Last minute discounts available - receive 15% off if you check-in within the next 7 days!
Discover your own rustic paradise with this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin, offering accommodations for 6 and incredible views of Donner Lake! Nestled in the traditional mountain town of Truckee, this updated home provides prime views, a central location, and easy access to skiing, hiking, fishing and other recreational adventures!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Upon entering the beautiful home, large picture windows greet you with awe-inspiring, expansive views of Donner Lake - flooding the home with natural light. In the summer, these windows provide a front row seat to the brilliant 4th of July fireworks display!
A large, fully remodeled living space on the main level includes a fully stocked kitchen, dining table for 6, and comfortable seating area. After long days on the mountain, cozy around the wood-burning stove while watching all your favorites on the flat-screen cable TV.
The kitchen is fully equipped and beautifully updated with granite counters, a large island, and stainless steel appliances. Whip up some tasty treats for afternoon picnics by the lake.
Downstairs, the master bedroom features another gorgeous Donner Lake view, king-sized bed and a private en-suite bathroom with dual sinks.
** Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces **
Truckee, California remains a whimsically-preserved relic of a bygone era. This old-fashioned mountain town features a quaint Main Street stretch, dotted with unique shops and celebrated restaurants - all of which is just minutes from the property!
Downtown Truckee hosts a number of events and festivals during the summer that celebrate the area's art, music, food, and culture. Popular events include concerts with local musicians, farmers markets, as well as events that highlight California-based wineries and microbreweries.
Donner Lake and nearby Lake Tahoe offer no shortage of thrilling activities during summer and winter in this mountain playground. Donner Lake is extremely close to 3 ski areas, including Sugar Bowl, Northstar and Tahoe Donner.
In addition to snow sports, these ski areas are great for hiking and mountain biking in the summer. The options are endless, but they all start when you stay at this lovely Truckee cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, wood-burning stove, in-unit washer/dryer, and more!
- Ideal Truckee location overlooking Donner Lake, with easy access to hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, boating, fishing and Main Street attractions!
- Nearest Airport: Lake Tahoe Airport: 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 ( ~ 46 mi )
- No smoking
- Must be 34 years old to book
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per night fee (Must be housebroken. If additional pet cleaning is needed, extra charges may apply)
- This property can sleep a maximum of 6 adults. There is also an air mattress for children
- If you would like to use the additional sleeping for adults, additional charges will apply. Please contact Evolve for more information
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in