About the property
- Townhome2250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8-13)
*** Kitchen updated with granite counters and all new stainless steel appliances in 2017. ***
For the perfect vacation, you want a great location, a comfortable setting, and value. At Deer Lake Village #1 you get all three!
- Lower Deer Valley, between the prestigious Deer Crest and Solamere neighborhoods
- On the free Deer Valley shuttle route (shuttle passes the home about every 20 minutes during the winter)
- Within walking distance to Deer Valley's Snow Park concert facilities (summer only)
- A block from the free Park City bus with service to Park City Mountain Resort, the Canyons, and all that Park City offers
- Upscale neighborhood with room to play
- 4 bedroom + loft, 4 bath townhome (2 Master Suites, a bunk room, and a convertible den...all with their own full bathrooms...plus a loft)
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and family room
- Stainless steel appliances including gas range
- Sleeps 8-13, in a configuration that is ideal for two families or a large family needing extra space (2 king beds, 4 twin bunk beds, 2 queen pull-outs, and 1 full pull-out)
- 6 televisions with cable service, 3 with DVD and 3 with VCR
- High-speed Internet access with wireless LAN connectivity
- High thread count sheets, leather furniture, tri-clad stainless cookware, and other fine furnishings
- Stereo and CD changer
- Private hot tub
- Large plumbed gas barbeque
- Gas fireplace
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Full size washer and dryer
- Private two car garage plus additional driveway parking
- Priced to fit your budget (Rates are subject to change--please call for current rates and availability)
Located just 1/2 mile to the Deer Valley Resort, on Deer Valley's free shuttle route and a block from Park City's shuttle. Beautifully decorated, upscale furnishings, including two master suites and modern kitchen make this an ideal townhome for the discriminating traveler to The Deer Valley area. The two Master Suites make this Deer Lake Village home perfect for two families or large groups. In addition to the luxury accommodations shown in our pictures, this home is completely stocked with quality electronics and housewares. There is ample parking for multiple vehicles in the 2 car garage, in front of the house, or in the nearby 2 car parking pad. The free Deer Valley shuttle also passes the home about every 20 minutes during ski season.
Keywords: Deer Lake Village, Deer Valley, Park City, Snow Park, Condo, Town Home, town home, utah, lower deer valley, ski, vacation, summer, winter, fall, spring, deer crest, solamere, affordable, value, snow park, deer valley, PCMR, canyons
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Hi, we would like to welcome you to our home! We love the mountains--during all the seasons. Park City, and more specifically Deer Valley, offer extraordinary entertainment options.
Shawna purchased this Townhome in 2007
Why Shawna chose Deer Valley
We chose Deer Lake Village because it doesn't feel like apartments, as so many condos do. Deer Lake Village feels like home. (Just a LOT more fun than our regular home in North Carolina.)
What makes this Townhome unique
This location is very convenient yet still private. We love the mountain views, the aspens surrounding the patio, the proximity to Deer Valley, and the abundant free transportation. (Even though we take a car, we have the option to leave it in the garage. Great option!)
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
It was ideal in every way. The cabin felt comfortable for our group of 10 adults. Lots of space in the kitchen/living room so it felt big. Amazing hot tub/grill/kitchen that all work perfectly. Huge garage for storage of ski equipment. It was so close to shuttle stops,ski lifts, and Main Street park city yet tucked away in a quiet neighborhood. Would stay again and recommend to anyone!
Shawna is a great host and extremely quick to respond to any questions. The welcome gift basket was also a nice touch.
Perfect place for a large group
This was a great vacation for the 9 of us. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen was recently updated, (with 2 coffee makers!), the w/d worked great, plenty of hot water for showers, clean hot tub, etc. We plan to stay there again!
Deer Creek Village Condo
This property was very much ideal for seven adult males. Shuttle at our door to Deer Valley. Well -equipped kitchen. Everything worked (spa, tv, dvd etc.) Linda was very prompt and accurate on all requests. Only downside was poor mattresses on the three pullout beds , all of which we used. G.
I am sorry to hear about the pull outs. We have never had anyone complain about them. We will definitely look into seeing what we can do to make them better.
Best Place Ever
It's my favorite VRBO. We go there every year. Owners always helpful and great!!
This is an outstanding condo in an excellent location! The space and layout of the condo made it perfect for families with children. The proximity to skiing and town is hard to beat and the Deer Valley shuttle made getting to and from the lifts a breeze. This was our first time to Park City but I'm sure it won't be our last.
So happy that you enjoyed your trip. Our strive is to make everyone's vacation a happy one. Hope to have you back.
Great for Family
We traveled with 2 families both with younger kids and couldn't have been more comfortable. Beds and Linens were better than most any hotel and the house has everything you could need. You are literally less than 1 minute from the base of Deer Valley and 5 minutes to beautiful Main Street.....so easy and convenient. We will be back!
We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself. Hope that you will return. Thanks again for the great review. We strive to make sure everyone has a great stay.
Top 3 ski/snowboarding resorts: Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort, The Canyons
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee may apply.