When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This unit is located at the start of Waikiki in the perfect location to escape the fast pace of Waikiki, but still just minutes walk to the middle of it all. The condo is located 5 to 10 minutes walk to the world famous Waikiki beach, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Ala Moana shopping center, bars and restaurants (Cheese Cake Factory, Dukes, Hard Rock Cafe, Cheeseburgers in Waikiki, Starbucks, Subway). 1 bedroom 1 bath condo includes: Wood flooring, Queen bed in the bedroom and queen pullout couch in the living room. We also have a linens, towels,beach towels, air bed, baby playpen,surf boards, beach chairs, beach ambrela, hair dryer and kitchen utensils. Wireless service in the condo and 34 inch Flat Screen TV. Pool and BBQ on site! One parking available if needed! Check out our availability and rates today!
Instructions given prior to arrival were thorough and accurate. Inquiries by phone and email were responded to very quickly. Condo was spotless, fit 2 adults and 2 children perfectly. Kitchen was well stocked with utensils, dishes, cooking stuff. Everything we needed was there - and more! Beach gear being provided was super convenient, as was the laundry RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the condo. Quality furniture, TV, bed and linens made us comfortable and happy. Several fans were provided in addition to AC, we were comfortable even on the hottest, stickiest days.
Location is walking distance to great shopping, convenience stores and restaurants. On a major road, so street noise at night and early morning were a bit loud, but we were so exhausted that it never bothered us.
Pleasantly surprised to find things not expected such as a small cooler, laundry detergent and sunscreens that we ended up needing and hadn't brought (ok we brought sunscreen but nowhere near enough!).
Overall, we would DEFINITELY stay here again - great value, great location, great accommodations. We will be using condos and VRBO in the future for sure!
This condo was nicely remodeled and very comfortable. It had lots of extras that a hotel wouldn't have like snorkel gear boogey boards beach towels etc. The manager was awesome. Very helpful and acomadating. My only complaint is that the building itself is not amazing or glamourous. The condo and the building are completely on different levels. It's kind of in a location where it's loud and sort of hard to sleep. Other then that we really enjoyed our stay.
Overall this is a very clean and cozy condo which is within walking distance to shops, restaurants and Waikiki Beach. We enjoyed our one week staying here and we would certainly come back again soon and would recommend it to our friends.
Read your directions throughly when first arriving for check in. After my 12 hour flight, I missed major details in the instructions you receive. Place was great we had 4 people and a baby and fit comfortably. The futon couch was super comfortable and fits 2 people. The baby playpen was great and the baby loved sleeping in it at night and for naps. The free parking was great and is a must for Waikiki. Balcony was amazing! And furnishings were beautiful and simple. Tv was great 2 flat screens! & free wifi!! I would stay here again best deal in Waikiki. . Host was attentive to anything we needed. Thank you again!
Very nice and clean condo, parking spot was included. It was very convinient location for our family, we were walking every day to Waikiki beach. We enjoyed staying at this property.
The pics show exactly what the place looks like. We really enjoyed our stay. It was perfect for our little family with a couple young kids. It is a great price for what you get.
- Location: right in Waikiki, though a bit far for a walk to the beach with kids in tow.
- Clean: For the most part, the condo was clean and well stocked.
- Kitchen: Great for doing cheap meals. It was well stocked (but needs more spoons!). Also, no dishwasher.
- FREE OFF-STREET PARKING WAS AWESOME!
- Air Conditioning was a nice luxury
- Beach gear included was also great (chairs, boogie boards, frisbee, toys)
- Fast WIFI is included
- Cable TV in 2 rooms was great for the kids
- Bed and couch are very stiff and uncomfortable for my wife and I. Fortunately, there was an air mattress in the closet.
- Pool is not great. As an FYI, the pool in the pics is for the neighboring building and is much nicer than the one for this building. The picture is a bit misleading.
- Bathroom is small, but functional. Not super clean/modern, though.
- Glass furniture was solid, but made us a bit nervous with small kids.
- The key cards took a bit of getting used to. It wasn't quite explained at check in that they need to be pushed way into the slots in order to work. Once we figured it out, they worked fine.
Overall, it was a great location and I can't imagine finding anything in the area with similar accommodations for the value.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 2016 - Jan 4 2017
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Cleaning||$120 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.