The lake is calling! Come experience the best of Hale, Michigan by staying in this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cabin, boasting an inviting family atmosphere, nearby public beach and boat launch, and beautiful views of Long Lake. Experience the full splendor of the Great Lakes State by staying in this authentic lakeside cabin for your next Michigan retreat!
With enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 guests, this home is the perfect size for a family or group of couples out for a relaxing lake getaway. Dogs are welcome at this property as well, so your furry best friend won't have to miss out on all the fun! You'll find the cabin's cozy tongue-and-groove pine interior tastefully decorated and completely furnished with all the amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home, including in-unit laundry machines, a fully stocked kitchen, and plenty of games and puzzles to keep you and your companions entertained during your downtime. After an exciting day of watersports on the lake, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in either the full kitchen or out on the charcoal grill before gathering around the elegant dining area for a memorable family dinner.
When you're ready to go for a swim or get your boat out on the water, you won't have to venture far! Public lake access on Long Lake is literally a stone's throw away and offers over 500 acres of freshwater fun, as well as great nearby spots for fishing and boating. Lake Huron in Tawas, Michigan can be reached in less than 40 minutes and if you're in the mood for some shopping, there's a fantastic outlet mall about 30 minutes away. You'll find delicious family dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner within just 5 minutes of the property as well. Everything you need is right at your fingertips!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, charming tongue-and-groove pine interior, fire pit, charcoal grill, patio with furniture, in-unit washer/dryer, puzzles, games, and more
- Outstanding location - Right on the channel, which is great for boating! Very close to Long Lake with beautiful lake views and public beach access! Near several state parks
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- 2 Twin and 1 Queen-sized Air Mattresses are provided to accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (2-dog maximum)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Available May 1 - November 1
- Additional fees and taxes may apply