|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to our 2014 newly furnished 7BR/4.5BA Fantasia Villa! Sleeps up to 16 guests comfortably on beds. Don't miss out our Grand Opening specials!
Location & the community:
• Located in the guarded resort community of Terra Verde, our home is only 8 miles from Disney (map is included in the photos) and offers over 2800 sq. feet of flexible living & play space with dual zone air-conditioning. It is only 10 minutes driving to Disney that you can come back for a nap at noon every day and hit the parks again until late night!
• The Terra Verde community is conveniently located off of Hwy 192 where all kinds of grocery stores, restaurants and Formosa Gardens Shopping Mall are right at your doorstep. Dining options include TGI Friday, Red Lobster and The Outback Steakhouse, just to name a few.
• For any golfers in your party the fabulous Mystic Dunes Golf Club is just a few minutes away. There are many other world famous golf courses designed by golf greats within 30 minutes drive, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus); Orange County National Golf; Orange Lake Country Club(Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay); Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee); Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones); ChampionsGate Golf Resort (Greg Norman) etc.
Features about our villa:
• Fresh: newly closed in April 2014 with top-quality furnishing and numerous upgrades including new tiles throughout first floor, new bedding sets & linens, new sofas and new smart TV with Netflix, etc.
• Convenient: just 8 miles to the main gate of Disney World and minutes away from supermarkets and restaurants on major highways
• Spacious: over 2800 dual zone air-conditioned area with 7BR/4.5BA private residence and a spacious game room. Sleeps up to 16 guests, ideal for 3-4 family reunion
• Entertaining: 2 DVD players, Nintendo Wii, pool table, air hockey & a few board games
• Luxury: 2 master Bedrooms each with padded-top king en-suites; 2 more Bedrooms with queen beds; 3 Children's Rooms (double twin beds in one room and 2 bunk beds, full size at bottom and twin size at top, in the other two rooms that sleeps 3 people each);
• Formal dining room seats up to 6 and there is a breakfast nook for 7 in the kitchen
• High Quality Bedding in all bedrooms; Fluffy and comfortable towels in all bathrooms;
• Family-friendly: 2 portable pack-n-play for little ones; one stroller included; safety pool fence installed; separate laundry room with brand name washer & dryer
• Private heated swimming pool facing wooded area with child safety fence, pool tables & chairs & NO rear neighbor;
• Large new 50 inch LED TV in the family room and LED TVs in all rooms, 50 inch HD TV even in the game room!
• High Speed Internet WiFi Access;
• Free Telephone Calls - local, US domestic & Canada;
• Game room with TV, pool table, air hockey, video game TV, etc.
• Baby gears including a crib with mattress and beddings, booster chair, stroller and two pack-n-play playards which server as portable cribs;
• BBQ Grill (optional)
5-Star Luxury Community Amenities (most of which are FREE):
• 24-hour Man-Gated Security;
• Concierge Services;
• Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Poolside Tiki Bar;
• Fitness Center, Sauna, Video Arcade;
• Cyber Cafe & Wireless Hot Spot;
• Netball and Basket ball courts, Tennis court, Bowling lawn with all-weather Table tennis and Sandy area for Volleyball
• 3 acre stocked fishing lake
• Children’s playground, natural walk;
• Meeting room & business center with fax & print service;
• FREE coffee at the clubhouse!
Check-in time: 4pm
Check-out time: 10am
Early check-in or late check-out for a fee and subject to availability. Please contact owner for details.
The price in the quote includes everything (rent, tax, cleaning) except pool heating and BBQ. Pool heating is optional at $199/week or $30/night with a minimum of 3 consecutive nights. Or enjoy our big heated community pool and spa which is 5 min walk away from the house, all year round free of charge! BBQ Grill is optional with a one time cleaning fee of $45 per stay. Everything else is included.
I believe life is a gift. Live to the fullest of every moment, bitter or sweet. Like Mark Twain once said:
'Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth.'
