About the property
- Condo800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8 Luxury Condo with Ocean Front View, Heated Pool
Just 5 minutes to Moody Gardens & Schlitterbahn Water Park. Pleasure Pier and all other Galveston attractions about 10 minutes drive.
PLEASE NOTE: The elevator that services the 4th floor is out of service. There are 2 other elevators that go to the 3rd floor. You can take one of those up to 3rd floor, then walk to the front of the Resort and walk up 1 flight of stairs to get to this condo.
If you really want the perfect vacation in a perfect condo, this is it! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation condo has a breath-taking view of the Gulf / Ocean. It is located on the 4th floor and has elevator access. It is a very nice condo with state of the art TV's and appliances! You will enjoy the 55' 3D LED TV in the living room and large LED TV's in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. We have supplied some 3D movies and glasses for your enjoyment. Also watch your favorite movies and shows or listen to your favorite music using our Netflix and Pandora accounts. The condo has free high speed internet/WiFi as well! Stainless Steel designer kitchen appliances include extra quiet dishwasher, range, microwave, side by side refrigerator w/ ice/water dispenser, quiet garbage disposal. The kitchen is stocked with upgraded dishes, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils including waffle iron, blender, toaster and coffee maker. If you find that we don't have something you need and can be used by our future guests, please call me for approval to purchase and reimbursement! Be sure to plan on grilling by the beautiful tropical pool area. There are 3 pools and a hot tub. One of the pools is heated. The laundry room is located just down the hallway from this condo but you won't need it since it also has built in washer and dryer!
The two bedrooms each have very comfortable king size beds, night stand, either chest of drawers or dresser, closet and big screen TV w/ Blu Ray player. There is a sectional sofa in the living room that turns into 2 twin beds (or push them together to make 1 large bed) and a set of bunk beds in the hallway. We provide some 3D movies & glasses for your enjoyment, but be sure to bring along or rent your favorite 3D movies. This truly is a premier condo in a great family resort. Nearly everyone that stays in our condos tells me that they had one of the best vacations ever right here!
Truthfully, the first time you walk in the door with anticipation of what you might find, we want you to say WOW and get that feeling that you made the right choice in all of our condos.
FYI: This condo is not appropriate for individuals that cannot climb stairs. While there is elevator access to the 4th floor where this condo is located, we cannot guarantee that the elevator will be working 100% of the time. If the main elevator is out, other elevators in the resort provide access to the 3rd floor. You would then have to walk down the hallway to the 4th floor access stairwell and walk up one flight of stairs to access this condo.
RESORT / ACCOMMODATIONS QUESTIONS:
1. Do you allow pets? Pets are allowed at the Maravilla Resort. We only allow non vicious, non-vicious breed pets that do not bark. Continual barking will disturb the guest adjacent to your condo and you may be asked to leave. Vicious pets, as precious as many are, will frighten other guests at the resort and present a risk to other guests. Also, our insurance does not allow vicious breeds on premises.
2. How far is the beach at the Maravilla Resort? There is not a swimmable beach in front of the Resort at this time. The Resort is located on the Galveston Seawall, however over the years, the storms have washed away the sand beach and the Ocean is up against the Seawall. You have to walk or drive West exactly 3/4 mile to a swimmable beach. There is ample parking on a concrete lot. There are other nice and less crowded beaches further west as well.
3. I see your condos sleep up to 6 for 1 bedroom and up to 8 for 2 bedroom condos. Can I bring more people? The city fire code does not allow us to have more than the specified number of guests per condo. If you have more guests than the condo accommodates, you should rent an additional condo.
4. Do you supply beach towels? We only supply bath towels. You may purchase beach towels at most of the local shops for $5 to $20 each.
5. Do you allow parties at the Resort? This is a family Resort. Most guests are here to enjoy a quiet and peaceful time with their children. The Resort management does not allow loud music or inappropriate behavior.
6. I see your check in / check out times are 3pm and 11am. Can I check in early, arrive late or check out late? You can arrive as early as you like and enjoy the amenities at the Resort. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests for early access to the condo and late check-out. It depends on the guests departing the morning of your arrival and arriving the day of your departure. It usually takes about 2 to 3 hours for our housekeepers to make ready a condo for the next guests so a 2pm check in is possible, but you must have authorization to check in early or check out late. You can only get authorization by texting or emailing me THE DAY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL or DEPARTURE. Verbal authorizations will not be honored because I always tell everyone to text or email me the day prior to arrival or departure. If you want a 10am check in for instance, you should book the night before as well or if you want a 4pm departure, you should book that night as well. The latest checkout time is noon.
