Perched at the top of the beautiful gated community of Bear Creek Crossing, this upgraded cabin is the perfect Smoky Mountain accommodation for a large family or group of friends traveling together. Relax on the spacious deck, where you can sit in a wooden rocker and sip your favorite beverage as you enjoy the serene mountain views, which are the best in the neighborhood! Inside, the cabin features charming, lodge-inspired decor and 4 cozy bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
After a day out exploring the mountains you'll love coming back to the peace of this home to spend time with your guests. The great room complete with a stone fireplace, flat-screen TV, and vaulted ceilings is the perfect place to gather with your guests. Lounge on the comfy furniture as you watch your favorite shows, surf the web on the home's WiFi, or simply snuggle up in front of the toasty fire with a good book. For a little friendly competition, head to the game room, where you can play pool, puzzles, electronic darts, or video games with your guests. If you haven't had enough of the fresh mountain air, the heated community pool is a perfect place to hang out. Enjoy the unique water feature as you splash and play in the heated pool. When your guests get hungry, use the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with granite countertops, to whip up delicious home cooked meals. There is also a community lighted miniature golf course nearby, and putters, balls, and scorecards are provided by Bear Down Retreat!
On warm summer nights use the gas grill to have a barbeque, and enjoy your meal at the custom log table as you relish in the stunning mountain views. In the evenings, retreat to the private hot tub, where you can soak in the warm, bubbling water as you look up at the twinkling stars in the night sky and rest up for another day of Smoky Mountain adventures. Extra guests tagging along? Just across the street is Cubbie's cabin, offering 2BR accommodations and the perfect location for multiple families traveling together.
Bear Down Retreat offers plenty of entertainment, but don't forget to check out all that Sevierville and the surrounding areas have to discover! From this cabin, you will enjoy STRESS-FREE TRAVEL (without entering the traffic-filled parkway) to the Tanger Outlets, Dollywood, the Tennessee Museum of Aviation, and also close proximity to numerous restaurants. You can also spend a day enjoying the great outdoors as you spend a day canoeing on the river, touring the Forbidden Cavern, or hiking through Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
No matter what you choose to do, you're sure to have a great stay in Sevierville, Tennessee!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Keyless entry
- Custom carvings and painted murals
- Game table, WiFi, 6 TVs
- Fireplaces on all 3 levels
- Keurig with starter K-cups
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Large crock pot, 30 cup coffee maker, over-sized electric griddle + dishes, flatware and glassware for 16
- Sufficient serving, baking pots, and pans to cook a Turkey dinner!
- 2 wrap-around decks with stunning mountain views
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor furniture for seating large groups
- Outdoor gas grill
- Access to resort amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools and miniature golf course!
- Starter set of garbage bags, paper towels, paper products and soaps are provided
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, dresser, TV w/DIRECTV, bathroom w/shower, double sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and closet
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed, dresser, TV w/DIRECTV private bathroom, and closet
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed, dresser, TV w/DIRECTV private bathroom, and closet
- Bedroom 4: 1 set of Twin-sized Bunk Beds, 1 set of Bunk Beds w/Queen-sized Bed on bottom and Twin-sized Bed on top, TV w/DIRECTV, private bath
- Day bed with trundle
- 2 Twin-sized air mattresses
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 23 years to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
VRBO ID 3481551 is also owned by the same owners, and it is right across the street! Perfect to rent both for multi family trips! You can receive a 10% discount for booking both, but must call to get the discount!