The Links at Divi Aruba golf course surrounds a unique collection of luxurious private vacation condos and tropical lagoons. Built in small clusters of “Birdie” and “Eagle” style villas, the villa buildings house 240 studios, one and two bedroom suites with deluxe amenities including Jacuzzi tubs, 42” plasma television screens, and designer furnishings.
Facilities at an additional fee;
• Golf lessons provided by Don Ross “Feel Golf” school golf professional
• Driving range area (in net)
• Chipping area
• Bunker practice area
• Golf equipment and accessories
• Club repair and re-gripping facility
• Tennis clinics and lessons provided by tennis professionals from Aruba Tennis
• Tennis equipment and accessories
•Golf and tennis lessons for individuals and groups
•Group instruction for three or four persons
• Several packages on-course instruction, etc
• Mulligan’s Bar & Restaurant overlooking the first and ninth holes features an open-air terrace positioned 9 feet above the practice putting greens and is surrounded by a waterfall. A pizza oven is the focal point of the kitchen. Mulligans serves a light breakfast menu and daylong casual dining menu with service from 7 AM to 11PM.
• Pro Shop offers golf equipment and accessories, men’s and women’s apparel and other quality merchandise
The Windows on Aruba is a stylish glass-wrapped contemporary restaurant showcasing full views of the ocean and golf course with night lighting of the ninth hole and a circular dining room with elevated two-story atrium. The menu is contemporary American. The Window on Aruba seats 120 and serves lunch, dinner and royal Sunday brunch.
Please note we are selling our Christmas week and New Year week as two separate weeks or both together. Christmas week from the 20/21st – 28th/29th December and New Years week from the 28th/29th Dec – 3/4th January. We will not be accepting check-ins on the 25th , 26th December or the 1st of January.