7. How do I get a key for the condo? We use KEYLESS door locks. You will not have to obtain a key! You will be given an access code prior to your arrival. Make sure you put my phone number in your speed dial in your phone in case you have problems with the door lock. The front desk for the HOA cannot give you access.
8. What if I have a problem during my stay? You should immediately call me at the phone number provided upon booking. We want your vacation to be stress free and will make every effort to rememdy any issues right away.
9. Do I have to pay $20 per night to park? I have 3 vehicles in my party, what do we do? The homeowner's association at the Maravilla Resort charges $20 per vehicle per stay. You will be required to pay this one-time $20/ vehicle by check or credit card at the time of your arrival. If you have multiple vehicles, you will have to purchase $20 parking passes for each.
10. Is there parking at the Resort? Yes, there is garage parking at both Resorts. If the garage is full, there is overflow parking in the uncovered areas of the resort. If you have a boat or motorhome, please contact me so we can make arrangements.
11. I will be arriving late. What do I do? You can arrive anytime after 3pm. The condos are self check in. Park and proceed to the condo and use the access code you were assigned to enter the condo. If you arriving extremely late, please try to be quiet so as not to disturb other guests adjacent and below you.
12. Are there grills at the Resort? Yes, there are BBQ grills located near each of the 3 pools. You are absolutely not allowed to use any type of grill on the balconies.
Randy Juneau 401
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Randy Juneau 401
1982 Graduate of LSU, B.S. Mechanical Engineering. Live in the Houston area since 1989. I manage my own properties and offer to you our luxury condos in Galveston. Our condos are new, clean and furnished to help make your vacation to Galveston the best possible. I enjoy helping people enjoy their vacations. For many, their vacation to Galveston in our condos may be something they have been waiting for months and this may be the only vacation they take all year or for years. We want our guests vacations to be worry free and for them to have the perfect accommodations.
Why Randy Juneau 401 chose Galveston Island
This condo is new April 2014. I purchased and gutted it and completely remodeled/updated it. It has all of the best features: Top floor, Corner Unit, designer appliances, desinger showers, king beds, 3D TV, free inernet TV, free WiFi. I haven't seen a more beautiful condo built to perfection and at great value for your family vacation! The Resort is also perfect! There are 3 pools, a hot tub, BBQ grills, volleyball, game room, some excercise equipment. The resort is very well maintained and is constantly undergoing improvements and upgrades.
What makes this Condo unique
This Galveston Beach Resort and Luxury Condo have everything you need for the perfect family vacation! Just 5 minutes (2.4 miles) to Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Water Park and less than 10 minutes to all other attractions. Heated Pool, hot tub.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
FANTASTIC ACROSS THE BOARD!
Property was pristine, all the way around. The pictures of the property do not do it any justice at all. Amazing room, amazing view, perfect amenities, everything worked inside of the condo... The patio is simply breathtaking, I can go on and on. Randy was a fantastic owner and representative of Galveston Condos... always available, text message or phone call/email - fantastic to deal with.
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
We LOVED the heated pool!!!
Everything was nice and clean. Was great to have a washer and dryer in the condo.
Thanks foe taking your time to provide feedback! We value your opinion and work hard to make sure you have an awesome vacation.
My family of six enjoyed our stay. The owner bought me glasses to serve my chocolate tinis on Thanksgiving. The view was great from the balcony and looking out the windows. We cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner as well as various other meals. The kitchen is well stocked just added our food choices. Seafood markets and grocery stores are close by as well as the beach and fishing pier. The grounds are nice with pools and hot tub. We did not use the grills but they are available around the property. All beds were comfortable and it was handy to have a washer dryer.
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Lovely condo, great location!
The accommodations were wonderful. Condo was clean and very spacious. Loved the balcony facing the gulf. The only trouble we experienced were all 3 elevators were being serviced during our stay and we were on the 4th floor. Carrying luggage/groceries up was a bit of a challenge but we made it work! Not the owner's fault. He did inform me that 1 of the elevators was out but then the complex took the other 2 down for maintenance. Out of owner's control. Will definitely return!
Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully all elevators will be operational soon.
We had a great time and the condo was great for our stay and Randy was very helpful if there was anything that we needed. Although we did not need anything, it was a great stay.
