pictures. Hardwood floors now in the living room (which is larger than it appears), a nice high table that seats about 8.
- Kitchen is larger than it appears, with huge fridge and good appliances (See note below about dishwasher)
- 4 nice bedrooms and a good den. Bathrooms were functional, although beware when sleeping the max # of people (16) -- 2.5 baths may feel a bit limiting :)
- Nice outdoor area for sledding, nice location not too far from town nor from the highway when coming from San Francisco as we did. Easy access to grocery stores etc.
- Clear checkin and checkout instructions, and clean house when we came in
- Huge downstairs room with all sorts of games is great!
- Good heating for the top two floors of the house.
- We were there in the winter, and booked this house specifically for the hot tub. Unfortunately, the hot tub was warm, but never heated to temperatures appropriate for winter hot-tubbing.
- The Dishwasher didn't work during our stay, requiring us to wash dishes manually.
- While we received helpful checkin and checkout instructions, we were unable to reach any of the emergency contacts left behind or the owner to look into the hot tub and dishwasher issues.
- Folks who slept on the sofa bed complained it was not very comfortable.
- Some folks who slept in the upstairs den complained a bit about dust/sneezing, perhaps due to the carpet there.
- As mentioned in other reviews, downstairs does get quite cold in the winter. There are a couple space heaters, but when it's really cold outside, it's tough to enjoy that room for long.
On the whole, this is a nice home. Withe a working hot tub, dishwasher, and more responsive emergency contacts, I would have given it 5 stars. I think the owner can address all of these pretty easily and will.
While the house decor is outdated, it was clean and comfortable. The game room provided a great place for recreating and the hot tub was relaxing. We had a great time here while in town for a basketball tournament.
We had a great weekend. The property was well maintained and perfect set up, we loved the game room and hot tub. Can't wait to come back
Overall the house was a pleasure to stay in. My girlfriend and I arrived during an unseasonably warm stretch of Tahoe weather, so the first two days was a tad warm in the house as it has no cooling AC (pretty typical for the area). However, there was a fan in the main floor bedroom that helped for sleeping and the bottom floor was much cooler during our stay. Kitchen was well equipped, modern, and had plenty of dishes and silverware for a large group. Wifi was easy to connect to and was reliable the entire stay. The bottom floor game room has a pool table, ping pong table, and Foosball table. Fun! The ping pong table is brand new and the Foosball table was in great shape. The pool table was not of the quality we'd hoped (one of the reasons we selected this property was because it had a pool table). It was a just a little unsturdy (had to be careful when leaning against it, it swayed slightly) and only one of the four cue sticks had a tip on it so we had to share the stick (the owner is going to have the sticks re-tipped after I let him know). That said, we managed to enjoy many, many games during our stay. For families with kids - the game room's board game selection is in disarray - I suggest you bring your own if board games are important. The back deck's seating (chairs) are old and in poor shape - I forgot to mention that to the owner but I hope he replaces them for future guests. The spa was wonderful and soothing after days spent on our feet. The playful birds (jays) on the back deck were a treat to interact with and the mornings were true Tahoe magic. Although I mention some less than positive details, our stay was very enjoyable and the house served well as "home base" for our four-day stay in Tahoe. It is ideally located near town with the peaks nearby for climbing. I would recommend it for anyone, especially families and large groups - the price is right, the lodgings pleasant, and the potential for fun is high. :)
We enjoyed our stay. There was plenty of room for our family of 14. We enjoyed the hot tub and it was nice to have the game room down stairs for the children, they spent most of their time there. The location was convenient and we appreciated the simple check-out procedure. We would definitely stay here again.
This house accommodated our 3 generation, family of 14, nicely. Decor is dated, however, comfortable. The downstairs game room was the bomb and in use from morning to night. Having a bathroom on each level was a bonus! The location of this house is close to ALL lake activities, yet far enough away from the congestion of state line to be quiet and traffic free :)
Not all windows (especially sliding glass doors) have screens; this made it especially difficult to cool the warm stuffy house in the evening. This multi level house has LOTS of stairs, so bringing baby gates helped keep our 4 small children safe.
All in all a Great house for the cost
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|cleaning+ hot tub fee||$250|
|cc fee - echeck waive||$30 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.