|Space||3,275 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Absolutely Beautiful House with 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Private Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ Grill, View and GameRoom
Floor Area: 3275 sq. ft.
Location: Paradise Palms Resort, Disney Area
This beautiful unit is located in Paradise Palms Resort one of Florida's Premier Resorts only 5 minutes from Disney!! and within a couple miles to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping.
Stay in the lap of luxury when you book our professionally decorated unit in Paradise. In this resort you will have all the advantages of a vacation home plus access to a gate secure resort including an over 9000 sq ft state of the art club house and tropical lagoon style resort pool.
Paradise Palms Resort Amenities and Services include:
- Gated with 24 hour security
- Resort Style pool with water fall and water slide.
- Kiddie Pool
- 2 Grotto Jacuzzi's
- Pool side Tiki Bar
- Movie Theater
- Fitness Center
- Play Ground
- Game room
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Internet Lounge
- Sundry Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Shuttle to the Parks for an additional fee
3275 sq ft of living space
Private screened pool, JACUZZI plus covered lanai
2 Master Suites with King size bed and flat screen TV in all bedrooms
Big flat screen TV in living room + DVD player.
A large fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including range, microwave, dishwasher and granite counters / breakfast bar.
Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Free Internet Access Wifi
Linens and Towels provided
Bedding: 3 King Beds, 2 Full/Double Beds, 4 Twin Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with a sectional sleeper sofa, 2 chairs and Big Flat screen TV and a dvd player.
- Private screened in pool and jacuzzi plus covered lanai and patio furniture
- Dining Area to accommodate sitting for 10 plus a breakfast bar with additional seating for 3-4.
- Guest Bedroom #1: King size bed and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom #1: Toilet, Tub Shower Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
- Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer, Iron, Ironing board
- Game Room: Air hockey table plus foosball table
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, flat screen TV.
- Master Bathroom: Combination Tub + Shower, Toilet, Dual Vanity with Granite Top,
- Master Bedroom #2: King size bed and a flat screen TV
- Master Bathroom #2: Toilet, Shower, Dual Vanity with Granite Top
- Guest Bedroom #2: 2 full/Double Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom # 2: Toilet, Shower Tub Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
- Guest Bedroom #3: 2 Twin Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bedroom #4: 2 Twin Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom # 3: Toilet, Shower Tub Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
House was clean and orderly when we arrived. Furniture was nice, house is spacious, pool was warm. Hot tub is a must and this house has one!! Perfect for my family and extended family to get together and have a fun family vacation without being crammed in hotel rooms! Rates are very reasonable. Kitchen is nicely stocked. Paradise palms is a awesome community, pool and hot tubs, movie theatre, small game room is nice, tiki bar makes awesome Pina Coladas!! I recommend this house and Pardise Palms!
I was disappointed the house was a nice house but it was not clean when we arrived at the house and the lawn needed cutting . Then I tried to contact the owner and home away and no one could assist me at home away and the owner never return my phone call. So I ended up going to the nearest Walmart getting cleaning supplies and cleaning the house myself. Then the next day which was Monday I went to the office and explain to them and took pictures of the condition of the house. They told me they will let me know what they're going to do at the end of my stay and they asked if I needed someone to clean the house and I told them no I had already cleaned the house. Then that Thursday night while we were all in the pool enjoying the pool there was a snake in the pool we found out later that it was a poisonous snake so that meant no more pool for the rest of the trip. At the end of the trip I finally talked with the representative for the owner and they did refund 10% of the total cost to rent the house for the week.
This was a very well maintained and very clean place to stay. It was really roomy and everything was new. The house is only about one short block away from the resort pool, and facilities. The prices for drinks at the bar are very high $6.50 for a domestic beer.
We visited Lego Land and Universal Studios. Lego Land was about 45 minutes away and Universal was under 30 minutes with traffic.
The only issue we had during our stay was that the pool started to get a little cloudy. I called the property manager and they had a pool guy out to the house within the hour. He fixed the issue and the poo was crystal clear for the rest of the week.
Overall we had a great stay at this house.
This property was perfect for our 2 families traveling to Disney. There was plenty of space for all of us -- and all the comforts of home. The pool was used daily. The entire experience with booking to the time we traveled, was excellent. We could not have asked for anything better. The house was clean with plenty of towels. The grounds were well kept and the clubhouse area was very nice. We would stay here again or recommend others to stay!!!!