*10% off nightly rate for stays 3 nights or more*
For your next getaway, escape to this charming cabin in Ranch of the Rockies near Buena Vista, situated on top of 4 scenic acres, boasting a large private fishing lake stocked with Lake Trout, 360-degree mountain views. With 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 5 guests, this cabin is a fantastic size for a family or couple traveling together.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Futon w/ Memory Foam Mattress, 2 Twin Cots w/ Memory Foam Toppers
From the moment you arrive, you'll fall in love with the home’s rustically charming interior, featuring a cozy wood-burning stove in the living room to keep you warm during chilly evenings.
All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a 50" flat screen TV in the living room, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a reverse osmosis water filter and all the other necessary modern cooking appliances.
The large covered front porch and huge sunny deck off the master bedroom are great for relaxing, enjoying a cup of coffee, and watching for deer and other wildlife - you might even see an occasional bear! The deck offers plenty of furniture and a BBQ grill for your enjoyment.
You’ll find this property mostly secluded, with only a seasonal cabin across the road, a residential home about 800 feet to the south, and a handful of cabins and homes in the valley below in the distance. Overall it’s a very private setting!
You won’t have to venture far for outstanding outdoor fun - a wide variety of activities are less than 15 miles away from the property, including fishing, rafting, mountain biking, paddle boarding, and even gold panning!
The towns of Buena Vista and Salida can be reached in an easy drive as well, both of which offer great dining and interesting shops. However you choose to spend your time during your stay, this delightful cabin will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, free WiFi, two 50" flat screen TVs w/ wifi, in-unit washer/dryer, electric grill, large covered porch, Amish porch swing, deck, and much more
- Gorgeous, rural setting in Ranch of the Rockies with amazing 360-degree mountain views, with included access to a large private fishing lake known for Lake Trout!
- Close proximity to an abundance of attractions - 45 minutes to both Monarch Mountain and Breckenridge Ski Resort!
- Easy access from Trout Pass
- No smoking
- Dog allowed with additional $75/stay fee
- Any excessive mess left by a pet will be subject to additional fees
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and futon, and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 twin cots in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 7
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply