10 Bedrooms, 9 Baths, Sleeps 30
Kaiser Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
This house it spectacular! A few notes for the owner (because if it were my house I hope someone would tell me).
1) the tub faucet in the 3rd floor bedroom facing the street (west side) does not pull up properly to get full water pressure from the shower head.
2) the exhaust fan in the bathroom on the 3rd floor facing the street (east side) doesn’t work.
3) the handle on the 2nd floor refrigerator is broken
4) house needs to be sprayed for bugs (we found several large black cockroaches but after talking to Kaiser realty they told us this was a common issue in OB in general). Not sure if this is true or not.
5) there is an exposed wire near the bbq pit by the walkway.
6) light bulb needs be replaced in the 1st floor shower in the bedroom to the left.
7) oven mits would be nice.
8) the pool service was amazing!! They did a very nice job checking and cleaning the pool!!! Not a service on vacation we are used to getting so thank you!!!
We’ve already booked this property for next year and we try to take care of other people’s property as if we owned it. Thank you for a wonder week!!!
Fantastic, amazing, unbelievable place! Will definitely return!
This house is amazing! We stayed there for our annual family reunion and it was perfect for our family. Every room has a private bathroom with the exception of 2 bedrooms on the third floor that share one. It's right on the beach and has it's own pool. Plenty of room in the living room and kitchen. I can't think of anything in the kitchen that was lacking...the bathrooms all had plenty of towels and starter toiletries. The only thing I noticed were a lot of the sheets had stains on them (from plenty of use) as did some of the blankets. Might be time to replace. I wish the weather had been nicer for us to enjoy the beach and pool. I hope we can come back for our next reunion in Orange Beach!
Overall we had an amazing trip
Best Beach House Ever!
Our extended family visits the beach annually and usually rents several condos to accommodate us. However we rolled the dice and rented Beach Music last July and it paid off big! The home is perfect for multiple families because there are so many rooms and each floor as its own living room area, allowing us to all spread out. There is even a mini-kitchen on the second floor which was great because had 3 huge refrigerators. The kitchen was well equipped and the furnishings luxurious! My favorite two things were enjoying my coffee on the 3rd floor balcony and the beachside pool! Plan ahead because they book up fast but it well worth it!
Fantastic gulf front view. We love the beach, but have to admit the private pool was a nice retreat. House was sooooo clean.
We look forward to our visit next year!