Welcome to comfort, cleanliness and happiness at:
The Pool Trust House - especially designed and thoughtfully outfitted to create memorable moments.
A high quality 5BR / 4BTH house created for discerning guests.
Cook up casual meals on the Weber gas grill, while overlooking the professionally landscaped tropical backyard. Enjoy delightful views of the pool. Huddle around the fire pit situated under the lighted pergola.
Choose to eat or relax in one of a variety of enticing spots: settle on the back deck, under the ceiling fan in the screened porch, or rock on the front porch. Eat inside at the family sized zinc table, sit up at the eating bar, or ease into a leather sofa in the comfortable family room.
Home chefs will be thrilled to prepare meals in the well stocked kitchen of updated stainless appliances. The gas range is an extra plus. Everyone likes the open floor plan and not being closed away from the action.
This is a home designed and outfitted for the comfort of your group...watch the HDTV Satellite channels on the large family room flatscreen, or retreat to individual privacy and enjoy a favorite show on an HDTV in each bedroom.
Select this great location to hop quickly to downtown, or to a local wedding or event ! Or just hang around the house and enjoy the space.
Live Charleston Lowcountry lifestyle in this Marsh laced Historic neighborhood.
DETAILS OF THE HOUSE:
All One Level - some Steps up to front door, or down the back to the pool.
This special house even has Dual Oversized Luxury King Master Suites - Families and groups adore choosing between two Masters!
...and, the icing on the cake is the 4 nice Bathrooms ! No juggling for your turn to get ready! Mirrors abound for easy dressing preparation and there is plenty of hot water for a larger group.
Just 3 fast miles over the bridge into Historic Charleston, or just 6 direct miles to the closest Beach!
- 2 King Master Suites
- 3 Queen Bedrooms
- 1 Sofa Sleeper
- 1 Futon Sleeper
- 1 Pull out bench cot
- 2 portable twin beds
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- One Level.
- Screened Porch.
- Outdoor Decks in front and back of house.
- Outdoor dining.
- Outdoor Weber Grill.
- Kayaking, Fishing, and Crabbing on our public Waterfront Docks.
- Boat launch in neighborhood.
- Mosquito Treatment Yard Service.
- Kitchen open concept to a large dining table for group meals.
- Hardwood cypress floors through most rooms.
- Family room with lots of seating and a large HDTV over the fireplace.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Working fireplace.
- Satellite HDTV flat screen in every room.
- Free WiFi
- Immaculately Clean!
- Fully equipped open style kitchen. Stainless appliances. Gas range.
- Granite countertops / Counter seating.
- Key location at bridge for easy access to Historic Downtown Charleston.
WHO WILL LOVE IT HERE :
- tourists and visitors to Charleston
- women's getaways
- family groups
- thoughtful and considerate adults
WE ACCEPT DOGS. We do charge an EXTRA FEE for each Dog!
Well-behaved non-shedding housebroken CRATE TRAINED dogs can join your group for a fee. Dog Must be crated if left alone in house. Yard is fenced.
"We are a neighbor friendly home rental"
WHO IS NOT SUITED TO THIS PROPERTY:
- NO Party-hardy groups.
- NO Stag Bachelor groups.
- NO Wild and Crazy Drunk Hens
- NO Child student groups.
- No Spring Break gangs.
ABOUT EVENTS -
NO EVENTS at this property! This house is for your group only. No Gatherings.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION.
Very close to the Ravenel Bridge to the Charleston Downtown Historic District, the Visitor Center, local beaches, and walking distance to famous planned I'on neighborhood.
The house is in Scanlonville / Remley's Point on a quiet dead end street. This is a very old Historic neighborhood - demographically and ethnically diverse and deeply rooted in the Gullah-Geechie culture.... settled after the Civil War. If you are uncomfortable with diversity, then you don't want to rent here. Our 5th Avenue was a prime stop on the famous Chitlin Circuit. Local homes can be moderate houses, or Mega Million dollar mansions. We have it all !
This neighborhood is laced with marshes, tidal creeks, and deep water, plus sunset views of the Charleston Ravenel Bridge. There are 3 public waterfront docks close by.
Sit under the fans on the back screened porch. Have your pick of the Dual Master King Suites opening to the decks, and overlooking the yard and pool. There are sets of seating all around the porches, decks, and screened porch… chair groupings, rocking chairs, gliders, tables.
- - HOUSE CONFIGURATION --
* King Master Suite Bedroom #1- Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a small Click-clack couch bed and 2 stored Twin Beds in closet). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private huge luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* King Master Suite Bedroom #2 – Across the hall, is a second Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a Queen Sofabed and SmallStorage Bench Cot). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #3– Queen 4-post bed, and private attached tiled bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #4– Queen solid Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #5– Queen blonde Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
This is the ADDITIONAL BEDDING AVAILABLE:
* Two High Quality Twin Mattresses and Folding Metal Bed Support Frames - Stored in Master closet. Guest can set them up if needed and placed wherever you prefer them.
* Click Clack Small Futon Bed – Located in the sitting area of the 1st Master Suite.
* Pull Out Queen Sofa Bed – Located in the sitting area of the 2nd Master Suite.
* Pull out Small Storage Bench Cot – Located in the sitting area of the 2nd Master Suite.
* Master Private Bathroom #1 - Private and attached to the 1st Master King Suite. Glass and tile shower, separate deep tub, double vanity, and Water Closet with toilet.
* Master Private Bathroom # 2 Private and attached to the 2nd Master King Suite. Beautiful tiled walk-in shower with a bench and glass doors, a single vanity, and toilet.
* Private Bathroom #3 Private and attached to a Queen Bedroom. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Bathroom #4 Shared by 2 Queen rooms. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Family Room - Oversized HDTV, satellite, stereo, fireplace, chairs, 2 leather sofas, ceiling fan. Room is open to the dining area, and to the kitchen. Cypress Hardwood floors and area rugs.
* Kitchen - Fully equipped and updated. Granite Countertops. Gas range. Oven. Large stainless refrigerator. Dishwasher. Garbage disposal. Coffee pot, toaster oven, all appliances. Basic spices, pots and pans, cutlery. Nicely stocked. Open pass through to dining room and adjacent to family room. Counter stools for eating at the granite countertop.
* Dining Room - Large stunning zinc table. Seats 10 and can squeeze in 12. Open to the family room and to the kitchen.
* Screened Porch -Group gathering space with table and chairs. Ceiling Fan.
* Washer and Dryer Separate utility room off the hallway. Large quality machines.
***** We have a 2nd rental ...just 3.5 blocks away. The Big Chill on the Waterfront!
VRBO #922038ha or HomeAway #922038
******* No Parties - No Events ! This is a real live neighborhood. NO PARTY GROUPS! No pre-wedding Stag or Hen Groups or Parties, No kids groups. No Young Bachelorettes. MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED! ********