Two Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath, Privately Located Cabin On The Shore Of Miramichi River
About Darlene Stewart
I am retired and my husband is a pastor and manager of a radio station. We love to travel and meet people. We live in the village of Blackville about 3 kms from the cabin's location. We built and decorated the cabin ourselves. When you visit, you will see the quality workmanship and attention to details in the cabin's decor. We have lived in New Brunswick our entire lives so we know the area well and can advise you on anything you will need to know. We have traveled extensively and are aware of the traveler's needs.
Darlene Stewart purchased this Cabin in 2009
Why Darlene Stewart chose Blackville
This property gave us a get away close to home and we continue to enjoy it ourselves in this way. It gives us access to the river for kayaking and canoeing among other water activities all of which we enjoy ourselves.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
There is a designated outside area for smoking.
One only-not allowed on beds-not to be left alone
Minimum age of primary renter:23
1.No use of illegal drugs. 2.No excessive use of alcohol 3.No other guests other than those listed are allowed without permission
Please note, reservations for the summer months for less than 4 nights are only taken after April 15.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Complete relaxation at a beautiful property!
An excellent weekend getaway to this awesome little gem on the banks of the Miramichi River!
Perfect location; beautiful cabin and a beautiful view. It was very clean and well kept, the perfect spot for a relaxing retreat. Will certainly be back!
it was absolutley breathtaking and quiet we will most def be back!!:)
Piece of heaven
If anyone is due to relax and unwind this is the place to do it. Very well maintained and clean. Place is amazing and relaxing. Screen house is great for relaxing away from the bugs over looking the river. Flood lights light up back yard at night allowing you to still enjoy outdoor activitys. There is not one bad thing about this place. Looking forward to re visiting
Our stay at cabin.
We left you a message in the message book.We did all the towels, swept all inside, swept the deck and shook the map under deck.We really enjoyed our stay lovely place.
Relaxing and beautiful spot for a quiet family retreat. This spot is highly recommended and we will surely return.
We are centrally located within the province and are within driving distance of many day trip adventures:
• Whale watching and deep sea fishing – Bay of Chaleur and Bay of Fundy
• Hopewell Cape near Moncton
• Downhill skiing at Crabbe Mountain in Millville and Poley Mountain in Sussex Corner
• Cross country skiing in Miramichi & Blackville
• Snowmobiling trails
• Boat tours of Miramichi and Miramichi Bay
• Parlee Beach
• Kouchibouguac National Park
• Fundy National Park
• Prince Edward Island – we are about 3.5 hours from the island
• Historical parks of Acadia Village & Kings Landing
• Wilderness hiking trails taking you to some seldom visited but beautiful waterfalls and lakes
• Regional festivals
• Bluegrass Festivals in Rogersville and Blackville
• Native Cultural Center – Metepenagiag – 20 kms from Blackville
• City of Moncton for great shopping
• Our capital city of Fredericton
• Ritchie Wharf in Miramichi for local crafts
• Local produce and crafts at weekly farmer’s market in Miramichi
• Swimming and tubing along the Miramichi River
• Bass & trout fishing.
• Salmon fishing on the world famous Miramichi River – local guides are available.
• Tackle shop providing fishing lessons and equipment in Blackville.
• Canoeing and kayaking local rivers – Miramichi, Dungarvon, Bartholomew, Cains, Renous, Norwest & Little Southwest Miramichi (canoe rentals available in Blackville)
• Local walking trails
• Four wheeler trails
• Horseback riding available locally
• Live, local theatre
• Cycling along the river
• Guided bear watching tours.