|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Picture the things you love most about the city — the pace, the style, the impression that life is happening all around you. This 2 bedroom | 2 bath | 1320 square foot suite is amid the excitement, accessibility and convenience of Downtown Chicago, with its chic restaurants, cozy cafes, unique shops and hot nightspots. Lake Michigan is only a few minutes’ walk down Navy Pier with Shopping and vibrant nightlife just outside your front door.
Enjoy all the luxury amenities and open space in this 2 bedroom | 2 bath suite located at the Grand Plaza Building in the heart of downtown Chicago. This unit is beautifully furnished with everything you will need to make you feel at home. It features wood floors, an open kitchen, granite counters, stainless appliances, in-unit laundry, 46-inch LCD HDTV, luxury linens and a balcony with stunning city views. The unit sleeps 4 adults (king size bed in master bedroom, queen size bed in guest bedroom).
Building Amenities include:
* 24-hour door staff
* High-speed elevators with zoned service
* Grand Plaza Market by Jewel-Osco® and Bed Bath and Beyond®
* 50,000 square foot Club Floor including:
-- Fitness Center, basketball court/aerobics room
-- Running track and putting greens
-- Outdoor swimming pool and sundeck
-- Saunas, steam rooms and locker facilities
* Business Center and conference facilities (complimentary computers, printers and fax machine)
* Cyber Café Lounge with coffee service
* Library with fireplace
* Media Room with plasma screen TV, DVD/VCR and surround sound (and pool table)
* Winter Garden Atrium Lounge with sky lit indoor garden
* Wireless internet service provided on the Club Floor and Sundeck
* The L Red Line train located outside front door
* Walking distance to Chicago's hottest restaurants, night spots, the Mag Mile, shopping, transportation and attractions!!!!!
Amenities in this 2 bedroom / 2 bath Suite:
* Great on obstructed views of the City
* 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
* Luxury linens and towels
* Pillow Top Mattresses
* Washer and Dryer in unit
* Private Balcony overlooking City
* 46” High Definition LCD TV in LR with HD channels, 32” LCD * * HD TV’s in bedrooms
* All cable business channels included
City of Chicago License #2179945
I stayed in this property with my husband, mother, father & our 18 month old son & we could not have been more impressed! Having stayed in other properties booked through VRBO this was by far the most professional set up we have come across! The property was immaculately clean and well presented when we arrived and there were plenty of necessities for our arrival such as toilet paper, tea, coffee, washing powder etc. The apartment had everything we could need and was well equipped with cutlery, crockery, utensils etc. The apartment was very spacious and we definitely thought that for a group of our size it was perfect. The location was great, very easy walking distance to most attractions & plenty of restaurants right at your doorstep. We arrived by car and it was very easy to just pull up outside the building and unload our luggage, there was no issue. We would all highly recommend this property!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Departure Cleaning Fee||$100|
Longer stay periods may be required during high season. Rates are higher for Special Events and Holidays.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.