2 Bedroom/1 Bath With Loft On 2 Acre Property. Moose Sightings Abound!
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Cute Cabin, High Altitude
Great cabin stay in the CO summer. Dog friendly, good price, and what a super surrounding.
Exactly as advertised, great communications. Perfect location, beautiful cabin. We will be back!
Perfect home and location
Dear Mike and Jodine,
Thank you for sharing your cabin. My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful time. The cabin was spotless and charming; the views are breathtaking. Everything we needed was there. While we didn’t have our dogs with us, we look forward to returning with them. The property is perfect for families visiting with dogs.
Thank you for being so responsive to our questions. Everything was perfect.
Mary and Dan
Peaceful cabin convenient to Fairplay and hiking trails.
My husband and 3 kids ages 17, 14 & 12 stayed at this cabin for a short get-a-way from city life. We had a fabulous time and the cabin had plenty of room for the 5 of us and our dog. We enjoyed the fire pit and roasting s’mores and went on a hike not too far away. The cabin was exactly as described and communication with the owner went very smoothly. We look forward to returning again.
Fantastic location and views. The cabin is perfectly maintained and we enjoyed its proximity to so many activities. The cabin has two decks and we loved sitting outside and listening to the wind in the trees. Any SUV will have no difficulty going up the short driveway, though I would recommend 4WD in winter months.
Centrally located in the heart of Colorado!
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 35 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 45 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE