|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
No worries with an on-site property manager and concierge services. Newly updated family home with all the comforts of a luxury hotel.
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 ½ Bathrooms
• Master bedroom with queen bed ,TV, private full bath, walk-in closet and access to enclosed patio downstairs
• Guest room with queen bed ,private full bath, walk-in closet and access to enclosed patio downstairs
• Additional sleeping accommodations on twin folding bed and raised queen size luxury inflatable bed.(with headboard - see picture)
• Enclosed children's play area
• Linens, laundry soap, dryer sheets, ironing board and iron are all included.
• Blow dryer, shampoo, body wash and hand soap included
• Full kitchen with lots of storage
• Full-size electric stove
• Microwave over stove
• Full size refrigerator with ice-maker
• Coffee maker
• Crock pot
• Array of cooking utensils, pots, pans, appliances, silverware, dishes and serving ware.
• Paper towels, foil, saran wrap and napkins included.
• Breakfast nook with table and chairs for 4
• Enclosed patio downstairs
• Dining room with seating for 6
• Living area with seating for 6 with 55-inch LCD TV
• DVD player
• Game area with comfortable seating and many games
• Fast WIRELESS Internet connection 24 mbps .
• Upstairs balcony/patio area with BBQ and outdoor seating
• Full size washer & dryer
• Laundry soap and dryer sheets
• 2-car attached garage
• Iron & ironing board
• Variety of children's pool toys
• 2 garage door openers
• Concierge services available including baby-sitting, prepared meals, laundry and shopping.
Enjoy your days taking a dip in the refreshing swimming pool or take a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Oceanside where there is plenty to do.
• Community pool with shower and rest rooms
• Walking distance to great restaurants, Trader Joes, FedEx Office, LA Fitness, Michael's, Toys R Us, Barnes & Noble, ATMs, Wells Fargo Bank
• 3 Minute drive to Walmart, Stater Brothers, Staples, Best Buy
• 5-minute drive to Carlsbad Mall and Cinemas
• 5 minute drive to downtown Oceanside beaches
• 15 minutes from Camp Pendelton
• Relocation housing in Oceanside CA
•Corporate housing Oceanside, CA
•Camp Pendelton temporary housing
•Temporary housing Oceanside, CA
•Short term furnished accommodations in Oceanside, CA
•Relocation housing Oceanside, CA
•Vacation accommodations Oceanside, CA
•Fully furnished home Oceanside, CA
•Summer Vacation Rentals Oceanside, CA
•Hotel style stays Oceanside, CA
It was very tired in many places....the kitchen needs updating old wood units, more equipment needed saucepans etc.... the furniture in living room is ripped....beds were comfortable but rooms dark and dated. If it's hot then there is no AC..couldn't use outside top balcony very tall trees with branches falling down constantly. Washing machine/dryer worked ok but very old. Certainly didn't meet with our standard of living. The house was clean on arrival but because it's so old it didn't feel clean. Celia was a pleasure to deal with regarding the booking. The house is in a beautiful area which was easy to drive to most places. Trader Joe's is just down the road for shopping (2 minutes drive). Didn't use the pool area so can't review that.
We really liked the layout of the property. It was convenient to where my Daughter's house was. I hardly heard any noise from the outside.
There were a few things that could of been repaired or changed. The time of year was a bit warmer than expected, and it
was ruff without AC. I have a suggestion that if not going to have AC, have fans on the property to use.
We spent 14 days in this house. The neibourghood is nice and quiet. Near of Supermarkets and beaches. The manager and the owner are two very nice people. I recommend this house for who need to have a base as for vacation as for business.
All utilities are included. Very nice furnished. Garage for 2 big cars. Very clean house. We will come back. Thx again , Fabrizio from Italy
The village is quiet but very convenient location for shopping and touring. I faced some troubles at the first day I arrived but on site manager and owner solved the problem quickly. Whenever I asked some help, they are willing to help, sometimes even to silly traveler's questions. The house is clean and well equipped with enough amenities. I would like to come back again next year. Thanks & see you, N.. & C..
We so enjoyed our weeks stay at this lovely townhome-condo. The décor is this home is very nice. The fully-equipped kitchen makes cooking easy and a joy. Overall,the condo is very hard to beat and the location is great if you are visiting loved ones at Camp Pendleton. We would recommend this condo to friends and family.
Great find!! We expected to have a great time on our vacation......and we had a fantastic time!! The location is excellent, near beaches, LegoLand, shopping, beautiful Carlsbad California and on top of all that.... the interior is new, spotless, decorated with details that make you feel at home, clean with very comfortable beds!!! We will definitely stay at this location a second time! We highly recommend it.
• Carlsbad Antique Mall (3 miles)
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - La Jolla
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Application will be required for approval.
Must provide picture ID of credit card holder at time of applic.
Only approved guests may stay at the premises.
MINIMUM stay is 30 nights. Maximum rental is 90 days
Check-in is 4:00 pm.
Check out is 11 am. Late check outs will be charged $100.
Lost Key fee: $100
Lost garage opener remote fee $100
Lost TV remote fee $100
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.