• This is a shared 4000 sq. ft. property featuring 3 bedrooms and a separate apartment. The property is situated on one acre with fantastic ocean, sunset, and pool views. This listing features one room. All rooms have separate rates. I have mentioned my additional listings farther down in my description for your consideration in selecting a proper choice for your holiday enjoyment.
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Deluxe Room is furnished with King size bed, mini fridge/freezer and ocean/pool views and private lanai (deck).
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3765105, 3787767, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home for the best choice to accommodate all guests within your party.
State of Hawaii taxes are due at check-in.
Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 pm.
Check-out is no later than 11:00 am.
Quiet Time: 11 pm - 7 am.
Swimming Pool is Heated and available 7 am - 11 pm.
Estimated time of arrival to the home must be received at least 24 hours prior to day of check-in and follow-up if delays arise.
Early check-ins and late check-outs will not be accommodated.
No shoes past interior entry.
Smoking is permitted outside and away from open screens and windows with observance of Quiet Time for main floor lanai (Loft suite excluded from lanai QT).
This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast.
I'm sharing my home, you are paying for a room / bed and bath. I live here. I work here. I'm available; not available 24/7.
There is No Front desk, maid or housekeeping service.
Each room accommodates a maximum of 2 guests.
Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
Not suited for animals of any kind.
Close screen doors and front door completely at all times.
Turn off all lights and fans when you are not in the room.
No personal laundry available.
I do not enter your rooms during your stay. You are to clean up after yourselves in a clean and sanitary manner. Empty your room trash during your extended stays in the kitchen bin.
Pay attention to your noise level and Quiet Time for all guests enjoyment within the home.
Guests are to provide their own food. Keep all food and perishable items in your room refrigerator.
Guests are to eat at dining areas only. No eating in bedrooms or formal living room/common area.
Usage of the main kitchen is limited to the microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, and toaster. No stove usage. The food in the main kitchen is not available unless otherwise stated by me.
Guests are to place rinsed, used dishes, cups and silverware in the dishwasher.
Do not use kitchen ice for coolers or day trips.
House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
There is adequate parking for four cars in the driveway. Proper parking is displayed and the gate code pad location is circled in photo number 2.
You must receive a gate code for entry and exit. Electronic gates will not open manually. Do Not Attempt to Push them to open.
Exit Code Keypad is attached to the home between the garage doors and above the hose hanger.
Leave the bathroom door open when you exit so other guests will know it is available for their usage.
No slamming doors.
Conservation of electricity and water is a MUST.
I shall tend to the dishwasher, house laundry, bathroom duties and housekeeping outside your rooms.
99% of my guests are happy, self-reliant, and considerate of the home, host, and other guests; house rules have become so cumbersome due to that 1% experience factor.
My goal is for my guests to enjoy a peaceful rest in a beautiful home/environment. Please don't make me add to this list of behaviors that the majority of my guests would not have to be told or would even consider.
You must also acknowledge:
State of Hawaii Taxes are due upon check-in via cash payment.
Potential for noise - Shared home. Quiet Time is stated.
Pet(s) live on property - One cat - Norman
Some spaces are shared - Main floor common areas, bathroom and swimming pool.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our beautiful and fascinating island.