|Space||290 sq. ft.|
Small family home in the center of Salvador. Walk to the World Cup Stadium - Fonte Nova Arena (20 min) and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Pelourinho historical center (5 min) from our home! Short bus ride to the beach, bus stops & supermarkets nearby.
Our small family house is approximately 27 square meters and includes:
- Double bed (box-spring mattress)
- Towels & linens provided
- Ironing board
- Floor fan available (no A/C)
- TV / DVD player with some movies you're welcome to watch
- Internet (wireless and ethernet cable - bring your own computer though)
- Small collection of books (you're welcome to read - English & Portuguese)
- Can sleep one more in the living room
- Full-sized fridge including freezer
- Gas stove
- Blender, mixer, coffee machine & french press
- Dishes, pots/pans, utensils, etc.
- The bathroom is outside the main house, you need to go into the yard and just around the corner.
- Cold shower & washing machine available (dry clothes on clothesline) - cold water ONLY!
Small external area shared with neighboring family.
If you need anything else, let us know as we'll be able to arrange it for you!
We can pick you up at the airport, which is distant from the city, and we'll provide you with tourist information about the sights of Salvador. We'll be traveling in the interior of the state during the event, but you'll have our cell phone numbers in case you need anything, call us anytime!
Let us know if you need any more info before booking; we're happy to provide it.
Located in a safe touristic neighborhood (Just take normal precautions as in any major world city)
Very close to World Cup stadium (Fonte Nova Arena) - you can walk to it!
Central location - in the historical neighborhood of Santo Antonio, 5 minutes' walk from the Pelourinho (UNESCO World Heritage site) with colonial architecture, churches, shops, other sights like the Lacerda Elevator and Mercado Modelo nearby. Also a couple minutes' walk from Santo Antonio Fort, which has various capoeira groups and a spectacular view of the bay.
The neighborhood has various restaurants & bars - some with an ocean view - and two supermarkets and a bakery.
Sorry, no pets! Smoking allowed in the external area only - not inside the house.
Always lock up the house when you leave, and the outer gate should remain locked at all times.
No parties allowed, as we are right next door to other families including with a small child.
Absolutely NO other guests, whether men or women, may enter except for those who are renting. This is a small complex with another family within the same area. If anything goes missing, you will be held responsible.
Please take care of our home as if it were your own!
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|