Our LARGE seven-metre authentic Yurt was imported from Mongolia:
- Sleeps up to four in a double bed and two separate single beds
- High quality glamping accommodation
- Insulated wooden floor
- Breakfast items: cereal, bread, butter, homemade jam, coffee/tea, milk, seasonal: fruit and farm eggs (left in the fridge on arrival day, to have at your leisure)
- Double skinned, with camel hair insulation in the walls and ceiling
- Roof circle opens to let heat out, fresh air in, or to watch stars at night
- Coffee table, sofa and chairs
- Electric power points, USB recharging points, fridge, rice cooker, heater, games
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Adult towel robes, slippers and toiletries
- Companion toilet/shower building with wash basin
- Separate barbecue building (shared with House Truck), includes gas barbecue, gas pizza oven, gas hot plate, sink, outdoor table and chairs
- Disabled access to Yurt, toilet and barbeque buildings
- 4km from Kaikoura town centre - supermarket, i-Site (tourist information), Whale Watch and Dolphin Swim offices.
- QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line (which runs through centre of town) and 4km / 7km from the town?s two fire sirens!
- SPECTACULAR view of Mount Fyffe (4km away) and the Kaikoura mountain ranges
- Only 4km to the beach/sea
- 1km from local river with walks and cycle trail
- Unlimited off-road car/boat/trailer parking
- FREE unlimited entry to the Kaikoura Farm Park (during open hours)
- All guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE access to our early morning animal feeding
- TWO hours in the Farm Park before open to the general public
- FREE daily pony rides for small kids
- FREE use of our mountain bikes / peddle cycles (please book in advance)
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order and cook yourselves in the pizza oven
- Barbecue food packs available to pre-order and cook yourselves on your barbecue
Also available = Llama Trekking in beautiful Kaikoura coast or riverbed - please contact us to book in advance
Check-in: 1pm to 9pm.
Check-out: by 10am.
We offer extended check-in (after 9pm) and check-out (after 10am), subject to an hourly charge.
Cleaning: please leave in the condition you found it.
Smoking allowed outside
Pets allowed with prior approval
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line. 4km from town's fire sirens
Liked: the yurt idea, animal feeding and access to the zoo, bathroom facilities, friendliness of the owner. Location is a couple of miles from town, but thats no problem with a car....it was quite apart from the donkeys and the cockerel (and we were very pleased to hear them :-))
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Christmas andamp; Easter
Jan 18 2017 - Dec 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rate applies for up to 2 people. NZ$20.00/adult and NZ$20.00/child for extra occupants.|