|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury family beach house
Welcome to the the Castle by the Sea, a luxury compound with all the amenities, steps from world-famous Santa Monica beach and the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica canyon. A spectacular location that will literally take your breath away.
This very private large home is a 2 minutes stroll from the sand. Stay in a multi-million dollar neighborhood. Watch the romantic sunsets, enjoy the ocean breeze. Climb the famous Santa Monica stairs, located 3 minutes by foot from the house. Plentiful outdoor seating for romantic dining alfresco.
Recently renovated with no expense spared. In the kitchen you'll find a Viking stove and microwave along with a sub-zero fridge, and an espresso machine for the cappuccino lover.
Watch movies on the big screen projector. Enjoy one of the home's well-stocked collection of blu-ray or dvd, order pay-per-view from directv, or just watch a game in HD.
The master bedroom suite features a California King-size temperPedic for long restful nights, along with a steam shower and softub with jacuzzi jets for that private spa experience after a day at the beach.
Walking distance to the best restaurants and shopping. Take surf lessons, walk on the beach, bike along the famous Santa Monica bike path down to the Pier for a carousel ride or a spin on the ferris wheel.
Among the modern luxury amenities:
* Modern, fully-equipped kitchen features Viking stove and microwave, Sub-Zero fridge, fully-automated Jura espresso machine
* Big-screen projector with satellite/Directv, blu-ray DVD, netflix, and more.
* 2 flat screen televisions
* Master bedroom suite features TempurPedic California King, steam shower, 2 person soft-tub jacuzzi bathtub, plasma TV
* Enjoy the wood-burning fireplace in the living room as you play your favorite songs on the baby grand piano
* Attic bedroom with sweeping ocean view
* Well stocked with family games and toys and movies
* Romantic outdoor cedar hot-tub.
* Garage Parking
* Private enclosed yard safe for children, or just the ultimate in private outdoor living
* Free high-speed wifi throughout
* Indoor life-fitness elliptical machine
* While staying at the Castle by the Sea you'll enjoy one complimentary maid service per week.
* Local caretaker will assist with reservations, recommendations and more.
* Gardeners will care for the garden once a week
* Email to book this amazing place!
Your hosts include dad, mom, and a fresh faced elementary school-aged young lady.
Sarah purchased this house in 2008
Live like a local, with the beach, restaurants, nightlife, all within easy walking distance. Enjoy the neighborhood.
This is a magical property. From the moment you enter the compound, a feeling a contentment, safety, and magic overwhelms you. With the sounds of the surf at night, you'll enjoy our home as the little slice of paradise that it is.
My family and I came here in June 2015 for one week and loved every minute of it. The property is beautiful, the house/garden/grounds are immaculate, safe and secure. There's an amazing beach one block away, and the owner went above and beyond to make our stay excellent. A truly exceptional vacation. We'll be back without hesitation.
Amazing spaces indoor and out. With plenty of room for a family of four. Plus grandma😊
Walking distance to the beach and Rihanna's alleged favorite restaurant. Short drive to Malibu and the Santa Monica pier.
Super private, safe and super, super fun.
This home is exactly that, home, it's how you feel when you walk in, comfortable, relaxed. The owners are very friendly and easy to reach, their personality is expressed through out the house. The house has everything you could ever want or need! We traveled with teenagers this trip and the location was perfect. The kids walked to the beach from the house, used the boogie boards and had the time of their lives. My husband never left the couch and the Apple TV!!, which is projected on the wall, he was happy. The location is perfect for Santa Monica, either walking or driving. Although we never did get to the famous steps, with this house you certainly won't miss out on a thing!! If you are going to stay in Santa Monica and want a home walking distance to the beach, and everything else Santa Monica this is the place you want. I even found myself watering a few of the plants in beautiful garden patio! Thank you for sharing your home with us. If ever traveling to Santa Monica again this would be my first choice!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.