Escape to this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in the quaint hamlet of Smallwood just 5 miles from Bethel Woods. With enough room to comfortably accommodate 2 adults and 1 child, this charming residence is the perfect size for a couple or small family looking to enjoy the peaceful and quiet atmosphere of the Catskills. With fantastic outdoor recreation throughout every season, you'll find that the Catskills provide the ultimate refuge from the stresses of everyday life!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed
Everyone in your group will fall in love with the cottage's garden, which attracts hummingbirds, dragonflies, butterflies, and chipmunks. From the deck, you can watch the family of deer in the woods across the road, and the stream running through the property creates a delightful touch.
When you're not out enjoying one of the area's fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the large country kitchen, fully equipped with all the necessary modern cooking appliances.
Cozy up next to the fireplace in the elegant living area during chilly evenings, and unwind during your downtime by utilizing the wireless internet or Netflix access for your entertainment. Ceiling fans keep the kitchen and living room nice and cool in the summer.
Sleeping arrangements include a nice queen-sized bed in the master bedroom and a small twin-sized bed in the second bedroom, both of which have new firm mattresses to ensure a restful night's sleep.
If you're looking for the perfect destination for your next relaxing getaway, you can't go wrong with New York's picturesque Catskills region!
Nearby activities include golfing, antiquing, farmers markets, horseback riding, ice skating on Gabriel Lake in the winter. Those visiting in the warmer months will love swimming at Smallwood Lake (Mountain Lake), Toronto Lake Reservoir, Lake Superior, and White Lake, where you can also rent boats. Please note that access to the beach at Mountain Lake is limited to guests staying a minimum of 4 weeks during the months of July and August, but guests staying any length of time can enjoy open access to Toronto Reservoir beach.
Whether you plan to spend your time perusing local shops and yard sales, checking out the site of the 1969 Woodstock Festival at Bethel Woods, or simply relaxing while enjoying a picnic at Minnee Falls, this cottage is the ideal home base for your ultimate Lower Catskill Mountains vacation!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped country kitchen, free WiFi Netflix, DVD player, in-unit washer/dryer, private deck, and a gorgeous garden with a stream running through the property
- Wonderful Smallwood location within proximity of restaurants, lakes, and numerous other activities and attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport, 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553 (~51 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a $15 per person, per night extra person fee over 2 guests
- Please note that guests are responsible for the replacement of any broken or ruined household items that occur during their stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in