Take a look at all of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7408121 - Heaven's Landing (4 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
* Note, a full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
* Note, stays of 7 nights or longer have an automatic discount built in (excluding some holidays).
Heaven on Earth was 1 of 7 cabins that we lost during the 2016 Gatlinburg Wildfires. We have completely rebuilt this magnificent vacation home and the photos we have displayed are current and the views are absolutely spectacular! We just want you to be aware that from this cabin, you may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the fires and possibly hear construction noise from other cabins being built.
Heaven on Earth is a luxury cabin designed for relaxation, romance, and fun. 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and 7 miles from Pigeon Forge, Heaven on Earth is ideally located for whatever adventure you wish to undertake.
Unlike other cabins, our view of the mountain range and valley is unobstructed during all seasons. While the view is magnificent during the day, at night it becomes positively magical as cabin lights twinkle throughout the valley.
Heaven on Earth sits atop the mountain at the end of the road with amazing privacy. If you’re tired of an endless mountain drive to get to a cabin with our type of view, incredibly, Heaven on Earth is only a 7 minute drive up the mountain from the Parkway.
Our 3 bedroom luxury cabin accommodates groups of 1 – 8 guests. Each private bedroom has a king size bed, master bath, fireplace, flat screen television, and access to a deck to soak in the majesty of the mountains. A pullout sofa in the Game Room accommodates the 7th and 8th guest comfortably.
As you enter the cabin, our stunning floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace is the focal point for the main floor entertaining area. Not to be overlooked are the incredible windows offering you million dollar views and allowing the sun to pour into every room. Furnishings of the cabin are comfortable and accommodating for a party of eight. If the pull of the mountains take you outside, each of our three deck levels offer comfortable seating to while away the hours.
Hickory floors and Pine ceilings throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Heaven on Earth provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Stainless steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, and granite counters equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The stunning dining area seats 8 comfortably. If you’re a grill master we haven’t forgotten you. On the main deck is a Gas Grill waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken. While you grill we have a bar and stools for your fans to witness your preparation and enjoy a beverage of their choosing. When the meal is complete enjoy open air dining on the outdoor dining table.
If a gourmet meal and the mountain air hasn’t stoked your romantic fire, finish off your evening with a glass of wine in our 6 person hot tub or while conversing around 1 of 2 outdoor fire pits. Immerse yourself in the tub or staring into a flame while enjoying the sounds of the woods and mountains amongst the backdrop of cabin lights twinkling throughout the valley. As the stress of the city melts away you’ll understand why we call our cabin Heaven on Earth.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Charter Spectrum. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks. In our Game Room, kids of all ages can enjoy our regulation pool table, shuffleboard table, dart board, and a plethora of board games.
Two minutes down the road, our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg an easy 7 minute drive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair, pack n’ play, and baby gates where stairs apply.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – Yes! But we can’t guarantee that it’ll always be dry and seasoned. Be sure to pick up some starter logs at the grocery store or gas station on your way in.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made.
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 7 minute (1.8 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on is almost an acre. You feel very secluded with only cabins in the far distance.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – Yes. You may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the wildfires. Much of the cleanup has been done, and a lot of greenery has come back.
21. Will I hear construction noise? – It is possible that you will hear construction noise. Just as we rebuilt ours, others are doing the same.
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day.