|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Just like the chalets of Switzerland, this 1800 sq ft home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bath, and an open concept loft. Sleeps 8 to 10 comfortably.
Relax in the 4 person hot tub or sweat it out in the 6 person sauna!
The property boasts a huge tree lined backyard - great for families and backyard BBQ. A full kitchen with dining table that seats 8 and a big family room. Tons of parking available. Washer and dryer onsite. BBQ available for your use.
The chalet is only minutes away from golf, the Village life, and ski hill, making it a perfect spot for either a winter or summer vacation.
Blue Mountain skiing. (2km) Monterra, Blue Mountain, Georgian Bay Club, Batteaux Creek golf and other courses in the area are a few minutes drive.
The beautiful beaches of Wasaga are a 20 minute drive, or you can spend the day touring the scenic caves of the Blue Mountains. Downtown Collingwood has various festivals throughout the summer and is a quick 5 minute drive away.
There's a 6 acre natural walking trail down the street from the chalet.
Lots to see and do in this beautiful picturesque location with the comforts of the quiet chalet to come home to!
When we arrived at the cottage onot Friday we were very excited and happy with the size of the house, it was spacious with lots of room for the kids to play. The grass was cut and the yard was cleaned. There wasn't any clutter of knick knacks all over, and was easy to navigate around the house. The bedrooms were fully furnished and linens were available if needed. We brought our own but it was nice to see they were a available if we forgot any. There were instruction manuals kept in the one room with the love seat, and the owner had a binder with instructions on the coffee table in the living room. The house was clean and tidy with three couches to sit on. The fireplace was a nice feature, but we didn't use it since it was warm when we arrived. We loved sitting on the balcony and how quiet the street was. Unfortunately it rained the entire time we were here, so we stayed inside during our visit. The book shelf was stocked with plenty of reading materials and board games. There were plenty of dishes and pots and pans. The kitchen even had some food such as coffee, sugar, toothpicks, oil, tea, seasonings, and condiments. We loved the sauna and hot tub. The kids wanted to be in it all the time, but we had difficulty getting the temperature to cool down enough for them. The kids also loved the loft and spent 90% of their time up there. The other 10% they were on the Xbox. We couldn't figure out he stereo or surround sound, but I'm sure if we tried harder we could have had it up and going. Here were booklets and tourist guides on things to do in he area and the WiFi came in handy. The cottage also has central vac which was convenient for cleaning up food from the carpet in the dining area. The room in which the hot tub and sauna were in got very wet with everyone getting in and out of the tub, I wish there was a drain or something to help soak up the excess water. We found a bucket and mop in the laundry room and used that. I personally loved the shower upstairs and could have spent the entire weekend in there! It was spacious with more than enough room to move around. Overall we had a great time, and we are looking forward to returning in the future.
We had a really good time at this cottage. The cottage was clean, the furniture was comfortable, and it is in a nice quiet neighborhood. The weather was rainy (except for sunday) so we stayed indoors all weekend. There were towels and linens available for use if we had needed them, and the kids loved the loft and the Xbox. We couldn't figure out how to turn the radio on, but we had a great time. The hot tub and sauna were definitely bonuses, and was nice to use. The floors were cleaned and the experience was wonderful. We are looking forward to returning in the future.
We arrived at the chalet on Friday night to a beautiful and well maintained property. The layout is great with rooms and space to hang out on two levels and the sauna was a lovely treat. The extra loft space was perfect for a number of guests and it fit 9 people comfortably. I would definitely stay here again, it is a wonderful place with a great atmosphere.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$365.9|
Please Call 4166772610 for seasonal quotes.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.