|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Amazing location near the quiet end of Ocean City's famous Boardwalk. Just steps from the beach with no busy streets to cross. Front porch has a great view of the Atlantic Ocean. Plenty of free parking is available as well as many fine dining options.
We respectfully reserve our Beach House to ' FAMILIES' and 'MATURE ADULTS 25 or older' Thank You!
NO HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
Weekly Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
Linen & Paper Products provided at an additional charge.
Rodney & Laura Collins
Ocean City, MD. is close to our hometown of Easton, MD. Our aunt & uncle are the owners of this amazing property. We grew up vacationing in Ocean City, MD. & Rodney is local to the area in a construction fastener & supply business.
Rodney Collins purchased this townhome in 2000
Our property is situated in a quiet, mostly owner occupied, area close to the boardwalk & beach.
Many great dining choices are nearby. Or prepare your specialty in our fully equipped kitchen. No busy streets to cross to get to & from the beach. Excellent for young children when snacks & bathroom visits are needed. That applies to the adults as well.
My family vacationed here this summer and had a wonderful time. Rodney was by far one of the best owners we have worked with. He answered all question with a pleasent attitude and promptly. We had 3 grandchildren, my daughter, my husband and myself and we had lots of room to spread out. My husband loved the private porch area and you can see the boardwalk and Ocean as you sip your coffee. The condo was clean and cute. It had everything you need. Can't wait to go back.
The house was great. Plenty of space for us, nice amenities and clean. Good location provided excellent access to everything we needed.Thanks
We Stayed here with my family the first week of August, it was a beautiful well kept home, it was steps away from the boardwalk and beach. Everyone of us enjoyed the home and location. Rodney was very nice and always answered our questions in a timely manner. We will stay here again. Thank you! Rodney
This is the third year we have been renting the condo and cannot wait to rent it again next year!!! It is immaculate, modern and cozy. Yet, there is plenty of room for the family plus extras to relax! We highly recommend renting this condo as the owners are great people and are very accessible. We also think it is very reasonably priced and the beach is just around the corner!!!!
This is our third year renting this home. We have not been disappointed. It is well cared for, clean, well supplied kitchen, ample parking. Entry of room to accommodate my family. The owner is great, and is easy to contact. Highly recommend this place to anyone.
We stayed for a week with our daughter and family of 4 children ages 2-7years. The house is very clean, spacious, and has everything a family needs to have a comfortable vacation. Here are some points you may find helpful:
1. plenty of parking in rear of home- which includes a designated spot as well. Free parking on street as well.
2. Kids did not have to cross any streets to get the the boardwalk/beach. Just steps away with all your beach stuff.
3. Kitchen is supplied with everything you need- including a great set of knives. My husband and I are both chefs- so we fully enjoyed steaming crabs/muscles/clams/shrimp....you name it!
4. All appliances are immaculate and seem new. It was wonderful being able to dry beach towels and do a load of fresh laundry.
5. There is ample room in the dining room to eat as well as on the front porch- where we ate every meal (we were blessed with perfect weather every day).
6. Central air and backup air conditioner kept the house very comfortable.
7. There is a nice flatscreen in the living room and in the master bedroom. Lucky for us, we really didn't use the tv's much as we played games and exercised as a family instead.
8. Wifi- you can pick up the Howard Johnson wifi from across the street. If you sit on the front porch, you can also pick up optonline wifi very well.
9. The house is on the quiet side of town. You can walk the boardwalk and hit the bustle a few blocks down if you wish.
10. There is a Howard Johnson Hotel across the street. I was concerned about noise ...but it was quiet.
11. Everything you need is close by. We hardly used our cars.
The house was very spacious, enjoyable, and convenient. We felt right at home. We will definitely return next year.
Why go anywhere else??
Located on 24th Street, Ocean Block, less than 100 yrds from Ocean City's famous boardwalk, our ground level, 2 story beach home offers ocean views from the front porch as well as the master bdrm. Situated in a quiet, family oriented setting just steps to the beach without crossing busy streets. Close to many GREAT restaurants,beach access, mini golf, fishing charters,amusement parks,night clubs,shopping,as well as many championship golf courses. We have it ALL! The location couldn't be better!
Our home offers a spacious 1350 sq ft living space with family room, big screen tv,cable,dvd, stereo, full size washer and dryer, and a fully stocked kitchen incl microwave, dishwasher etc. 6 tv's total. Central AC, with back-up AC units in each room.
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
850.00 to 1900.00
Please call / e-mail for current rates.Thank you.