|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
New Luxury 1 bedroom/1bathroom condo with full kitchen & bathroom (sleep 2-3) in a resort located on the most beautiful beach in West Bay, Roatan.
This resort includes a freestyle infinity pool and 100% drinkable tap water, private white sand beach, restaurant, beach-bar, free kayak, amazing snorkeling or diving right in front of the resort, sports & tours booth, and many restaurants accessible via the beach. An additional bathroom is also available near the pool and the beach for our guests. Of course, long chairs, sunshades, chairs and tables are also available for your comfort. A bus shuttle or a cab can bring you from Roatan’s airport in 25 minutes.
Our condo is located on the 2nd Floor, with a Mountain View. A large balcony with a patio table and four chairs will let you enjoy your drinks. The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, ice maker, toaster, microwave oven, blender, dinnerware for 4 people. The unit has granite countertops and travertine tile flooring.
Roatan is the second largest coral reef after Australia. Many dive shops (Infinity Divers, TGI, Bananarama, Anemona, etc.) are available in walking distance by the beach. Please note that the resort has its own Scuba dive center called Infinity Divers where scuba gear can be rented. For golfers, The Black Pearl is waiting to challenge you with its 18-holes (par-72), 7200 yards championship course, a cab ride away from the resort.
Looking for a different experience? Take a 5 minutes water taxi ride to West End at $3 per person, and discover one of the local villages of Roatan, and jump on the occasion to buy your souvenirs. The resort also has its own water taxi which can be booked at the Palapa beach-bar.
Tours are available at the resort`s sports booth near the beach:
Examples: Gumbalimba Park which features an animal preserve, botanical gardens, pirates Coxen's Cave and freshwater pool. The Iguana Farm. The canopy challenge. Swimming/diving with dolphins. Island tour, catamaran, shopping, hiking, deep sea fishing, etc.
We speak English and French.
Keywords: condo, beach, white sand, luxury, roatan, honduras, west bay, scuba diving, snorkeling
We love to travel around the world.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2010
We discovered Roatan a few years ago and felt in love with West Bay, Roatan. We got tired of usual Mexico, Dominican Republic etc. and wanted a different experience.
-Pure drinkable tap water
-Quality of the beach
-Proximity of restaurants/bars/convenience store
-On site Dive center
-Breath taking amazing beach
-Eco friendly resort
-Beautiful landscape & Infinity pool.
Let me start by stating that we use VRBO every time we travel. We stay in condos or homes, and I usually trust the reviews of others to guide me to the right property. After looking at the pictures, we chose this condo for a variety of reasons. I give this the highest of ratings for many reasons listed below.
1. Location. The resort is on the nicest beach in all of Roatan. It is on the far end of the beach, so not in the middle of loud bars. The property has a restaurant (buffet) and palapa bar (food and drinks). Literally the prettiest resort on the island. We almost booked Grand Roatan, and after visiting, I am SO glad we chose IB. Just an overall better set up.
2. Resort itself. This place is beautiful. The pool area, gardens, beach, etc are all spectacular. All maintained beautifully. Resort employees greet you and make you feel very welcome.
3. The rooms. This unit is a one bedroom, one bathroom unit. Not to offend the owners, but their pictures simply do not do justice to their condo!!! We noted that all one bedrooms at IB are seemingly identical (same furniture, etc.). The condo was SO MUCH NICER than the pictures led us to believe! It is simply beautiful. We cooked a few breakfasts there, and the pans/dishes/etc were very adequate. The purified water (and ICE MAKER!) was such a bonus as well.
4. The owners. Owners were so easy to book with, and accommodated us when we had a slight schedule change. They gave us all information to check in timely. Such an amazing couple to deal with. Not sure how the "front desk pool" usually does with reservations, but these guys are top notch!
5. Location of room. This may be a drawback for some, but the condo is NOT right in front of the pool. It is a two minute (at most) walk through stunning gardens to get to the pool/ocean. WE LOVED THIS as it meant quiet! We could not hear the bar, the restaurant, etc. For some people, this is a problem. For us it was GREAT.
6. Second floor condo. LOVED this is on the second floor. No worries about leaving things on our balcony. Balcony roomy and had ample lighting.
7. Beach. Again, this is on the most beautiful stretch of beach. Chairs were so comfy at both beach and pool.
8. Security. Cannot say enough good about the professional security here. AMAZINGLY SAFE.
None. Simply none.
Have no worries if you are considering this condo. It is a fantastic place to enjoy, relax, rejuvenate and refresh.
Just came back from a 10 day trip to Roatan. The accommodations that Patrice and Claire offer are top notch. The IB facility met all of our needs and expectations. I would highly recommend this location. There were no surprises with the accommodations, and the owners were extremely forthcoming with information to enhance our stay. I look forward to my next visit.
My wife and I stayed at this condo for our honeymoon, and it was just what we wanted. There are so many things that are good about the location and luxury of this place. The Infinity Bay pool and beach area are incredible, the coral is phenomenal, and the fish are unbeatable. The food available up and down the beach is also excellent for any flavor you are looking for (we found pizza, hamburgers, chicken wings, fully fried fresh fish, a lot of seafood, and so much more).
My wife and I did not want to do an "all inclusive" stay because we don't drink that much and wanted to have our pick of the restaurants we could choose. We grocery shopped for all that we needed for 2 meals a day for the entire week (total was $50). We then ate out for dinner and got a drink special for happy hour every evening. This saved us a ton of money and also was a great way to try a bunch of different restaurants.
I fully recommend this location for any vacation and I plan on getting my family down there as soon as possible! The tourism is there, but it is not consuming and Roatan remains low key for how phenomenal all of the sites are.
Just returned from a week in Roatan at this condo. The condo is on the 2nd floor which was perfect as we only had to walk up one flight of stairs. Very comfortable with high end appliances and tile work throughout the unit. Great setup for two people and the patio was very spacious and comfortable. Had a few minor maintenance issues upon arrival, but they were addressed immediately by the attentive staff. The bed was firm, but not too hard and everything was as advertised.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 17 2016 - Dec 23 2016
5 night minimum stay
Dec 24 2016 - Jan 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
- 19% Honduras tax not included.
- Housekeeping every third day of your stay included.
- Shuttle from/to Roatan's airport or ferry included.
- Infinity Bay check out fee($40+tax) not included.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.