• This is a shared 4000 sq. ft. property with 3 bedrooms and one totally self contained apartment situated on one acre with fantastic ocean, sunset, and pool views. This listing features one of these bedrooms. I have mentioned my additional listings father down in my description for your consideration.
• The property is located in a great location just off the main highway, minutes away from three (3) protected and totally fantastic bays for snorkeling and kayaking.
• The Standard Room is furnished with California king size bed, and mini fridge/freezer It does share a bath right outside the room with the black tile as pictured. Cleaned daily, fresh towels provided, and checked to make sure all is proper and clean throughout your stay.
• Each room is listed and priced separately. Each room accommodates two (2) guests per bed/room with no exceptions.
• State of Hawaii Taxes totaling 13.42% is a required additional fee to be paid directly to the owner upon check-in.
• Check-in is no earlier than 4:00 pm.
• Check-out is no later than 11:00 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can not be accommodated as I am the one and only house, maintenance, and grounds keeper.
• This is not a hotel, condo, or a Bed and Breakfast; it is my home. Please respect it as such.
• Extra guests will not be accommodated above and the beyond 2 guests per room.
• Unregistered guests are not allowed on the premises during your stay without prior approval.
• Please see my other HomeAway listings 3771350, 3787767, or 3991416 for other accommodations within the home, different options and prices, as well as accommodating extra guests if desired.
• Owner lives on property, and interaction is based purely on guests’ needs and desires.
• Guests under 12 years of age will not be accommodated.
• No pets are allowed and will not be considered for any reason.
• I have not charged additional cleaning fees; you are to clean up after yourselves in the shared kitchen space which is limited to microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster, and egg maker. I am requesting and expecting you to place your rinsed, used dishes in the dishwasher which I will tend to.
• Smoking is allowed outdoors away from open screen doors and windows.
• Close screen doors and front door completely at all times. The house is safe; the gates are to keep the wild pigs out. Bugs and geckos are not welcome in any of my living spaces. Removal of your shoes in the house is expected and appreciated.
• Personal laundry is NOT available for guest usage for reservations less than 4 days. I have all the supplies you will need. Two (2) loads within a 4 day stay should be more than adequate to keep you and your personal clothing going, which I am offering for your usage at no charge.
• I do not enter your rooms during your stay unless specifically requested.
• Pay attention to your noise level for all concerned within the home.
• Your attention to slamming of doors, leaving screen doors open or not closing the front door completely, heavy/loud noises, conservation of electricity and water will make everyone’s visit the most enjoyable.
• Use the mini fridge in your room for your personal food items.
• Guests are NOT to eat in their rooms, the main living room, or leave food items out in their rooms. If necessary, place items not needing refrigeration on a plate in the main kitchen. We are all adults and know what belongs to each of us. Please respect such. There is a grocer, Choice Mart which is open everyday from 5 am - 10 pm located just 3 miles north of the home.
• I am renting rooms within my home rather than providing Bed and Breakfast. Guests are to provide their own food.
• There are numerous local restaurants nearby. All are very good, great prices, as well as generous portions and entertainment. There are none that I would not recommend.
• The house is equipped with plenty of private spaces with free internet connections available throughout the property to allow everyone personal space as desired. House phone is limited to calls specifically on this island.
• Ceiling fans are restricted to when you are in the room you are directly receiving the benefits from. Turn them off when you are not in the room. Allow the trade winds you have come to enjoy freshen and cool your room in your absence. Lights are to be turned off as you exit your room or bathroom. Leave the bathroom door open so other guests will know it is available for their usage.
• I look forward to meeting you and being a part of your visit to our lovely island.
I have thoroughly enjoyed living on the island of Hawaii since 2002 and selected this destination after extensive traveling which included home exchanges in many countries.
To live everyday in total excitement and contentment with what the day has to offer became my mission.
Water quality and accessibility for swimming was at the top of my priority list.
I thank the Universe each and every day for allowing all of my life dreams, and more than I ever was able to imagine to come to fruition.
My passions are swimming, coffee farming, growing tropical fruits, vegetables, and flowers, as well as creating jams, jellies and liqueurs with the fruits of my little farm.
Operating a Guest House on my property became a dream that I am proud to see becoming a reality. I find it a total honor to live on this piece of paradise and feel totally compelled to share. What a great playground!!
I believe my success is based upon my guests enjoyment during their holiday. It is my desire to assist each of my guests in experiencing Hawaii in all its glory.
I welcome you to come share my most favored place in the whole wide world.
Today is the Best Day of the Rest of My Life. Come make it yours.
Rhonda purchased this house in 2004
Our experience at Rhonda's was great! It was probably the best stay of our trip. Rhonda let us borrow her snorkeling gear, helped us find the best beaches for snorkeling, and provided fantastic breakfast. She makes her own coffee and avocado pie. On top of that her house was beautiful, the beds were super clean and comfy and we slept great!
Beautiful house and an amazing host. Highly recommend. It was easy and comfy stay for the two of us.
Rhonda was a great host, funny and very accommodating. Her home is lovely, and I very much that she has cats, as ours are home, and we miss them.
My girlfriend and I stayed with Rhonda for two nights at the end of our 2 week trip to the Islands. It was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have asked for better accommodations or a better host! The house is absolutely beautiful with a great view of the ocean from the living room and balconies. The bedroom was very clean and comfortable, along with the rest of shared rooms throughout the house. Rhonda provided a great assortment of breakfast goods and coffee to start out our day which was greatly appreciated! She also provided fresh beach towels and snorkel gear during our time at the house, this was perfect since there are some amazing beaches and snorkeling spots within a few minutes drive of the house. Rhonda was extremely helpful informing us of these great spots, as well as other activities, restaurants, and sights to check out in the area around her home. On our check out day our flight to leave the island wasn't until 9pm, Rhonda went above and beyond and allowed us to come back to house after spending the morning snorkeling and shower before going to Kona and the airport. Thanks again for everything Rhonda! We really enjoyed our stay and conversations with you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Each room in the home accommodates 2 guests per King size bed. Smoking is allowed outside away from open doors and windows.
Be considerate with your noise levels; cupboard and door slamming, screen doors closed completely, etc.
Be conservative with your electric and water consumption. Turn off fans and lights when exiting rooms.
Laundry facilities are not available for guest usage.
State of Hawaii taxes are due upon check-in at the rate of 13.42% based on your room rate.