When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Journey’s Salon & Guest House
The Bob Room
It was my intention to open my home as a place where people could relax and feel at home while away from their own homes. Come and experience complete comfort in eclectic style at a place where journey's converge,
Journey's Salon & Guest House
The Bob Room
* Free off street parking
* Use of a fully stocked Kitchen right down to condiments, spices, coffee and tea.
* Beautiful dining room with seating for 6 - 8 people. Fire place with Harman Stove
* Living/ media room with flat screen TV. Roku box for streaming NetFlix.
* A reading/napping nook to chill when you want to be part of the group and have a little space.
* bedroom with queen size bed . As well as in Room sitting area.
* 100% cotton sheets, towels and robes for the comfort of your skin.
* A spacious shared full bath on the main level. Complete with shower/tub combination.
* Sono's speakers for streaming Pandora Radio in the kitchen and living area for surround sound on the main level.
* Free WiFi
* Clean, mature, friendly, 50 lb and under, 4 leggeds welcome with approval. ( a $30.00 pet fee applies for the duration of your stay) Fenced back yard with dogie door for convenience and comfort of your pet.
* Fully furnished back deck with Barbeque for socializing fun.
* Resident host
I was born and raised in a small town in Vermont and decided to see some of the US. In 1990 went on an adventure to the West Coast. I ended up landing in Portland Oregon, where I lived for 25 years. With the desire to be closer to my family, I decided to move back to Vermont and had a dream about continuing my passion of service in North Troy Vermont. I have been a hairdresser for 30+years and love to entertain which is how the idea of Journey's Salon & Guest House was born. Having been open for nearly 2 years now, I welcome all into my home with open arms and love the energy that people bring to our home.
Julie A. Marckres purchased this house in 2013
After looking at 6 houses in North Troy, my family stumbled upon this beautiful 1840 home, so I jumped on a plane to come and have a peek. Most of the home had been remodeled and many up grades had been completed. This house called me to finish the needed up grades and continue my passion for people here in the North East Kingdom. After closing the chapter of my life in Portland, I made the long trek back to Vermont, completed the needed up grades with the help of family and Opened my doors in July of 2013.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Pet Fee||$30 + Tax|
This property is a resident owned and operated Bed and Breakfast. The common areas listed in the description are shared with the owner and other guests.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.