Thanks so much for taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Awesome condo !!! Linda
This condo was awesome. It was good to have a washer and dryer. Our view from our room was breathtaking. The pools were well kept. We had everything we needed in our condo and even more. We had a wonderful two weeks here. Every one was very polite. Thank you For having an amazing place.
Thanks so much for taking your time to provide feedback. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!
A Surprise Around Every Corner. Galveston Island offers everything in a resort destination – beautiful accommodations, entertainment, shopping and 32 miles of GulfCoast beaches. Galveston ’s festivals, special events and attractions are enjoyable for Islanders and tourists alike. Fun & Sun! Galveston Island is famous for its many attractions. From Moody Gardens to Schlitterbahn to museums to shopping, we've got a vacation you won't soon forget! Galveston Island. Where the Texas Coast Begins. Perhaps Galveston's greatest attraction in recent years has been the advent of cruising. Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Princess Cruise Lines have all found a home at the Port of Galveston in recent years. These premier cruise ships will take passengers to various stops in Mexico, the Caribbean and more. Galveston Island Ferry, located on Hwy 87 (Ferry Road), continues to be one of Galveston's most popular attractions. Riders can park and ride the ferry or drive their vehicle aboard the ferry. Ferries run approximately every fifteen to twenty minutes and are free. The Great Storm, a multimedia presentation at the Pier 21 Theater, gives visitors a glimpse of the devastating 1900 Storm through a multi-image documentary experience. The 27-minute story gives actual accounts from diaries and letters of survivors during and after the storm. One of Galveston's most popular attractions is Moody Gardens, One Hope Boulevard. Work or play, this tropical destination is ideal for families and groups alike. Water your imagination and travel the oceans of the world at the Aquarium Pyramid. Step into the Rainforest Pyramid with thousands of tropical plants, exotic fish and birds. Explore the mysteries of science at the Discovery Pyramid, and take a rocking and rolling ride through the universe at the Ridefilm Theater. Get in the middle of the action at the 4D Special FX Theater. See spectacular images leap from the screen of the six-story IMAX 3D Theater and visit beautiful Palm Beach (seasonal). Docked at MoodyGardens , the Colonel, a 750-passenger, 19th-century-style sternwheeler, offers a unique view of the Gardens and an enjoyable cruise. And business or pleasure, the Moody Gardens Hotel offers spectacular views of the entire Island . With its huge array of awesome aquatic adventures, SchlitterbahnGalvestonIsland can be your personal happy place! During the summer season, the park offers amazing rides and attractions, including a large wave pool, uphill water coasters, thrilling speed slides, kid's water playgrounds, whitewater rapids, relaxing hot tubs, family raft rides, the Boogie Bahn surf ride and the exclusive Transportainment river system. Relax in steaming warm waters and enjoy summer fun all year long at Texas' first and only heated, indoor waterpark. (Both the air and water are always in the 80s!) The Wasserfest Heated Indoor Season, October through mid-April, features more than a dozen heated attractions in a tropical, heated indoor oasis. Our newest attraction? The Galveston Island Historic Pleasue Pier! Landry's envisions the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier becoming a preferred family destination with the same greatness as Chicago's Navy Pier, Santa Monica Pier and Coney Island's Luna Park. There is a first-class, nostalgically themed amusement park, reminiscent of another historic landmark, Galveston's Electric Park. Traditional rides include a 36-foot diameter, double-decker carousel and a 100-foot tall Ferris Wheel, and for the more adventurous, a steel roller coaster with a 100-foot vertical climb, 200-foot tall swing recognized as the highest ride in Texas and classic bumper cars for adults and children. Amusements as well as the restoration of the historical element of the Pier are anticipated to bring back memories of what the destination was known for in the late 1940s. The Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum, located at Pier 19, gives visitors an opportunity to step aboard an offshore rig and experience how oil and gas is produced offshore. Videos, interactive displays and models take patrons to offshore locations all over the world. Seawolf Park, Pelican Island via Seawolf Parkway (51st Street), was built on an immigration station site and offers a three-story pavilion with a view of Galveston harbor, picnic sites, a playground area and a lighted fishing pier. A World War II submarine (the USS Cavalla), a destroyer escort (the USS Stewart), and other military hardware are open for tours. Of course, no visit to Galveston is complete without a savoring the Island's historic homes and museums, which give visitors a glimpse of an era featuring both wealth and prosperity, as well as disaster and change.