Amy Zhao purchased this villa in 2014
To start off, Amy was a great house. She was extremely accommodating, answered to all my emails and phone calls immediately. Which honestly left me with a great feeling, this was my first time ever renting with Airbnb so I was a bit hesitant but thanks to Amy there was no anxiety going into this. I was pleased to hear I was one of Amy's first guest for her grand opening! The house was beautiful and extremely spacious. It was very well maintained. Definitely the perfect place for a group of 10 or more. I highly recommend this home and the community is great they also offered a lot of extra activities. Great location for kids and adults
Our family was in Orlando for a family wedding the week of September 24th-October 2nd. We would recommend this home as a rental. Amy was quick to respond to questions during the reservation process. Terra Verde has a very nice club house and pool area. We felt safe in the neighborhood especially with 24 hour guards at the entrance gate. For the most part, the home and pool were maintained well. The blinds on the patio door need to be replaced. The slats continuously fell off which became a nuisance. Several slats are permantly missing. The pool table and air hockey table are in poor condition and need to be replaced as well, however, the kids did use the pool table often. There was plenty of dinnerware and utensils. Be aware that the kitchen is very bare as far as extras. There were only 3 bowls, no casserole type dishes, cookie sheets, or bottle/wine opener, horrible cooking pot and pans that should be replaced. We were only cooking for 7 people and that was a kitchen challenge. We can't imagine what we would have done if we had to cook for a full house of people. We have stayed in many rental properties and never came across this issue.
It would have been helpful to have a binder full of helpful tips for the home, community and surrounding area. Paper and pens would also be helpful.
It is a nice home to stay in but with bare necessities. So with a little bit of extra TLC to correct/update the above, this home would be perfect.
This place was great everything in the house was beautiful my family and friends loved it. The owner works with you for what you need, the only down side to it is you have one hundred and something for the cleaning fee and before you check out you have to leave all the dishes clean and all the towels washed which was hard cause people take showers right before checking out, besides that this house is great for family vacations.....
This was more than renting a place to stay while in Florida visiting the different Disney Parks. I am from a very close-knit family and some of us have moved away and/or get caught up in the everyday fast pace of life, so this was an opportunity for all of us to spend time with one another. This property made catching up an amazing experience. There was more than enough space for everyone to have their own bed to sleep, we were able to sit and eat together as a family, leave out for the parks together, and just spend time with one another without having to worry about who was at which hotel, etc. The house was clean and very pleasant. Amy is an absolute joy! She responded to emails very quickly and helped make the trip stress-free considering that where you stay on vacation is often the biggest hassle.
We plan to do this trip every other year, and we will most definitely be staying at this property if its available.
Amy was a very pleasant person to work with. She responded promptly to any questions that I might have had. And willing to make sure we were happy.
This home was perfect for our big family. There was more than enough room for everyone to spread out and relax after several long days in the theme parks. My kids loved the pool and game room! We all had a wonderful time and are already looking forward to the next time we can vacation here again.
We really enjoyed staying at this Villa ! it was really great experience. Owner was very responsive took care of things right away. Responded to all questions & concerns right away. It was a great place. Looks exactly the same as it shows online. Only problem we had was the stinky trash left from previous renter. I think it would be nice if all renters treat this as their own house & not let next renter suffer. Owner couldn't do much since we had to wait couple days till the trash got picked up. We had to wash both trash cans. Rain helped with the wash at least slinkiness was gone. Overall, it was a great experience. I would recommend this place to other with the hope that all renters would take care of it just as good as their own house just like we did.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas & New Year week
Dec 20 2016 - Jan 4 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning fee||$135 + Tax|
$135 cleaning fee applies to stays of 7 nights or less
Pool heat optional, recommended late Oct to early May, $30/night (3 nights minimum) or $199/week
Gas grill optional with a one time cleaning fee of $45 per stay
* Rates subject to change without notice. Special rates for smaller group size listed; larger group (>10 people) may be higher. Please contact owner to get the most updated quote, or to quote on dates not listed above.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: