About the property
- House2100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay6 - 28 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Available for full summer season -- $33,000 for Memorial Day thru Labor Day -- For detail on monthly rates, page down below photos, and Click on "View All Rental Rates".
Located in the Village of Westhampton Beach, in the attractive Bridle Path enclave, this stunning contemporary has an elegant floor plan and a gracious, flowing design. The fabulous outdoor area, which includes a large deck and a heated swimming pool, is graced by the serenity of soaring oaks and pine trees.
• Dramatic 2-story living room with high ceiling, fireplace, recessed lighting, and skylights. Sliding doors look out on an expansive deck surrounded by a natural environment of rhododendrons, oaks, and pines.
• Ficks-Reed designer rattan furniture, upholstered in a paisley pattern, plus a matching, pastel-colored, hand woven rug.
• Dining room, kitchen, and living room adjoin to make a large, open area that is separate from the bedroom suites.
• The upstairs master suite has treed views east and west. A sliding door provides access to a breakfast balcony and backyard. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub.
• There is a downstairs master suite and two more beautifully furnished bedrooms.
• Heated 18' x 36' pool is fenced on 4 sides, enhancing safety for children.
• 3 flat-screen HD TV's and new appliances.
• Furnished with upscale art and accessories.
• Light and airy. Hardwood floors throughout.
• Central air conditioning. Washer and dryer.
• Main Street, in the village, has resort shops and casual restaurants. Always good for an after dinner stroll.
• Renter has access to village beach and Atlantic Ocean, just 2 miles away.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-out: 2:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Main Street in Westhampton Beach is quaint and postcard pretty, and always good for an evening stroll. The Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center stages shows by notable musical artists. Arts festivals and other events take place throughout the summer.
Beaches, boating, and other attractions are right here.
Enjoy the Hamptons in the Westhampton Beach area. Avoid the traffic jams in Southampton and East Hampton.
(For rate details, including monthly rates, click on 'View All Rental Rates', below photos.)
May also be available by the month:
June: $10,000 (from Memorial Day weekend)
August: $20,000 (thru Labor Day weekend)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Full Summer Season: May 26 to Sept 4: $34,000 (extended season available) Monthly Rental Rates: May 26 to June 29: $10,000 (includes Memorial Day weekend) June 30 to July 31: $16,000 Aug 1 to Sept 4: $20,000 Renter pays electric and cable, plus lawn and pool service.