|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Five cottages nestled right on the beautiful Cypress Creek....
1. Animal House - One bedroom cabin with king bed, a sunroom with two daybeds, living room with fireplace and a queen size futon, one full bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. $220 per night for 6 guest. Pet friendly - $20 per dog per night.
2. Getaway - One bedroom cabin with king bed, living room with queen size sofa sleeper, one full bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. $160 per night for 4 guest. . Pet friendly - $20 per dog per night.
3. The Nest - One room cabin with queen bed, one full bathroom, and very functional kitchenette. $130 per night for 2-4 guest. Pet friendly - $20 per dog per night.
4. Texan - One bedroom cabin with a king bed, living room with a queen size futon, one full bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. $150 per night for 4 guest. Pet friendly - $20 per dog per night.
5. Hunter's Lodge - The lodge is a spacious one bedroom with recreational area, a large kitchen, pool table, abundance of indoor and outdoor seating, piano, flat screen TV, and a full bathroom. There are also two queen sleeper sofas with memory foam toppers. $220 per night for up to 6 guests. $20 per dog/per night.
All of the cottages are terrific access to the sparkling spring fed waters of the Cypress Creek.
**There is a two night minimum.
**Three night minimum on all major holidays.
Wendy purchased Hills of Texas Lodging in Wimberley, Texas after working independently in the vacation rental industry the two years prior where she built great local relationships and learned first hand what guests are looking for when they come to the area. She is now managing and conducting reservations for a handful of 5 star accommodations located in the Wimberley, Dripping Springs, and Marble Falls areas. Wendy prides herself on GREAT customer service and maintaining all of her rental properties at their highest potential. Hills of Texas Lodging operates out of an office located right off Ranch Road 12 less than 1 mile from the Wimberley town square. Having lived in the Texas Hill Country for the past 20 years, Wendy and her staff are very knowledgeable about the area and all the secret treasures and activities your friends and family will love! We encourage you to call, email, or stop by our office for lodging and tourist information anytime!
Wendy Walker, Hills of Texas Lodging purchased this cottage in 2014
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:
This property is only 1 mile from the Wimberley town square. Wimberley is situated ideally between Austin to the north and San Antonio to the south. Regardless from which direction you arrive, Wimberley is the first place where the terrain markedly changes. The second you arrive in this valley, you instantly realize that you are in the Hill Country. Its location is the essence of the atmosphere that permeates this community. One moment you are driving on a plateau, and suddenly you drop into this beautiful, idyllic little valley where Wimberley is nestled.
Canyon Lake is one of the four premier lakes in Texas. What makes it such a coveted place to enjoy is how it is nestled in the Texas Hill Country, giving it a certain beauty that is all its own. Canyon Lake is only a 30-minute drive from downtown Wimberley.
There are a lot of "must sees" in the area, but here are some of our personal suggestions...
1. Blue Hole is frequently ranked as one of the “10 best Swimming Holes in Texas,” by travel magazines and respected publications like “Texas Monthly,”
2. Jacob’s Well is among the most unique perpetual artesian springs in the world.
3. Wimberley is the Zipline. Participants fasten themselves into a safety harness, complete with protective gear, and the fly 2,600 feet across some of the most beautiful terrain in Texas.
4. Corral Theatre. This unique, small town movie-going experience has been America’s only walk-in, sit-down outdoor movie theatre since 1948. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night during the summer, the Corral offers a slate of first run movies for the entire family.
5. And a long list of vineyards including but not limited to Mandola's Estate Winery, Wimberley Valley Winery, The Bella Vista Ranch, and Driftwood Vineyards.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Pet Fee||$25 + Tax|
Three night minimum stay required on all major holidays. If a reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before arrival it is fully refundable minus the initial deposit. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, full payment is forfeited. Check-in time is 4:00 P.M. and check out time is 11 A.M. All guests participating in the reservation will be registered on the rental agreement prior to your arrival date. Should there be unregistered guests at the property, at any time, for any length of time without prior approval, you will be asked to leave and forfeit the remainder of your reservation. Guest shall assume all risk of any injury to self and/or their guests. Guest agrees to hold property owner and Hills of Texas Lodging harmless for all injuries incurred while guest is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained. Guest shall use the property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the property and keep the property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall guests use the property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinances, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the property.