|Space||720 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
There’s never a wrong time of year to visit Stowe, Vermont! Offering visitors with a distinctive, magical ski town atmosphere reminiscent of classic European mountain resorts, you’ll find that Stowe seems to have something for all interests and tastes, from skiing and hiking to high-end spas and exquisite dining.
This delightful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and is the perfect size for a couple or small family looking to experience the best of Stowe. Recently remodeled and renovated from top to bottom with new carpet and tile, you and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out over 720 square-feet of tastefully decorated living space, fully furnished with everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. You’ll get a good night’s sleep in the generously-sized master bedroom with plush queen-sized bed and large closet, and a pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional sleeping for extra guests. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all quite open with lots of beautiful natural light, allowing you to truly unwind and relax to the fullest. When you’re not out enjoying one of the area’s fine local restaurants, cook a delicious meal at home in the very modern kitchen, fully equipped with a handy kitchen island and all the necessary appliances. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons outside on the unit’s private deck, which you’ll find very quiet and peaceful - You can even hear the brook running right beneath the window and deck! Simply sit back and enjoy the gorgeous mountain views while listening to the soothing sounds of nature.
Everyone in your traveling party will love this condo’s location, situated in a well maintained family-oriented complex (Notchbrook) very close to the ski mountain. Hiking trails can be found within walking distance of the condo with mountain bike trails a mile away, and the shops and restaurants in town can be reached in less than 10 minutes. There are tons of great amenities and recreational activities inside the complex as well, including tennis courts, a play area for kids, and a beautiful outdoor heated swimming pool that’s open during the winter, all of which are available for your use.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, wireless internet access, and use of the complex recreation facilities which include tennis courts, children's play area, heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal - see Policies for details), and more
- Fantastic location close to the ski slopes, hiking and biking trails, and the shops and restaurants in the town of Stowe!
- Please note there is no hair dryer provided at the property
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the premises. This is strictly enforced.
- Pet friendly with fee. Pets must be leashed, barking must be kept to a minimum and must be cleaned up after. This is strictly enforced
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum at all times
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the heated outdoor pool is typically open Memorial Day through Labor Day, then again during the winter. If you're booking for late November or beyond, please inquire to see if the pool will be open
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
We rented this condo for our Thanksgiving getaway. We picked this unit because we wanted something near the ski slopes as well as a short distance from town. The condo also allowed us to bring our dog. The condo was very clean, modern interior and had a nice deck. The condo development had awesome views of the mountains and a heated pool open during our stay. The bed was comfortable. The sofa bed however was showing it's age. We brought a inflatable mattress for our son so the sofa bed wasn't a concern. The overall unit exceeded our expectations and we had an amazing time visiting Stowe! The owner was very helpful with restaurant recommendations. The restaurants in Stowe where the best farm to table meals we have ever eaten.
I would recommend and return some day to this condo.
The condo was in a very quiet area, off the beaten track in Stowe. The unit is quite roomy, with updated appliances.
We were disappointed to find out that the pool is closed for several months. Since the pool is prominently featured in the photos associated with the listing, it would have been good to know before arrival that the pool and sauna are closed. Apparently they are normally closed around this time of year for maintenance.
Very nice, clean condo. It was the perfect size for our small family (2 adults, one baby, and a small dog). Lucy was very quick in answering our emails and even gave us several recommendations on restaurants in the area. It was a great place to stay!
We had a wonderful stay. The location is perfect. Quiet and beautiful views. The condo is very clean and updated. The owner is top notch also. She answers emails immediately! Thanks again!
Great condo for a couple or small family. Very clean, cozy and well appointed. Comunication with the owner Lucy was also a pleasure.