|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7)
Relax in our enchanted private beachfront property. Adventure into El Yunque tropical rain forest (the only tropical rain forest under the U.S. National Forest system). You can walk to the beach, sit under a palm tree and enjoy the breathtaking view, that’s life. Go golfing in three different 18 hole championship golf courses, Rio Mar Resort Ocean and River Courses, Trump International Golf Clubs, Championship and International Courses and El Conquistador Golf Club. Take inexpensive ferry (with your jeep or car if preferred) to the islands of Vieques (bioluminescent bay) and Culebra. Horseback, four track, mountain bike riding at Hacienda Carabali. Day Sailing and Snorkeling to Icacos Island. Visit Rivers at El Yunque Rain Forest. Casino Hotel. Visit Old San Juan, (driving 20 min. away)
The Condo is located in the second level with ocean view from the balcony and kitchen. Just a few steps from the beach and surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Located in a small private gated community only 90 apartments in complex most are not occupied during week with 24 hour guard service, two parking spaces and adults and children swimming pool. All this in the comfort of a fully equipped condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony with beach view, 2 new A/C's, 2 TV's, cable, Netflix, Wifi internet access. Cooking utensils. One king bed in master room. One full, two twins beds and one queen futon on second room, one full futon in living room . Kitchen fully equipped with side by side refrigerator/freezer, ceramic top stove, oven, microwave, washer & dryer, toaster, coffee maker, blender, silverware and glassware. 2 parking, 24/7 security gate with guards.
Our apartment have an excellent location close from shopping malls, supermarkets, pharmacies 3 golf courses and great restaurants. A few minutes from rain tropical forest El Yunque.
Nearest Airport 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Pub 0.5 miles aprox.
Don Pepe Restaurant, Richies Cafe
Nearest Ferry 12 Miles aprox.
Fajardo Ferry to Vieques & Culebra @ 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Restaurant 0.5 miles aprox.
Rio Mar Hotel Restaurant, Richie's Cafe, Don Pepe
• Wyndham Rio Mar Hotel Resort – less than 2 miles away, beach, golf, restaurants, etc.
• St. Regis Bahia nearby hotel at Rio Grande
• Grand Melia Hotel – Rio Grande
• Coco Beach Trump Golf Course & Hotel – Rio Grande
* El Conquistador Hotel & Resort - Fajardo Puerto Rico (15 minutes away)
• El Yunque Rain Forest – Tropical Rain Forest with waterfalls, walking trails, rivers, zipline (787) 888-5646.
• Carabali Rain Forest Park – horseback riding, ATV/four Track, Mountain Bike tours, Go-Kart Ride, Bar & Grill Restaurant.
• In the Fajardo Ferry Terminal you can take a Ferry to Culebra and Vieques islands, (world renowned beaches). There is an airport in Fajardo so you can take a 15 minutes flight to the islands (787-860-2005; ext. 234). To get to the airport take Road #3 east direction around 18 miles until you reach a traffic light with Plaza Fajardo on your right (Pueblo supermarket, Walgreens Pharmacy and Walmart store). At this junction make a left turn onto road 194 or Avenida Valero and continue for about 3 miles until Ave. Osvaldo Valero and take it left for 650 meters and right on carretera Cabezas de San Juan for 120 meters, left onto calle Union and you should reach the dock.
• Fajardo Luminescent Bay – Bio Bay Kayak and boat excursions – Luminescent Bay night excursions 987 Carr Cabezas Fajardo, PR, United States (787) 435-1665 (Las Croabas, Fajardo) – There are several excursion carriers with a variety of kayak/boat alternatives usually leaving on tours at around 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm onto a beautiful luminescent water bay, a one of a kind experience
• Luquillo Kiosks –on Luquillo beach around 10 minutes away, take road #3 east bound. 60 small restaurants. Local food. Casual.
Restaurant Terraza Montemar (next to Richie's) – Bo. Palmer Sect. Las Coles Road 968, typical local puertorrican, good mofongo (787) 887-4303.
• Richie’s Café (nearby Restaurant) – Road 968 km 2.0 next to the Rio Mar Wyndham Grand Resort, great views.
• Don Pepe Restaurant – On Road #3 km 29 Marginal Palmer very near the traffic light of roads 968 & 3 to your right on #3 if you are bound to San Juan (787) 888-7373.
• Pizza Hut delivery Pizza Road #3 km 23.5 (787) 863-8804.
• Lolitas Mexican restaurant – on Road #3 km 41.3 Fajardo (east from the apartment, aound 7 miles away), affordable mexican food (787) 889-0250.
• Pasion por el Fogon restaurant in Fajardo Road 987 Km 2.0 Bo Sardinera, Fajardo, PR (787) 863-3502, expensive but worth every penny, “Meson Gastronomico” meaning it is nationally recognized.
• Walmart supercenter are one in Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 and on Fajardo, same Road #3.
• Walgreens pharmacy are on Road #3 at km 28.0 Rio Grande and there is supermarket Amigo at Luquillo.
• The Outlet Shopping Mall at Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 has a variety of stores and a food court.
• Nearby Rio Grande shopping Mall at Road #3 km 24.5 has a Ralph’s Supermarket, TJ Maxx, Sears, Wendy’s and other stores.
