|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Two large master bedrooms with sitting room, both with Queen beds, televisions, and full closets. Lofted bedroom, with Queen bed, overlooking spacious open living room and kitchen. Two bathrooms. Game room with ping pong table. Large fenced in back yard with fire pit ample parking. Laundry facilities on sight. Full kitchen with all the amenities. Additional Efficiency Cabin in the backyard with 2 twin beds, microwave, and television.
I am a native of North Carolina who instantly fell in love with the property and the surroundings. Spending time at Single Pine Inn brings me a sense of peace and tranquility.
Jim Burnett purchased this cabin in 2012
Single Pine Inn is located in a wonderful location between Asheville and Hendersonville.
The cabin itself was fine, though I don't see how it could sleep 10 (3 queens, and a roll away). Several small complaints:
1. I was told there was a lockbox with the keys inside. I was given the code. The code did not work. I called the owners brother, who lives nearby, and explained that the code I was given did not work. He told me he thought it was XXXX. That code did not work either. He said he would call the maintenance guy to come over and open it.
While I was waiting (with 7 other family members), I noticed another device nearby, that looked like a lockbox, but had no numbers or codes on it. It was completely encased in plastic. I thought maybe that it was a wifi enabled lockbox. After fumbling with it for a few minutes, it opened up, and I saw the number pad. I put the code originally given to me and the lockbox opened! We had the keys. A wasted 10 minutes and a little bit stressful.
We should have been given more thorough instructions.
2. The front door deadbolt was very difficult to open and close with the key. We were worried that the key would break off, so we kept the front door locked at all times, and used the side entry door.
3. Was not as clean as I am used to seeing. Only 1 roll of toilet paper. No hand soap in 1 of the bathrooms. Some trash from the previous renters had not been removed. Cobwebs in several corners.I was charged $125 for cleaning after our departure. I hope they do a better job than they did for the previous renters.
4. No instructions for the wifi or TV. It took us about 15 minutes of looking around but to no avail. Finally, someone turned over the modem and saw the information we needed. As a former owner of a rental unit in Myrtle Beach, we printed out all the possible info we thought are guests would need, and had several sheets laminated and placed them throughout the unit.
Cabin was very spacious for my siblings and I to meet up in the Asheville area. Convenient location close to Sierra Nevada Brewery, grocery store, and Asheville. We enjoyed the large living area, fireplace and the ping pong table!
We had a great time staying in this cabin. It was very clean and way roomier than the pictures indicated. Everyone had lots of space to rest and relax after long days of shopping. The property is quietly tucked away but within minutes to great shopping and restaurants. We will definitely keep this place in mind on our next trip to the Asheville area.
We went to Asheville for a bachelor's weekend and could not have been happier with the cabin. The cabin slept 7 comfortably, offered plenty of living space, and was very well kept and decorated. The backyard and fire pit were great for a late night hang and the cabin offered plenty of seating indoors and out. New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, Biltmore, and South Slope were all within 20 minutes which made for cheap and convenient uber rides.
My only very minor complaints were 1) that the upstairs shower head was very low and difficult to use if taller than 6' and 2) there were no usable ping pong balls (that we could find) for the table.
We would definitely book this cabin again!
7 of us (3 adults and 4 kids) came from out of town to stay in this terrific cabin while visiting local family, and it was the perfect place both to live and to entertain. The big rooms, warm interior, and large kitchen gave us a place to end the days over a meal with our relatives. Since it's located halfway between Hendersonville and Asheville, we were close to everything we wanted to see. But the property itself is on a secluded back street and, if you stand on the back deck, you can see mountains in the distance!
The porches and fenced yard make it a great space for people with young children, and inside there were enough private corners for everyone to find a spot to relax, even the teenagers!
We found the owners, though they live out of state, to be very friendly and prompt in all communications. Also, the property manager is the owner's brother, who lives close by. He takes a great deal of pride in the place and knows its history, since he was involved in the renovation. He is also very conscientious and responded to all our questions and needs very quickly, so we felt well taken care of!
I would heartily recommend this rental to larger groups who want to relax without being on top of each other and who want the convenience of being close to everything that the area has to offer!
Beautiful home with a very large yard space. The home was large enough for 8 of us to stay comfortably and was extremely close to several good restaurants and to Asheville. Would highly recommend.
within 3 miles South on Hendersonvile Rd state route 25 south, is large shoe outlet on left side of street and about 15 miles from a great outlet mall with a Dillard's outlet called Asheville Outlet Mall Take Hwy 26 and exit on Brevard Rd. There is a Ryan"s buffet, and my personal favorite, Harbor Inn on the Asheville Outlet shopping center
|Refundable damage deposit||$125|
|Processing||$25 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$125 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.