- Villa Santa Vita was specially built in accordance with the principles of fengshui and it is situated in the gorgeous Buljarica Bay. The villa consists of four individual apartments with balconies, all of which have views of the Adriatic sea. These characteristics make the place ideal for leaving everyday life at home and finding inner peace and tranquility.
- Villa Santa Vita is situated by a simple but nice mountain path. It can be reached by a car and it owns a parking for three vehicles. It takes a 500-metre walk to arrive at the beach(1o minutes to the sea and 15 minutes from the sea). The highway, where you can take a local bus, is 300 metres far from the villa. On 2 km from Buljarica is Petrovac, a popular place with a lot of cafes. I would recommend vacations in June and September, whereas July and August are more for those who love having a lot of people around. Buljarica is on the halfway along the road from Budva(An Old City with a marina, the centre of Montenegrin tourism) to Bar(a beautiful town with a small, but beautiful marina).
- There are two airports in Montenegro and one in Croatia which is in proximity to the villa. Both airports in Montenegro are a 40-minute drive far from the villa. For example, there are direct flights from Frankfurt and Disseldorf to Podgorica airport. Other places in Europe have good indirect flights to Belgrade and Vienna with Air Serbia or Austria airline.
- During the season Tivat airport has direct flights to many cities in Europe.
This apartment provides comfortable accommodation for four people. Also, one extra bed for children or adults can be set up. The apartment includes:
a) a spacious bedroom with a double bed which is 1.6 m wide
b) a spacious living room with a kitchen
- a comfortable spreadable sofa for two people. Also, one extra bed for children or adults can be set up.
c) A spacious bathroom with:
-a double shower
- entry to the bathroom from both rooms.
d) a big sea view terrace