The Continental Beach Resort was a beautiful property. This particular condo was in viewing distance of the beach. Our beach was great. We had children between the ages of 13-19 and we love that the beach had waves. The property was very safe. We liked very much that the security guards made themselves noticeable throughout the grounds and at the gate. Everyone was very friendly. The grounds were meticulous. The pool area was very nice. The pool is four feet deep at the deepest. There is also a children's pool. The temperature was comfortable. Plenty of pool chairs and loungers. This property had two beach chairs that we used down by the beach often. They also had a chest of toys for younger children. We purchased a large tube for riding the waves if they decide to leave it at the resort. We loved that it had a washer and dryer in the unit, this came in very handy so we didn't have to pack so many clothes. We also used many utensils, pots and pans for cooking and the blender was awesome for our pina coladas. Plenty of dishes. I would definitely come back to this resort. The resort is located in the Palmer area not far at all from Luquillo and the Kiosk restaurants, the Rainforest and Fajardo. We rented a car and did a lot of driving and saw many great things. Ruben was quick to respond with any questions we had. Thank you Ruben for allowing us to stay here.
Nice gated condo area. This condo is in a great location and on a nice beach, safety never became a concern for us here. There is so much to do close by we were not able to get it all done the week we were there. This condo is close to the El Yunque Rainforest which is amazing for hiking and its natural beauty. It is also just a few miles from the Kioskos (restaurants and shops). We also visited Old San Juan, other nearby beaches, and went to the Rio Camuy Caves park. We had a fantastic time and this place was in a great spot for visiting those places.
Condo owner is very prompt with responses to questions and does a great job. Nice courtyard and beach views off of the balcony. It was nice making use of the extras the owner provided, i.e.: cooler, beach toys, chair, beach cart, etc. Very nice comfortable beds and nice bath and beach towels.
Looking forward to coming back!
This was our first time in Puerto Rico so wee spent a long time selecting a place to stay. We were hoping for a quiet, friendly, safe place with a nice beach, pool and property. We found exactly that at Ruben's apartment. The apartment had everything we needed. Ruben took care of us well and even called to make sure our daughter was ok since she wasn't well when we arrived. The people we met in the complex were delightful. Our daughters made a few friends and most of the time it felt like we had the beach all to ourselves. It was a very short drive to the grocery stores, rainforest and restaurants. We didn't want to leave and will be sure to visit this place when we return to Puerto Rico. Thank you so much for a very relaxing 6 days. Can't wait to return.
Best vacation so far! Very clean and convenient apartment. Steps from the awesome beach. Ruben is the best property manager you can imagine. I brought my whole family and he helped me to rent another apartment close to the first one. He met us there when we arrived and was there when we were leaving. When we needed him to switch on disposal he happened to be just in front of the apartment. Truly professional. Another important thing - WiFi worked like a clock in both apartments. Also, good mattresses. We are returning and renting only from Ruben for sure.
Ruben's home is amazing as well as Ruben!!!! The pictures really do not do it justice!! Before our stay ANY questions we had Ruben answered them not only with great answers, but with a very prompt response time! One of our questions was how to get to the house as it was our first time in Puerto Rico. He literally gave us turn by turn directions..did I say AMAZING!! Once we got there, we had our own parking spot. The house was beautiful and literally a stones throw from the beach! The house is 2 bedrooms however you can fit a lot of people! Lots of beds and pullout couches/futons. The house was loaded with everything you can want -- dishes, extra sheets and blankets, towels, beach towels, a cooler for the beach and rolling cart for the cooler for the beach, everything you will need for your vacation/trip. Not only was Ruben great, but the people who are on the property (i.e. this is a gated community) were also extremely nice and helpful with anything that we needed. The front gate people knew us by name and always said hello and goodbye whenever we were leaving or coming. I cannot say enough great things about Ruben and his home. He was very accommodating with everything we needed. Ruben is simply the best and anyone will have a great time!
Great unit on well kept property. This was our first visit to P.R. so we were hesitant about where to stay or safety or nice beaches. Ruben met us at the property and showed us around. He kept in touch throughout our stay making sure we were comfortable, answering our questions promptly. The property has a well trained and pleasant security staff who make routine checks of the property.
The unit is well maintained, clean and comfortable with well stocked bathroom and kitchen.
The beach here is beautiful, from the soft sand to the calm and clean surf.
Within a few miles there are many shops, restaurant's and the beautiful rain forest!
Great price for this fine property. We highly recommend it. Thanks Ruben
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - May 31 2017
6 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2017 - May 31 2018
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Security Gate with 24/7 security guard. Check in 2:00PM - Check Out 12:00PM
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
In your GPS
in Start enter: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
In End: Camino Las Picuas, Rio Grande
then hit route button
The GPS should you guide to this address,
Camino Las Picuas
Continental Beach Resort
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
In case there's no GPS available here is the route to get at
Continental Beach Resort in Rio Grande.
You will need to take from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport road #3 on direction to Fajardo and Rio Grande. Once in route to Fajardo and Rio Grande you are in route 66. Straightforward the route 66 are go to leave you at the road #3 again and you need to continue forward until the 5th red light when you will see at your left the Wyndham Hotel big sign. On that sign take the left to road PR-968. Ahead you will see the main entrance to the Wyndham Hotel. Continue forward up to your next right after the Wyndham main entrance. In 4 minutes you will see the main entrance of Continental Beach Resort.