• This is a shared 4000 sq. ft. property with 3 bedrooms and one totally self contained apartment situated on one acre with fantastic ocean, sunset, and pool views. This listing features one of these bedrooms. I have mentioned my additional listings father down in my description for your consideration.
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Deluxe Standard Room is furnished with California king size bed, mini fridge/freezer and ocean/pool views with personal lanai (deck). It does share a bath right outside the room with the black tile as pictured. Cleaned daily, fresh towels provided, and checked to make sure all is proper and clean throughout your stay.
• Each room is listed and priced separately. Each room accommodates two (2) guests per bed/room with no exceptions.
• State of Hawaii Taxes totaling 13.42% is a required additional fee to be paid directly to the owner upon check-in.
• Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 pm.
• Check-out is no later than 11:00 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can not be accommodated as I am the one and only house, maintenance, and grounds keeper.
• This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast; it is my home. Please respect it as such.
• Extra guests will not be accommodated above and the beyond 2 guests per room.
• Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3765105, 3787767, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home, different options and prices, as well as accommodating extra guests if desired.
• Owner lives on property, and interaction is based purely on guests’ needs and desires.
• Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
• No pets are allowed and will not be considered for any reason.
• I have not charged additional cleaning fees; you are to clean up after yourselves in the shared kitchen space which is limited to microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster, and egg maker. I am requesting and expecting you to place your rinsed, used dishes in the dishwasher which I will tend to.
• Smoking is allowed outdoors away from open screen doors and windows.
• Close screen doors and front door completely at all times. The house is safe; the gates are to keep the wild pigs out. Bugs and geckos are not welcome in any of my living spaces. Removal of your shoes in the house is expected and appreciated.
• Personal laundry is NOT available for guest usage for reservations less than 4 days. I have all the supplies you will need. Two (2) loads within a 4 day stay should be more than adequate to keep you and your personal clothing going, which I am offering for your usage at no charge.
• I do not enter your rooms during your stay unless specifically requested.
• Pay attention to your noise level for all concerned within the home.
• Your attention to slamming of doors, leaving screen doors open or not closing the front door completely, heavy/loud noises, conservation of electricity and water will make everyone’s visit the most enjoyable.
• Use the mini fridge in your room for your personal food items.
• Guests are NOT to eat in their rooms, the main living room, or leave food items out in their rooms. If necessary, place items not needing refrigeration on a plate in the main kitchen. We are all adults and know what belongs to each of us. Please respect such. There is a grocer, Choice Mart which is open everyday from 5 am - 10 pm located just 3 miles north of the home.
• I am renting rooms within my home rather than providing Bed and Breakfast. Guests are to provide their own food.
• There are numerous local restaurants nearby. All are very good, great prices, as well as generous portions and entertainment. There are none that I would not recommend.
• The house is equipped with plenty of private spaces with free internet connections available throughout the property to allow everyone personal space as desired. House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
• Ceiling fans are restricted to when you are in the room you are directly receiving the benefits from. Turn them off when you are not in the room. Allow the trade winds you have come to enjoy freshen and cool your room in your absence. Lights are to be turned off as you exit your room or bathroom. Leave the bathroom door open so other guests will know it is available for their usage.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our lovely island.
I have thoroughly enjoyed living on the island of Hawaii since 2002 and selected this destination after extensive traveling which included home exchanges in many countries.
To live everyday in total excitement and contentment with what the day has to offer became my mission.
Water quality and accessibility for swimming was at the top of my priority list.
I thank the Universe each and every day for allowing all of my life dreams, and more than I ever was able to imagine to come to fruition.
My passions are swimming, coffee farming, growing tropical fruits, vegetables, and flowers, as well as creating jams, jellies and liqueurs with the fruits of my little farm.
Operating a Guest House on my property became a dream that I am proud to see becoming a reality. I find it a total honor to live on this piece of paradise and feel totally compelled to share. What a great playground!!
I believe my success is based upon my guests enjoyment during their holiday. It is my desire to assist each of my guests in experiencing Hawaii in all its glory.
I welcome you to come share my most favored place in the whole wide world.
Today is the Best Day of the Rest of My Life. Come make it yours.
I want to Thank each and every one of my guests who have written such outstanding reviews on my behalf. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, validation, and your part in my dream coming to fruition with such wonderful memories and experiences. I has been my total pleasure to have shared such good times with each and every one of you.
Rhonda purchased this house in 2004
The room and house, garden, pool and the stunning view were fabulous and more than what we expected. Great value, probably the best place to stay on the Big Island. Make sure you have time to enjoy this place, it's nice to spend an afternoon at home. Rhonda is a great host, thank you so much!
Très bien placé, belle chambre et vastes parties communes, belle piscine, propriétaire très agréable.
Le petit-dejeuner est même compris car il suffit de se servir dans un réfrigérateur dédié aux clients et très bien achalandé.
Un inconvénient toutefois les toilettes (douche et WC) sont partagées avec les autres clients ce qui peut être gênant lorsque l'on a une envie pressante le matin ...Ceci explique pourquoi j'ai retiré une étoile.
Rhonda was very accommodating and provided very comfortable home as well as baked goods and information about nearby activities and restaurants.
Excellent experience. Loved picking oranges from a tree in the yard.
Staying at Rhonda's home was a cozy and wonderful experience! We live on Oahu and are always surrounded by business and traffic. It was great to relax, enjoy her great view, and feel at home. Rhonda's house was very clean and her landscaping is beautiful. She made us home made banana bread and coffee in the morning. Thank you so much Rhonda!
We stayed here for just one night. The place was amazing. Rhonda has her own beautiful garden and she serves fruits for breakfast from the garden.The view from the house is really beautiful. Our room as well as the entire house was very clean. Spotless!!
Rhonda is very helpful and friendly. She told us about some good beaches to snorkel and rented her snorkeling gear and beach mat as well.we wish we could stay longer !
I would highly recommend staying at this retreat. Rhonda's hospitality, beautiful home, and amazingly comfortable bed made the stay unforgettable. The pictures of the property on the website accurately portray the accommodations. So relaxing! Thanks Rhonda for your kindness.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Smoking is allowed outside away from open windows and doors.
Be considerate with your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc.
Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when not in rooms, etc.
I have provided small refrigerators in each room. Use it for your personal items and do not leave food in your room outside of your refrigerator.