|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
For the perfect vacation, you want a great location, a comfortable setting, and value. At Deer Lake Village #1 you get all three!
- Lower Deer Valley, between the prestigious Deer Crest and Solamere neighborhoods
- On the free Deer Valley shuttle route (shuttle passes the home about every 20 minutes during the winter)
- Within walking distance to Deer Valley's Snow Park concert facilities (summer only)
- A block from the free Park City bus with service to Park City Mountain Resort, the Canyons, and all that Park City offers
- Upscale neighborhood with room to play
- 4 bedroom + loft, 4 bath townhome (2 Master Suites, a bunk room, and a convertible den...all with their own full bathrooms...plus a loft)
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and family room
- Sleeps 8-13, in a configuration that is ideal for two families or a large family needing extra space (2 king beds, 4 twin bunk beds, 2 queen pull-outs, and 1 full pull-out)
- 6 televisions with cable service, 3 with DVD and 3 with VCR
- High-speed Internet access with wireless LAN connectivity
- High thread count sheets, leather furniture, tri-clad stainless cookware, and other fine furnishings
- Stereo and CD changer
- Private hot tub
- Large plumbed gas barbeque
- Gas fireplace
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Full size washer and dryer
- Private two car garage plus additional driveway parking
- Priced to fit your budget (Rates are subject to change--please call for current rates and availability)
Located just 1/2 mile to the Deer Valley Resort, on Deer Valley's free shuttle route and a block from Park City's shuttle. Beautifully decorated, upscale furnishings, including two master suites and modern kitchen make this an ideal townhome for the discriminating traveler to The Deer Valley area. The two Master Suites make this Deer Lake Village home perfect for two families or large groups. In addition to the luxury accommodations shown in our pictures, this home is completely stocked with quality electronics and housewares. There is ample parking for multiple vehicles in the 2 car garage, in front of the house, or in the nearby 2 car parking pad. The free Deer Valley shuttle also passes the home about every 20 minutes during ski season.
Keywords: Deer Lake Village, Deer Valley, Park City, Snow Park, Condo, Town Home, town home, utah, lower deer valley, ski, vacation, summer, winter, fall, spring, deer crest, solamere, affordable, value, snow park, deer valley, PCMR, canyons
Hi, we would like to welcome you to our home! We love the mountains--during all the seasons. Park City, and more specifically Deer Valley, offer extraordinary entertainment options.
Shawna purchased this townhome in 2007
We chose Deer Lake Village because it doesn't feel like apartments, as so many condos do. Deer Lake Village feels like home. (Just a LOT more fun than our regular home in North Carolina.)
This location is very convenient yet still private. We love the mountain views, the aspens surrounding the patio, the proximity to Deer Valley, and the abundant free transportation. (Even though we take a car, we have the option to leave it in the garage. Great option!)
Perfect weekend getaway from Salt Lake. Wonderful space and incredible location. Thanks a bunch
This property was very much ideal for seven adult males. Shuttle at our door to Deer Valley. Well -equipped kitchen. Everything worked (spa, tv, dvd etc.) Linda was very prompt and accurate on all requests. Only downside was poor mattresses on the three pullout beds , all of which we used. G.
It's my favorite VRBO. We go there every year. Owners always helpful and great!!
This is an outstanding condo in an excellent location! The space and layout of the condo made it perfect for families with children. The proximity to skiing and town is hard to beat and the Deer Valley shuttle made getting to and from the lifts a breeze. This was our first time to Park City but I'm sure it won't be our last.
We traveled with 2 families both with younger kids and couldn't have been more comfortable. Beds and Linens were better than most any hotel and the house has everything you could need. You are literally less than 1 minute from the base of Deer Valley and 5 minutes to beautiful Main Street.....so easy and convenient. We will be back!
First off, I'd like to say that everything listed in the description of this property was accurate. This was my 4th ski trip to the Deer Valley/Park City area and this properties locations is excellent. Shuttle buses run as noted or you can drive the half mile to Deer Valley's skier parking lot or a few miles further to the Park City lifts. We were a group of 5 adults and the property had everything we needed. I am sure that the owners would have jumped to help us if we needed anything but the fact of the matter is everything we needed was already there. It can be a little nerve racking trying to please 4 other individuals but at the end of our stay there were only positive comments from all. Glad I found this place.
We (my husband and three children) stayed here over President's Day weekend with my sister's family (husband and two children) and had such a positive experience. This is a perfect rental for two families… very spacious with two master bedrooms and plenty of space for the children to run around. We skied at Deer Valley which was literally around the corner. The property had everything we needed and more… we plan on staying here again and again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 27 2017 - Apr 2 2017
5 night minimum stay
Apr 3 2017 - Apr 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Cleaning fee may apply.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Top 3 ski/snowboarding resorts: Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort, The Canyons