About the property
- Townhome1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Perched on a quiet mountainside overlooking the pristine waters of Tennessee's Watauga Lake resides "Vol Hollow," a premier lake view townhome with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and sleeping for 8. This delightful vacation retreat is insulated from lake and road noise and conveniently located within a short drive from water sports, the Appalachian Trail, shopping, dining, and numerous other attractions.
With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 8 guests, this townhouse is the perfect size for a family or group traveling together. The moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the unit's cozy, tastefully decorated interior, boasting comfortable furnishings and everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. Spend your downtime unwinding in the charming living area next to the majestic stone fireplace while watching your favorite show on the HD TV. After a fun day of outdoor activities, come home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the adjacent dining area with your travel companions, where you can exchange stories about the day's adventures. At the end of the day, relax outside on the deck with your beverage of choice and enjoy the magnificent sunset over the lake - This is what vacation is all about!
The large paved parking area adjacent to the unit makes parking your boat and trailer a breeze, and drive about 4 minutes to Sink Mountain Lake access for a year-round boat ramp free to the public. Sink Mountain offers a variety of hiking trails and beaches to enjoy. If you left your boat at home and still want to go boating, simply take a 15-minute drive to one of the many full-service marinas on the lake for boat rentals, supplies, and licenses. You'll also find riding stables, white water rafting, kayaking, spelunking, and tons of other activities near the property. Your dream lake and mountain vacation awaits!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free wireless internet access, Hunter ceiling fans, 3 TVs, satellite TV with Roku Internet Channels in the living room, in-unit washer/dryer, large walk-in closets, gas log fireplace, private deck with outdoor furniture and electric grill, lakeview balcony, firepit and more
- Immaculately landscaped exterior with paved private road for easy access
- Quiet, peaceful location with beautiful lake and mountain views!
- Free long distance telephone service for anywhere in the US is included!
- Master Bedroom (Lakeside Bedroom): King-sized Bed and Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa with satellite TV, DVD/VCR player, and attached bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, shower, and skylight
- Bedroom 2 (Backside Bedroom): King-sized Bed with TV, internet-connected Roku player (for access to TV shows and movies), and attached bathroom with dual vanity and tub/shower
- There is a second Sleeper Sofa in the downstairs living area.
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee for entire stay (maximum 2 pets allowed, 60-pound weight limit)
- A $250 fine will be imposed for any pets found to exceed the weight limit
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Guests must observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am
- No fireworks allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is suggested during the winter months as it is difficult to reach if there are snowy or icy conditions.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Quiet place to just relax
We liked a lot, house is very good equiped, the only small disadvantage is that there is not a lot to do outside with kids because there is not access to the lake and there is not grass or back yard to play
We love it. Easy to get to, quiet, peaceful, very nice place. We will definitely try to book it again for next year.
A must stay! Such a beautiful place to visit. The views are stunning, the lake is gorgeous and the home is wonderful too!! We will definitely be back! Such a great time for sure.
We had great communication with the property owner and the property manager prior to our arrival. The unit had everything we needed.
Check in was easy, the condo had everything we needed and was very clean. For the price especially, it's close to perfect. Comfortably sleeps 4; more than that requires the couch.
Watauga Lake is absolutely stunning, and the views from the porch (where we grilled every night on the included electric grill) are beautiful. There are tons of hiking trails in the area, including the AT and beautiful falls (Laurel) near Hampton. Worth the trip!
The marinas that rent kayaks etc are around a 15 min drive away, and the AT is around 20 min away down by the dam. Also, we were there on July 4 weekend and the neighbors got a little rowdy, with music & fireworks. But that's to be expected.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply