2 Bedroom/1 Bath With Loft On 2 Acre Property. Moose Sightings Abound!
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Not as pictured
Check in with owner was fine. Property was overgrown, pics state back yard good for dog but with 3ft tall grass...not so much. Grass close to fire pit would make it unusable. I expected by the pics parking would be close to stairs but not so. The "walkway" to the stairs was rough. Cabin was clean. Went elsewhere.
Labor Day Perfection
We spent two nights here for Labor Day and really enjoyed it! We are a family of 5 and felt it was just the right amount of space. Liked feeling secluded enough but still within reach of many beautiful sights. Was a wonderful way to spend the weekend.
We loved the location and peacefulness mixed with all the critters! Very serene location. The cabin is nice, we enjoyed our stay. We were disappointed our dogs couldn’t take advantage of the backyard because of the overgrowth and also the cleaning crew should focus more on the kitchen....several dirty dishes and sticky cabinets and drawer pulls. Not anything that stopped us from thoroughly enjoying ourselves, just some helpful information hopefully. Michael was awesome to work with!
Our Summer Happy Place
We escape the heat and humidity of the Southeast at this cabin, now for the third year! We celebrate our anniversary here and honeymooned in CO 32 yrs ago. The cabin is perfect for our fur babies that travel with us everywhere. We love the Fairplay area. We summited our second 14er this year and always enjoy the trout fishing!
Cute Cabin, High Altitude
Great cabin stay in the CO summer. Dog friendly, good price, and what a super surrounding.
Exactly as advertised, great communications. Perfect location, beautiful cabin. We will be back!
Centrally located in the heart of Colorado!
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 35 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting - 45 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge - 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - 60 min. SE