About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
A charming 5 star villa. A completely new villa in the market with 3 bedrooms ( the master suit bedroom has a private main bathroom with jacuzzi) with luxurious finishing and a fully loaded modern kitchen with dinning area and spotlights in the sitting area , dinning area and kitchen area..
Our luxurious villa has a big BBQ and swimming pool with sun beds and an enormous garage big enough for 6 cars.
The house gardens are well kept there are also 3 balconies for when you wake up you can feel and see the real Madeira ocean view sensation. That will probably give you the urge to go to the pool area and take a sun bath in front of the pool enjoying the view of the valley of Arco da Calheta. The property is also close by the local services such as take away, restaurants, shops, etc.…
Arco da Calheta is a very attractive village which has a social centre, cafés and a number of small supermarkets which sell everything you need. The locals reckon that Arco da Calheta has the best micro-climate of all! It’s a quiet location. The Calheta Beach Hotel which is down by the beach has a spa which the public can use and there is a leisure center, banks, a big supermarket named 'Pinco Doce' and the Latest marina with their restaurants. Driving towards Funchal you will find Madelena do Mar where there are restaurants and bars and a rocky beach. Further on is Ribeira Brava, with another rocky beach. There is also a small market, a large supermarket, banks and a number of restaurants.
The nearest shop to the villa is 2 minutes away. Only 4 minutes by car to Calheta golden beach its the finest beach in Madeira
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Italian, Russian, Polish, German, Swedish, Turkish, English, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Mandarin, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 5, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Comfortable, modern villa in a great location.
- Very clean
- Great pool, enclosed, making it warm and comfortable to use all day
- Good location for exploring
- Lovely sea view
- On a busy road, noisy from about 6.30am, fine if you're used to traffic but not so great if you want peace and quiet.
- Property information does not specify that the owner lives in the upstairs part of the villa - guests have the ground floor.
- Property description says four bathrooms but actually it was two bathrooms with two additional toilets, one of which is outside by the pool.
- Missing some little extras you'd expect from a property marketed as luxury (e.g. tea, coffee, spare toilet rolls, washing powder)
Estadia Villa Hasta la Vista
Foram 14 excelentes dias. Muito boas condiçoes para casal e familia. Sitio com farmacia, bares e supermercado nas proximidades.
Recomenda-se vivamente. Certamente iremos repetir a experiência!!!!
Gracias. Ustedes tambiem son numero uno ! vuelvan siempre...